DUCKS@BLACKHAWKS OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD

Puck drops soon, get the fuck in here.

Is Konroyd there because Eddie is on the ice or is he there all game?

>cancer ceremony

I think eddie had chemo today so i doubt he'll be in the booth.
I could be wrong though.

Fuck.

I hated cancer before this season but this makes me hate it a thousand times more.

so when does someone representing the Hawks passing standards walk down the purple carpet?

>chemo kids standing in the lineup for the anthem
this is decidedly not comfy so far

Cancer is a shit deal, man.

Kaplan was doing an Edzo interview in the pregame. I had to walk out and guzzle beer. Fuck this shit

>hockey fights cancer night
>Konroyd in the booth
I'm getting mixed messages

Konroyd is the plague not cancer. That's why.

go hawks

Haymaker head hunting

SHARP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
SHARP

SHARPSHOOOOOOOOTAH
fucking finally

I am incomprehensibly angry.

If the top D-pair looks like that all night, I can't wait to see what the rest of the team is going to do.

>more Eddie feels
oh please no

>eddie video
Not...sure if i can deal.

fuck that rain came out of nowhere hey

I am depressed enough as it is
i can handle watching a cancer riddled legend talk about a cancer riddled child

fuckong hockey

I'm glad Eddie has been doing broadcasts a bunch recently. If we hadn't seen him since the start of the season tonight would have been pretty much unbearable

Welcome to Illinois.

>we have no money
>let's give Amazon over a billion dollars in income taxes if they'll put a building here
fucking IL

Friendly reminder that the Reddithawks needed massive ref puck aid to overcome the Ducks in 2015 WCF

>I am depressed enough as it is
And you moved here?
Shit's not gonna get any better then.

Republicans are fuckin retarded m8

SCARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
THE CAT

>jobs for everyone
>suddenly the price of rent and properties rise and nobody can afford it
Hello the second coming of Colorado.

fuckan noice pass

SCARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>Manson fucking up again
I doubt I'll be back for the second bros, Ducks can't score with all the injuries, games over already.

Chicago area property values are already insane. More like second coming of Vancouver

take it easy man hope the injuries stop for you lot

what uh....what's happening in that pic
and is there video?

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Not even necromancy can save us.

PRODUCTION!

SCARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PRODUCTION

SAAD

IIRC the mascot was jumping through a ring of fire but slipped and fell into the ring and caught fire

googled it, was a pit of fire not a ring

Gentlemen, I regret that I can't watch the game with you guys.
Still, good so far.
Skeleton.png

Not pretty enough. Denied by the Sharp Dressed Man.

Where is the influx of the Chinese then. They've been dumping their wealth that they've brought from China into their property, hence jacking up the properties there. Most of those properties are empty too.

i wanked my penis wenis twice today thinking about going a third round
alina li, marica hase anal or more jungle asian cindy starfall?

Speak English you cunt.

i like those little butt plugs girls use that make theor sausage cutter look like a gemstone

Alina li

SCARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
ANISIMOV

Fuck

SILF SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Seabs you fuck!

Fucking remove Seabrook. Send that bum to Rockford.

>Edzo had a chemo treatment tonight
>Still showed up to the game

God I love that man

DA CAT!

Foley btfo'ing the side reporter

SCARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
CAT STRIKES TWICE

SCAAAAAARRRRRRR

I wish you got cancer instead of him.

LIKE A FUCKING CAT

I wonder if he would clear waivers

With that cap hit? He totally would.

If it weren't for me, subhumans would be forcibly running a train on your sister rn

Crawford managed to open his legs at the worst time on that goal.

Good job you fuck.

WAGS SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Wtf tumbles

I don't have a sister you Paul Blart motherfucker.

You're a fucking waste of taxpayer money and you are part of the cancer that makes up Illinois. I mean it when I say that I wholeheartedly wish you got hurt on the job you god damn arrogant cunt.

Are you talking to that Crawford fucker? Filter is your friend

I like telling him how retarded and worthless he is.

Apathetic ducks fan here.

How the ducks looking ducksbros? Is this game watchable?

DEBS!!!!

CAT HATTY! CAT HATTY! CAT HATTY!

The Cat in the Hat!

>HATS FOR CATS

Only if you get drunk enough.

If it still hasn't gotten the message after these 6 years, nothing is going to go through to that dense cunt. Ignore him and he'll piss off. Denying their existence is the best policy, or for anyone you hate for that matter.

A CATTY!

Fuck Yeah Man.

>Debrincat hat trick
Now I've seen everything

Gentlemen, we... dare I say it... /teamchemistry/ now?

He's too small they said

The NBC Sports app is quite possibly the worst streaming device in the world

Seems like game by game things are melding together more and more. I just hope it continues.

this is true

You're playing a Ducks team with 5 of their top 9 scorers out. If your team is even halfway decent this is the end result.

Don't get carried away. This is a very depleted ducks team and the Panthers just sucked. Need to see this against some quality opposition.

I want to believe. I'll wait until the after ASB before judging as originally planned.

Hey Ducks, want this guy? We don't.

Top 3 PK? Is this real life?

Fake news

>fake news
Get fucked idiot

>Ass status:
>RAVAGED and being investigated for treason.

>everyone was here when it happened
>it didn't happen
pfhahahahahahaha

What does this even mean animu man?

MENTLEGEN, I have arrived. DeBrincat having a great fucking game.

It means that we were all present when that chucklefuck said that shit and we've been reminding him of how much of a two ton piece of gonorrhea he is.