twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wew lad

>leaf

Did I screw up?

>leaf

>leaf

Just got a filtered (Tú) lads

Just got a filtered (sen) y'all

Drinking beer & scotch yet again, life is nice when you get fired since you can devote yourself to liquor for a while

What job did you get fired from?

Just got a filtered (אתה) lads.

>Americans saying "lads"
>Turk saying "y'all"

oh fugg :DD

I guess my title was salesman, but a lot of my work included drilling, sawing (putting together shelves for the shop, installing lights, that sort of thing) etc. since I'm god damn precise in my work. My contract would have ended in 1 month anyway so it's not such a big deal, I'm mostly positive about it.

>Veterans
Nigger, that's a West Point uniform.
Only thing he's a veteran of is getting asspounded in the dorms.

>commie
>sherman pic
y tho

What's the job scene like in Finland? Are jobs relatively easy to get or is it kinda spotty?

:^^^^^^^)))

t.fuckboi

Really, really shitty (if you live in the capitol region like me). Everybody and their mother is moving here, and most of the immigration and refugees are centered here, so the situation is pretty damn bad. Even jobs like working at mcdonalds or cleaning offices are contested by dozens or even hundreds of people. But I have enough money saved for around 2 months so I should be okay, unless I'm really out of luck I should land a job in a few weeks.

We're having similar issues over here. Jobs like working in fast food or being a cashier are still pretty easy to get, but anything that pays good like industry is being strangled by the government right now. Even if you're lucky enough to find some place that's hiring you still have to compete with legions of Chinese immigrants with fake tickets.

Basically the situation over here is thus; small towns (= 90% of finland size wise, 60% of finland population wise) have an abundance of work (since every young adult is moving to the capitol region) and offer great incentives, while everyone in the capitol region have to fight for absolutely every job imaginable. Over 1/3 of Finlands population now lives in the capitol region and that portion keeps growing, so you can imagine what happens to the local job market when over 33% of the nation are contesting for the same jobs.

>net migration with Mexico is negative
>their birth rates are already near replacement

Ever thought about moving to a smaller town then? Seems like that would solve the job issue.

I go away for a couple of hours and I come back to this? Get your shit together.

Not really an option since everybody important (friends & family) is here, and even if those didn't exist I still wouldn't trade all that Helsinki has to offer just so I could get a job more easily (I mean, if I was about to get kicked on the street I'd think about it). You have to understand that beyond Helsinki, we basically have 1 or 2 places that could even be classified as cities (barely). all the rest are small towns of 100s-10,000s of people where everybody knows everyone and if you get drunk and fight someone outside a bar the whole town hears about it.

>leaf
faget

Fair enough. I've lived my whole life in a small town so I'm used to it and honestly find it preferable to city life, but I can understand what you don't like about it.

It's not really about big city vs small city, it's more about hometown vs not hometown. Would you move somewhere that is almost objectively worse than where you live now just because they have a better job market?

Also a good point.

He is speaking out of his ass.
Typical southerner.

>binland

Are there 2 Finns itt?

Because Sherman has become nothing more than a symbol of pissing off Southerners.

Yes dont believe anything the helsinki boy says.

What part of Binlan are you from?

youtube.com/watch?v=p_QpgaVLf2U
>finland

You're free to point out where exactly I was wrong

Northern Ostrobothnia

VERY good post

Finland is my city

>Northern Ostrobothnia

>Northern Ostrobothnia
Even though I am aware that it is real, that still sounds really made up.

All of it.
Did not see a single correct thing about your posts.
Now excuse me im going to bed because unlike you, I have a job.

>tfw the Finns are fighting with each other

So, nothing.

You're not a fennoswede, are you?

Comment

Wouldn't really call it fighting, he's just memeing while I'm speaking about my own experiences. Anyway it's not like he'd know anything about our countrys situation, he's from pohjanmaa.

>this edition

Least fennoswede that you can find in this nation.

barely same country

Oh gosh, are you the cat poster from /cum/? Please don't tell me you guys are migrating here.

>leaf

Witty retort

I have no idea what you're talking about but there's nothing wrong with kots

Made this in a few seconds, lads.

>I have no idea what you're talking about
That's the best thing you could possibly say.

Insult

good job, you used the only correct CS national flag

The Austrian design was the best possible one, fight me

>m-muh similarity
fuck off

I'm biased towards the Stars and Bars cause muh Georgia.

that munkey is hilarious by the way

Monkeys are breddy good.

>muh similarity
perfectly valid argument, it gave the impression that the CSA was a USA-lite and caused clusterfucks during battles

that's a recent change to it though

>perfectly valid argument
and you can still fuck off

An attempt at a peaceful solution

1. Army of Northern Virginia battle flag
2. Tie between The Stars and Bars, and The Blood-Stained Banner
3. The Stainless Banner

Overall, the confederacy had poor choices in their flags, I prefer the battle flag over anything else.

F L E G
L
E
G

Positive words

shitpost

racial slur

:^)

expression of offense

attack on sexuality and nationality
delet

>not being a stinky neet
Loving every laugh

I've just completed CoJ: Gunslinger
>tfw the little history articles were more interesting than the actual game

Don't you play as a CSA soldier in that one?

nah, a bounty hunter
but you meet a lot of ex-confederate renegades and the future president of USA

>this is the average american

Oh, in Bound in Blood you start off as a CSA soldier
That must be the one I was thinking of.

isn't that by a Polish developer?

>tfw

y'know
do cocaine

delet

>when your general has a sick fetish for the uncivilized.

>your

Get a Mongolian wife so you can teach your daughter how to shoot a rifle on horseback

you're ready man

better than devoid white people tbqh

y'know
YOU SHOULD BE NOSE DEEP IN THAT STUFF NON STOP

you are right
i should be nose deep in that stuff

>unobtainable perfection

stope

But you're not!!
What's wrong with you people?

y'know? y'know? y'know? y'know? y'know? y'know? y'know?

It is
For some reason our devs are hellbent on releasing mediocre-to-okayish first person shooters

its funnier without the punctuations and capital letters bud

STOPP

BUT YOU'RE NOT
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

>hey user, wanna come read with me?