/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Emergancy New Bread Edition

>TLDR info here.
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing
>First FBI thread
archive.is/JEXOo
>Second FBI thread
archive.is/pgLpf

>REDPILL LITE:

archive.is/m4DaP

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6

What we know:
(((George Soros))) funnels money to Democracy Alliance, which goes through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Heavy amounts of money laundering, coming from a massive amount of donors.
This is (((George Soros)))' investment arm linked to it

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

>TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP. LOOK FOR WHO IS LINKED TO THEM.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/PBejCc6J (embed)
Others involved...
>Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

>American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey (((Epstein))) on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/jeffrey-(((epstein)))s-little-black-book-redacted.pdf
-----------------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-(((epstein)))-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html
>>

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=7j0GeEmkrEA

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=nvKHaT5zAPQ
twittermoneybot.com/
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
genymotion.com
mega.nz/#!7FAgVAIT!lg7GFV6rfJi4iuftICMirpozdAjxNAVPJGLuYjB2Eww
youtube.com/watch?v=4czDzG63m_c
pastebin.com/WfByKHRR
foxnews.com/us/2016/07/06/billionaire-sex-offender-epstein-once-claimed-co-founded-clinton-foundation.html?intcmp=hpbt4
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/4400
archive.is/98PVb
encludesolutions.com/about/clients/
fdic.gov/bank/individual/failed/shorebank.html
archive.is/98PVb#selection-1479.0-1481.319
encludesolutions.com/global-reach/
phase2technology.com/client/urban-institute-pay-for-success/#!/
i.ebayimg.com/t/Titanic-Movie-Poster-Im-flying-Jack-Leonardo-DiCaprio-Kate-Winslet-/00/s/MTE0MlgxNjAw/z/aPwAAOxy63FSnqf6/$_57.JPG
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/07/hillary-clinton-missing-emails-secretary-state-department-personal-server-investigation-fbi-214016
pjmedia.com/trending/2016/07/06/what-about-the-clinton-foundation-investigation/
foxnews.com/us/2016/07/06/billionaire-sex-offender-epstein-once-claimed-co-founded-clinton-foundation.html
breitbart.com/radio/2016/07/06/charles-ortel-states-foreign-governments-investigating-clinton-foundation-charity-fraud/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks for baking fresh bread for us!

SAVING MY ASS FROM COPYING ALL MY PASTA ALL THE TIME

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing

*emergency.

Anyone have that jpg of all fbianon's q&a? looking to spread.

Old things

→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →

Was thinking of compiling as much Hillary info/links/images as possible and making a simple twitter account that automatically posts new material about her every hour. Would anybody support / follow this?

WE NEED TO DO WHAT THE CALLER IN THIS VIDEO SAYS HE IS 100 PERCENT ON POINT
>youtube.com/watch?v=nvKHaT5zAPQ

Absolutely! Some great memes are being made here, so that's an excellent idea.

(OP) #
→ # (OP) #
→ # → # (OP) #
→ # → # → # (OP)
>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Phonebanking is extremely simple, just follow these steps:
>Find a company on the Mind Map
>Call them saying you're doing a story for X regarding Y
>Slowly let them realize you're asking about the CF
This accomplishes 3 things
>Provides a screen for Journalists so they don't get disappeared
>Provides us with Info
>Blows their alarm system the fuck out

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See → # → # → # → → # → # → # → → for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

>Step 3: Post results

Remember when we said phone bank starts in full on Tuesday?
Yesterdayy we get a contacts list dump
Trust that there is a plan

If I can get that android emulator from the previous thread to work I will help. The problem that German fags are having with this cause is twitter demanded a telephone number and burners don't exist in 1984.

Epstein contacts

>404 - Page not found

Fug, will delete mine.

Current memegallery.

sli.mg/a/ig9VWX

NM, I figured it out. It's there

Pro tip: Don't use Bluestacks, go get Genymotion.
genymotion.com
It's free but also has paid versions. Just get the free edition.

I just got BTFO by that mind map. It's shit. It needs to be condensed further or split up into smaller mind maps. A mind map this big is not efficient or useful

bumping for the good fight

Kek bless FBI user.

This is one of the more tinfoil hat things we're doing, but download this file if you want the two FBI threads and every /cfg/ thread (until yesterday) on your own storage:

mega.nz/#!7FAgVAIT!lg7GFV6rfJi4iuftICMirpozdAjxNAVPJGLuYjB2Eww

Below, every thread, still live.

