/heem/ fuck u goof

fuck u goof

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/irish-news/wellknown-irish-celebrity-punches-cartel-associate-in-dublin-pub-36359501.html
instaud.io/1u2m...
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrés_Escobar
buzz.ie/news/top-irish-celebrity-beat-gangsters-261907
youtu.be/OHsfCcBQOhQ
youtu.be/45ZW93IvFJU
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-yi-ji-wu-s-nipple-zjkja11/answers/new.html
instagram.com/p/BcBqNAGgn5Q/?taken-by=thenotoriousmma
liveleak.com/view?i=4a0_1511747983
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where is /TMT/ at?

What will rogan say when mighty meme gets brutally heemed by tj? Will he continue with that "GOAT" garbage? Or will they never fight because mouse is a massive ducking pussy that can only beat cans?
Most of all, who is your favourite female fighter in the ufc?

>oh!
>no
>yes
>fallon fox

haha gotcha bitch

i hear she and her olive-skinned son are doing very well.

andy is gay dude

this is the thread

Conor attacked a mobster in the Kinahan Gang., Reports are now is that he attacked Graham The Wig Whelan's father, and when Whelan stepped in; he attacked him too. The word is, is that they're saying Conor has too pay 900 grand or they shoot him.

independent.ie/irish-news/wellknown-irish-celebrity-punches-cartel-associate-in-dublin-pub-36359501.html

This is a real cartel, The Wig despite his name has a fucking insane history, just google him. I think Goober fucked up man.

is connor bigger than the ufc?

let's be honest, what usada did was to keep us back while giving an advantage to burgers. It's not because they are clean but because they have money and more advanced methods to not get caught.

Here is an Irish woman tied to the mob talking, she just uploaded this or it was just uploaded it - instaud.io/1u2m... Conor fucked up, guys.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrés_Escobar

He needs to get out of Ireland, save the gooby.

Conor was in an Irish pub known for the mob named '' The Forge ''. That's why there wasn't any big press of the incident.

what went wrong?

>the conor thing is actually real
>conor is in legitimate danger
>mfw this is fucking hilarious
That's what you get for not defending your belt you potato fuck

Which's the jannetty?

The only one in legitimate danger is whoever's at the other end of de left hook

Is Goobies recent behaviour comparable to Tyson? Did his downfall begin in the same way?

Rip goobs you had an ok run until you got shot by a cartel hitman

The Gooby has been beating up gang members - a string now of '' Daredevil '' like attacks.. this article was likely about him...

A top Irish celebrity joined up with a gangster to attack two crime brothers, it has emerged.

The Irish Daily Star learned that the star carried out the sickening attack on the two men in Dublin in recent days — and has copperfastened Garda fears that he is now acting more like a criminal himself.

“He acted like a proper gangster,” a source told The Star last night. It’s understood the star went to a house in the south-west of the city with a criminal — who once suffered a knife attack himself — on a revenge mission.

buzz.ie/news/top-irish-celebrity-beat-gangsters-261907

rip irish mob we hardly knew ye

>“He acted like a proper gangster,”
that's goober alright

Meme mouse will duck him and fight a few more cans for the $. His autistic fans will say it’s everyone else’s fault that the fight never happened. Nobody will even talk about him anymore 2 years after he retires.

DJ does not want to step into the cage with the snake

Just how many are "top Irish celebs" anyway? What if it was actually Artem my dudes

>Not even synched up properly

This is what you do with our money over there?

I kinda miss FW Conor. Shame we'll never see him at that weight again

Connor is friends with several gangsters himself, one of whom goes to the same gym as me, I don't think he's in any danger.

I didn't make the webm goof

keane desu

You're right, conors too quick for a measly bullet to hit him, he's been mewvment training for too long to die to a pleb thing like a gun

>tfw we'll never see beautiful judo throws since Ronda fucked up and Karo is long gone

sad desu

Conor is acting like a filthy animal. Police should be called to settle matters that can’t be solved with words. This is the first step to fascism.

what gyms that then?

>Eddie "My gameplan is to run forward with sloppy right hands against a guy whose whole game is to counterpunch" Alvarez

Alvarez was kinda lucky to be in the position that he was, I don't see him getting back into contention. But the same can be said of Goober. If RDA was still champ then I imagine it being a different fight.

>not calling the police = fascism
words are hard

RDA would have mauled goober

A small gym in north Dublin, he personally delivers shopping bags full of coke to Connor's house.

too bad RDA is in the wrong division, he needs to go back back to 155

Post a more brutal heem
youtu.be/OHsfCcBQOhQ

I’ll wait.

