So I take it you've all read through LeXplorer's AMA?

So I take it you've all read through LeXplorer's AMA?

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7fskbu/iama_guy_who_went_to_prison_for_trollingswating/?st=jaizdl9t&sh=d2e57d00

Other urls found in this thread:

tristateupdate.com/story/26774789/florida-man-arrested-for-threatening-schools-in-ironton-ohio-is-headed-back-to-the-buckeye-state
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah I did. Seems like he really learned from his mistakes. Good for him.

hi kyle

Not a sport.

The sad thing is it took 2 years in jail for him to realize what a fuck up he has always been. His 50/50/50 shit was cringe. Who doesn't have hobbies like music?

hes got nice hair

get off Sup Forums kyle, you're a redditor now, there's no coming back

He couldn't even lift some fucking weights

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy?

>make fake terrorist threat on the 4chins
>get trolled so hard he hands himself into the FBI
>FBI don't even know what he did
>2 years in prison, justice served

YEZZIR

Not going to reddit, but tell me, did anyone ask a rape question?

>people think all of Sup Forums is Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>people think he acted like an asshole because he visited Sup Forums, rather than the other way around

Many people.

here's some just looking for about 10 minutes, plus some bonus Sup Forums stuff

Kek

>this is the mutt that calls you a nigger on 4kek
I suddenly don't feel like trash anymore

This. Also take every redditor who's shitting up Sup Forums with you. And all the pepes and wojacks too.

Says the hue.

Macaco is good for gains. I also am not fat and bald.

He won't even admit why he got caught and is still an attention whoring piece of shit expect he now has PTSD. I honestly expect him to be back in prison soon.

Lol. He gave himself up? Why?

are they not scared of it having any diseases?

Being a pure dumbfuck

If you cook it any microorganism dies.

Sup Forums guilted him into turning himself in, albeit, he tried to do it anonymously. Cops would have never caught him if he hadn't done that.

Party van knocked on his door because his isp gave up his information to the feds

Faggot posted on reddit before here? What a disloyal piece of shit.

Sick of seeing this bald prick’s face.

Not sports.

no you retard

>"That's what led us to the suspect."Parramore is charged with making terroristic threats and inducing panic, both felony offenses, after a threat to shoot up Ironton Elementary School was posted on September12. Police say Parramore used an anonymous phone number to warn police of the threat shortly after it was posted and Parramore was eventually tracked to the University of South Florida campus in Tampa, where he worked as a custodian. tristateupdate.com/story/26774789/florida-man-arrested-for-threatening-schools-in-ironton-ohio-is-headed-back-to-the-buckeye-state

Hi lex

So instead of hiding the thread you report it to get it deleted which in turn will guarantee you will see the thread again

>lie to people about the fact that you turned yourself in
>to avoid looking like a dumbass
>when everyone already thinks you're a colossal retard

>not being behind 7 proxies

ishygddt

Reddit doesn't see him like a retarded, otherwise they'd get downvoted to oblivion

Fuck you! Don’t reply to me again.

You believe a guy lying to not look like a retard over the police you dumbfuck?

I know this is going to sound fedora as fuck, but he even types like such a fucking redditor, holy shit

No need for name calling just because you got proved wrong.

Savage.

Also, have you guys seen Inuyashiki? I want all of you 4chaners dead like the 2chaners are killed in that anime. It'd be beautiful.

Way to out yourself you dumb favela monkey, he called the police on himself and you'd know that if you've been here longer than 3 months

He looks like The Penguin

I was wondering how long would it take for a leaf come in defense of the american

Kek you fuckers