>First FBI thread
>Second FBI thread

Archive Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=4czDzG63m_c

pastebin.com/WfByKHRR

Do it or shill

I'm making a thread for a twatter campaign angering the negros about Hillary (obviously the reason she didn't get condicted is that she is White)

How secure and anonymous is it?
I don't want to be v&

>Join the botnet
wow, literally the only time in my life I will ever agree with this sentence. that's saying something.

I'll link the third to you as well

It's good. You'll be fine.

holy sh........

Why was this deleted?

Trips checking trips...

OK GUYS HOLY SHIT
OK I GOT SOMETHING BIG INCOMING

WEWE LKAD

DO IT

We have POWERS on our side
7 times 7 proxies protect us
We will prevail

PRAISE KEK

POST ALL HILLARY KKK/RACIST MEMES

>he is here

> Checks flag

I'll try to be optimistic, despite the 98% chance of a shitpost

Don't be fucking around Australia.

Have you guys gotten anything concrete yet? I've only been slightly paying attention to this general

Reminder FOX is now aware

foxnews.com/us/2016/07/06/billionaire-sex-offender-epstein-once-claimed-co-founded-clinton-foundation.html?intcmp=hpbt4

dont get michael hastings'd

Ok fuck ok fuckkkkk
ok so doing some digging around and I found out that people are DONATING MONEY to a charity fund

fuck im so btfo right now GET THE MEMES SPREADING AND GET THIS TO FOX NEWS

more attention to this topic then!

If it was the guide dupe, that's self-explanatory.

If it was the thing I said about the mindmap, I didn't want to sound like a shill since "not having much to do with it" just sounded like a blatant lie.

Quit playing around fag.

Why do they call him sex offender instead of pedophile? The latter is much more eye catching and truthful.

HILLARY WILL HAVE A STROKE LIVE ON TELEVISION THE NEXT TIME SHE MAKES AN APPEARANCE. KEK WILLS IT

>mainstream articles are being published about the Foundation now

KEEP MOVING FORWARD LADS

wew Australia

Someone dumped on 8pol, this site won't let me post the link

Checked. Can't wait.

OMAYGOD DAS SO FUNNAY EERRR URRR RURR

Kek has spoken

...Oh shit.

Well this thread is going well.

Why don't you
Ask
Them?

Clinton Foundation Software Devs.

Stuff that we found has leaked into MSM.
It's not enough to start a formal investigation and her sent to the gulag, but it certainly helps raise doubt of how untrustworthy she is.
We have some real dirt on her, but its really hard to find every piece of evidence to make a solid link using public records. We just need some more carelessness and some meme magic and we might just find something concrete

PLEASE GOD YES.

quit being faggot and post it immediately

link! just don't type '8ch'

We need to find a way to steer the talking heads on conservatard talk radio to the kkklinton foundation.

If we could get this more in front of the teabagger base, those redneck cousinfuckers uproar would be bigger than anything we could put on twitter. The backlash would be so great there would be no way that the MSM lackeys could ignore it.

Then keep up the good work guys. She needs to fry

Lead I turned up in an older thread but I couldn't go any further with it because I've been working off mobile, may have dead ended. Going to see if anyone had anything new to add or this synced with anything else.

ENCLUDE/SHOREBANK/JAN PIERCY

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/4400

Jan Piercy was Hillary's college roommate

Shorebank went tits up, folded into Enclude:
archive.is/98PVb
encludesolutions.com/about/clients/
fdic.gov/bank/individual/failed/shorebank.html

archive.is/98PVb#selection-1479.0-1481.319

Seriously sketchy self-approving loans at Shorebank

It looks like they kept it up after they went under, here Enclude admit to spitting out loans to risky areas left and right. I see a lot of Clinton areas on this list...

encludesolutions.com/global-reach/

Haiti, Iraq, Syria all got money for building contracts under the ShoreBank banner

Triodos Bank- Enclude affiliate, CF donor, 50-100k
Inter-american Development bank- Enclude client, CF donor, 1-5mil
DFID- Enclude client, 1-5mil
NORAD- Enclude client 1-5mil
Bill Gates foundation- Enclude client 25+mil
Rockefeller foundation- Enclude client 5-10mil
Skoll Foundation- Enclude client 100-250k
Global Impact- Enclude client (?) 500k-1mil

Wow people still believing the FBI RPer even after the FBI said they're going to recommend against charges?

here i dig up a bit. see any name that connected to CF

OMG Sup Forums
TWO ANTI-HILLARY TRENDS ARE TRENDING ON TWITTER
KEK WILLS IT

doublet of triplets

> Pay for success is the product name

phase2technology.com/client/urban-institute-pay-for-success/#!/

Only one I looked at so far, someyhing about lobbying, but it's corparate speak.

thx bbTO YOU GLORIOUS NEET LEADERS:
copypasta for diggers would be VERY helpful in expediting the learning curve here.