He thinks he is. But if he thinks he’s going to sell millions of ppvs losing to washed up boxers over and over again, he has a tough meeting with reality. I do get why he doesn’t want to come back to fight tony though. Tony is practically an anti-draw. How you gonna fight for 100M, sell 4M ppvs, then come back and have to work hard as fuck to sell 1M just because your opponent is autistic? Make tony fight khabib and try to get the guy a real fight that’ll sell

I don't know about mauling since RDA likes to pressure which Gooby can use to his advantage but I don't think that RDA would be running into left hands like a goddamn retard.

Le can't make weight man

Rda pressure behind his jab and with body kicks though, he doesn’t just rush in with a a jab-jab-overhand everytime like Eduardo.

>A star
>The sports star

>No name on this entire front page spread

Newspaper clickbait, gee whizz

corinthians?

Agreed. Also RDA´s takedowns and ground game is much more profound that either Eddies or Goobies. But it still isn't an easy fight for RDA.

heh

RDA sucks if he cant pressure you against the cage, Conrad would have heemed him

oh my guy FOR SUUUUURE

Maybe losing to Floyd hurt him more than we thought lads
he's gone off the rails

Rogan thinks Sup Forums started the flat earth conspiracy as a prank that got out of hand.
youtu.be/45ZW93IvFJU
@6:40

>all this goober shilling
hi there reddit

he must be the most deluded fucker in sports if he thought he actually had a chance. schaub and skip were merely pretending.

my man schweb and skib really know their boxing relax h8r

Just what is that extra edge that makes Cody No Love Garbrant the greatest talent seen in MMA?

If there were 5 more seconds of round 1 then TJ would be a steaming heemed pile of piss

No its not a boxing gym just a regular gym, I'm not gonna say where it is exactly or who it is, but if you keep up with what's going on on the north side you can probably guess.

what the fuck...

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-yi-ji-wu-s-nipple-zjkja11/answers/new.html

post yfw aldo beats max and becomes champ again and then decisions edgar

They're going to kill McGregor because some old guy got punched lol?
>killing the only positive that your crummy city has produced since Joyce

What's with all the poo?

>yfw Conor hides in gangland pubs so USADA cant get him

>positive

SKIEEP! WHY YOU GOTTA SAMEFAG FACEBOOK SKIEEEEEP!?

Tyson had some real demons. McGregor just wants to be the man and thinks he is

so McGregor is actually in troubles ?

I doubt it, it's mostly memes

>2 years ago today

instagram.com/p/BcBqNAGgn5Q/?taken-by=thenotoriousmma
ROFL

Am i the only one who wants Aldo to be redeemed?

more like reheemed

do you mean reheemed?

that's one of the memes

No, I do too.

>implying Max won't get the immediate rubbermatch if Aldo wins

He definitely is, last time he did pretty well and he looked nervous coming up to the fight, now he looks way calmer and not so much in his own head, if he just sticks to a good game plan with lots of leg kicks he can absolutely beat Max imo

Why would he?

>Score is 0-0 >A winner is declared

No its not a boxing gym just a regular gym, I'm not gonna say where it is exactly or who it is, but if you keep up with what's going on on the north side you can probably guess.

he must be the most deluded fucker in sports if he thought he actually had a chance. schaub and skip were merely pretending.

What on earth happened here?

how the fuck do you survive something like this?

>Not even synched up properly

This is what you do with our money over there?

Well only center is alive and I think her face is just peeled off the bone, not a mortal wound.

well they must have survived because it's against the law to show pictures or videos of dead people

You're retarded for caring and saying that but I'm retarded because I don't know if that's true or not

>it's against the law to show pictures or videos of dead people
I don't think that's the case

Aldo is my favourite fighter I hope he wins

I just want to see him throw some damn leg kicks

Conor doesn't want to fight Tony, they need to do Conor vs Aldo 2 and let Aldo get revenge

>Did his downfall begin in the same way?
I feel like Conor probably didn't have as shitty a childhood as Tyson.

>The Wig:
Kona!
toime f'ye t'pay oop!

>Gooby:
Git fook'd mate yewl due nuttin'!

>Wig:
oi ye popped m'olde man Kona and y'ave t'pay oop now son!

>Gooby
*lands dat leftand shot*
*does billy strut*

^This is how it's going to go down boys, The Wig doesn't know what he's getting into

Literally nothing will ever change the fact that Bisping was murdered by an obese Mexican.

And nothing will ever take away his status as a former champ

fuck sake lads, canny even shop in peace.
liveleak.com/view?i=4a0_1511747983

>leave roidmero to me
what did bisping mean by this?