Why haven't you told me that this was pure KINO?

Why haven't you told me that this was pure KINO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nUtINRG3pxk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the emotional center of the movie hinges on a twist that anyone with a brain saw coming
>Anna Kendrick is there for no reason other than exposition
>flashback reveal with J.K. Simmons is awkwardly placed and feels like it doesn't belong in the movie
>especially when it turns out his character doesn't go on to do anything
>final reveal of who was the British lady was pants on head retarded
Anything I missed?

>coworker said I would enjoy this
>watched it
>told her it was awful why did you recommend this?
>"I thought you have ADD?"

baka desu senpai

Yeah, good taste.

Enjoy your shitty Bourne-lite.

It's pure kino. I meant to tell you but I was jerking off repeatedly to Emma Stones ass.

>the emotional center of the movie hinges on a twist that anyone with a brain saw coming

what exactly are you taking about? the brother?

Of course. The thing that turns the entire narrative upside down and takes the piss out of the entire movie because you know what's coming.

bourne was always 4/10.
this is kino/10

>Bourne Identity
>4/10
Just admit you have shit taste and/or a crush on Affleck. No need to trash a legitimately good movie like The BI because of this fact.

>black woman doesn't know the name of a single mathematician and her big breakthrough is simply looking up all of Ben Affleck's previous aliases until she gets a match

The Accountant is better than every Bourne except Identity

Nah Supremacy was a lot more memorable than this shit.

This scene is hands down superior to any scene in The Accountant in sheer terms of the emotional climax behind it: youtube.com/watch?v=nUtINRG3pxk

I will never give this stiff another chance in a movie ever again. It's like watching wood.

Because it wasn't that good

>implying your average normie could name a single mathematician outside of Einstein

Descartes is absurdly famous.

>car chase

Into the trash it goes

Sure, but not to normies

I know you're a euphoric 200 IQ Sup Forums poster but most people wouldn't put the dots together

Fermi gg

I said to normies.

Better than the Accountant's feckless attempt at a car chase.

maybe they couldn't name one on the spot but anyone should be able to easily recognize a name like Gauss

You're fucking retarded if you believe that. If you're counting physicists, then literally anyone who has done high school physics can name a ton of mathematicians. Rutherford, Descartes (meme), Pascal, Pythagoras, Paschen, Bohr, Newton, Steven Seagal... list goes on.

As someone with autism spectrum disorder I found this movie lame
It is not an accurate depiction of the syndrome
Exposure therapy would be counter productive, this sort of thinking reinforces the dumbass thinking of the alternative medicine crowd

>Bourne-lite
Contrived as it might be, this at least had a plot and story
The Bourne movies do not

Who is the king of operators? Him or John Wick?

man from nowhere

Thats not the emotional center of the film though.
Wow are you stupid

Oh, but we have been!

"Muh brother" is the emotional center of the movie you retard

>shaky cam and jump cuts
>good
get the fuck out of here, redditard

>final reveal of who was the British lady was pants on head retarded
this was revealed?

It was that retarded lady at the end who was in The Americans.

post pic, I don't get it

It's this woman. In The Accountant she plays the retarded girl that Ben Affleck went to that retard school with. he grew up and became his fence or something.

This isn't even in my copy of the film wtf

it's at the end when Ben's driving off into the sunset.

Not in my copy.

She gets the painting and then he drives off, and then the movie ends.

they didn't cut to a scene at the retard house?

Wait, they made a different cut for the american version? wtf, I watched the movie and they reveal the british voice's lady with her huge computer which can hack the Pentagon with

It was pure autism

>they reveal the british voice's lady with her huge computer which can hack the Pentagon with
this

>british

it was just digitized, the heavy sigh segment was really the big clue to who it was on the other end

Literally almost never comes up. His relationship with MouseGirl was the emotional center

Damn it. Just get your cinema license taken away please.

>Literally almost never comes up.
IT COMES UP IN EVERY TEARJERKING FLASHBACK WITH HIS FAMILY, OF WHICH THERE ARE SEVERAL

kek

The emotional part was when he has to confront his brother and somehow express emotion. The reveal itself didn't matter, it was their actual interaction that mattered.

Because Sup Forums is pleb-tier.

Didn't you get the memo?

Literal whos, except for seagal thanks for proving his point

It was a totally uneven movie with a lot of pointless stuff, most of which told through flashbacks out of nowhere. 3/4ths of the way through the movie it's revealed the dad died from getting into a fistfight at a funeral that escalated into a shooting, isn't this a bit irrelevant at this point if 1/2 of the way through we found out he had avenged his old man prison mentor? Which we found out about 1/3rd of the way through? Why not have those things happen in order so we can see that he latches onto the prison guy as a mentor that he needed after his fathers death, and that he was sort of also avenging his father by killing the mob guys? Wouldn't that be like character development? Why did they waste so much time at the beginning telling me about this black girl with a criminal history if she never does anything besides sitting at a cubicle? She never even meets Ben's character at all? Why am I supposed to care about the two brothers stopping a shootout mid-shootout to kiss and make up if one brother has virtually no lines or no motivation to do anything the entire movie? Its a well-shot movie and the editing from scene to scene is fine, nice soundtrack and Ben plays a turbo autist pretty well but its like a producer whose son had too many vaccines threw a bunch of money at a studio and said "make a superhero movie out of this, plot doesnt matter, something about his dad and get along with your brother, hopefully my son gets it and stops screeching all the damn time"

>JK Simmon tells flashback
>literally repeats flashback scene a couple minutes later

This movie has weird editing problems