I propose we begin to compile copypasta or better, an image, on how to ramp up your security to the point where you, as a newfag, can feel comfortable downloading a leak like we had last night, or opening a megalink without worrying you'll be rooted.

There was an user starting this last night, but he was prob offed or something.

Thanks for being special snowflakes yall

Of course they're going to recommend against charges, the FBI is under the wing of those at the top of the corruption ladder. Even the fucking director is afraid of ending up in a pig's stomach.

The FBIanon heavily insinuated that they wouldn't be able to charge her, and also predicted both Farage's resignation and that HRC had SAP's in her emails. Even if we don't believe him what's been dug up shows that the CF is shady as hell.

>All this qqing about Benghazi.

Where were all these tears for Dubya getting us into the shit show of the Iraq War over nukes that didn't exist?

Christ.

Goddammit, my shit is being removed from r/conspiracy and I have no idea why. Any subreddits that aren't fucked so we can get more people on this case?

#PeopleShouldBeIndictedFor

JUST STARTED TRENDING ON TIWTTER!

GOGOGO, NOWS OUR CHANCE TO REDPILL NORMIES

ignore the shill attempting to derail the Memepocalypse

We started this, we will end this.

from a while ago but in line with fbi user said about conventions and painting trump as Raysist "Hacked email show collusion between #BLM and AG Lynch to call Trump "racist" and disrupt RNC and DNC conventions!!

>Where were all these tears for Dubya getting us into the shit show of the Iraq War over nukes that didn't exist?
They were everywhere, what are you talking about?

>Any subreddits that aren't fucked
No, admins are corrupt. They get much more money from ad companies partnered with "friends" of the CF.

Let's say, for arguements sake, he was roleplaying.

Sup Forums has found a hobby.
racism and xenophobia has reduced.
we've found some interesting dirt on the CF.
we're actually trying to make a difference.

How is any of this a bad thing?

Thanks for the bump though, faggot.

GOGOGOGOGO BREAK THE FOUNDATION

REV UP THOSE TWITTER ACCOUNTS

Pretend to be angry Berniefags

meme

i.ebayimg.com/t/Titanic-Movie-Poster-Im-flying-Jack-Leonardo-DiCaprio-Kate-Winslet-/00/s/MTE0MlgxNjAw/z/aPwAAOxy63FSnqf6/$_57.JPG

Obama and Hillary and her saying "I'm Lying..."

Hitllary's emails have gaps that correspond to CF deals being made. Analysis:

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/07/hillary-clinton-missing-emails-secretary-state-department-personal-server-investigation-fbi-214016

Just read it and spare the "muh politico" for the shills. We need every outlet we can get, and since Politico is a Libby Leftard mouthpiece, the fact they are turning on her should bolster credibility rather than damage it, in this case.

nice..

Guys I've been busy the last 3 or 4 days so I haven't been up to date on developments and this might have been brought up before but someone explain what the fuck this is? This is the first time I've ever seen one of these banners show up on this site using my phone. Can't tell if it's pandering to normies and summer or what.

NOBODY CLICK THIS LINK.

Please tell me that's fake, it's both ridiculous and kind of spoopy.

Why?

too late

Fuck off faggot

TO WAR

Oh it's just spam

DOUBLE
O
U
B
L
E

pjmedia.com/trending/2016/07/06/what-about-the-clinton-foundation-investigation/

foxnews.com/us/2016/07/06/billionaire-sex-offender-epstein-once-claimed-co-founded-clinton-foundation.html

breitbart.com/radio/2016/07/06/charles-ortel-states-foreign-governments-investigating-clinton-foundation-charity-fraud/

We're starting to get a bit of MSM traction lads.

KEEP PUSHING.

Dig into fucking everything.