Make show where sketches mostly make fun of white people

>make show where sketches mostly make fun of white people
>still get canceled and called racist

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/4xq76w/this_may_be_a_rumour_but_apparently_the_jews_rock/
youtube.com/watch?v=1YnjuZTwO7U
youtube.com/watch?v=qFeKOrU7W0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews aren't white

Making fun of white people is acceptable and in no way stands out anymore.

The weightlifting sketches the wall sketch and and all gay white sketches were making fun of white nonjews.

The point is you don't get your show canceled for it. But if you do one black face sketch and I LOVE JEWS sketch then a jew fuck from buzzfeed will write an article about you and get your show canned.

What are you doing up this late? Don't you have school tomorrow?

I am guessing you didn't watch the show.

Sam is racist though

>unironically a fan of mde and world peace

Isn't this board supposed to be 18+?

>make a show that was funny like 10% of the time
>get canceled
>b-but it made fun of white people!
im also pretty sure it was canceled for the content but because the creator is an edge lord faggot that didnt know how to play ball with the network and producers

>make movie where scenes mostly make fun of black people
>still get called racist against white people

I work fulltime and in my later 20s. Do you care to make a point or just ad hominems?

Isn't that the logical point to take in this day and age? Considering how whiney niggers want you to hand them everything.

lol you're a fag

if you honestly think some weekend sjw from cuckfeed has the power to cancel a show you're seriously retarded

I would do dirty things to Tessa Thompson

>in his late 20s
>loves mde

Where did your life go so wrong?

>whiney niggers
compared to how whiney racist white people get when they called racist?

>I WORK FULLTIME IM AN ADULT
being a fry scientist at your local wendys doesn't count

White people already have everything and they still whine!

Honestly OP with all the push back you're getting atleast try and acknowledge that adultswim just throws shit at the wall and gives more money to what sticks. Even if this show didnt make people buttmad it was still going to last a season at most

>sketch had an unironic swastika
>make fun of white people
>:^)

>op makes shit thread
>tries to defend sam hydes show and himself
>when too many people shit on him he abandons the thread

lmao

It was mediocre and no one watched it except Sup Forums.

They've funded next seasons to shows with less viewers.
Without those few articles and tweets it would have had a second season.
That said sams attitude and picking a fight with that buzzfeed jew did not help them in any way.

I don't think you see the irony here.

>whine about mde while posting on Sup Forums which is same shit and represents most of his audience

are you this dumb?

was meant for

It did have you not heard his response video. He points out that it pushed huge negative attention onto the show. I guess you think WSJ couldn't cancel pewdiepie show either oh wait it did.

what shows tho?
strawshows?

>having to samefag this hard
reddit pls go

how the fuck is sam racist you dumb cunt? You throw word around like a dumb social justice cunt. saying nigger doesn't mean you are a real racist you fucking retard. I feel bad for your parents.

Yeah unemployed whites have it real good.

I'm not op but op is right. None of you have proven him wrong. Point out a valid argument in reddit s

WE MUST SECURE A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN

>spam thread lol u fag how can u be a fan of this show
>he says all this while posting on Sup Forums
oh the irony you underage faggot.

Eric andre first season for one.

Unironic isn't even a word you fucking retard.

>You throw word around
ooga booga monkey no know engrish

There was only one legit argument here and I disproved it by showing he did make fun of nonjews. No one else has proven to me how most of his sketches didn't make fun of whites. Swastika use is enough reason to get a show canceled? It was being ironic. Also Sarah Silverman did black face and didn't get any shit from it.

>lose argument
>play grammar nazi card when your own english is terrible

go to bed jimmy school is tomorrow

>m-muh reddit boogyman!
why are you so mad faggot? No wonder white women go after black men with aspie retards like you getting assblasted on the internet
Im glad that unemployed/homeless/disabled white people only get brought up when someone tells a white chomo like you that white people have it better than all the other races
stay mad faggots

If you read between the lines he was doing the opposite. He thought he was being sly but the everyone with a brain saw through. Now he's blacklisted. That's what happens when you can't keep your edge to yourself.

>automatically calling an argument over when someone makes fun of you
you were that faggot that turned off the game when you were losing in fighting games

you still understand what it means you dumb kike

I already proved you are a samefag. Reported for piss poor trolling.

Yeah, I forgot all those "Racist Lives Matter" marches, tantrums, cry-ins and violent riots hosted by white racists over the past four years. How could I forget?

anyone whos willing to do dumb shit like tell people your drivers license ID and social security # derserves it desu. This is the same kind of faggot who would post personal contact info on Sup Forums and get mad when people would troll him

He literally says in a interview after his showe got canceled that indeed most of his sketches were making fun of white people. So if you read between the line you are a fucking retard.

Yeah that would be fine except as Sam points out people like Sarah Silverman did edgy black face jokes and she is hardly blacklisted. The point is he is right that jews get away with doing same shit he did.

>cry-ins and violent riots
which is it you retarded righty?

>NO U

lmao I was only like 2 of the people you quoted
>r-r-reported! I reported you!!!!
cry more you fucking loser autist

>If you read between the lines

You mean "If you make shit up like I did...".

>at least 2
yeah so it means you are samefagging. Get lost kiddo.

>it can't be both
Watch it with those insults you might actually hurt someones feelings

>Liberals haven't done both over the past Election Cycle

And you're calling ANYONE ELSE retarded?

the undesirables are taking over

Only thing this thread proves is people who violently hate Sam are more autistic than his own fanbase.

He made a sketch that said jews rock and jews call him anti semitic. What is wrong with jews?

The segment was supposed to be called "Jews rule", that's why they called it anti semetic

Source?

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/4xq76w/this_may_be_a_rumour_but_apparently_the_jews_rock/

The only thing sam says in that thread is that he had rap lyrics written for that segment. Doesnt confirm it was supposed to be 'jews rule'. You took your time though was that the only proof you could find in all that time?

hey it's @samhyde from mdc, i'd love to be in L&OSVU

>Jews aren't white

youtube.com/watch?v=1YnjuZTwO7U

because it wasn't funny

I reply late because that's how I win arguments

By posting a source that doesn't prove your claim?

Yep

comedy entertainment television networks usually prefer to have their programs to be both comedic and entertaining. World Peace was neither.

keep trying to push that narrative kike

youtube.com/watch?v=qFeKOrU7W0k

>"only jews would find this unfunny, boring television show unfunny and boring"

Apparently Sup Forums is overrun with jews.

>Yeah unemployed whites have it real good
Can confirm. Was an unemployed white for like 2 years. Pretty comfy.

How cares about this gay lardass with no health insurance

More likely it's just full of people with a semblance of comedic taste.

Dress it up however you like, this show was trash.

sensible chuckle says nikki blonsky from the movie hairspray

>it's a "that same autistic guy that spams sam hyde threads every day on Sup Forums who is most likely sam hyde himself or one of his friends" episode
you barely even get replies anymore without samefagging. why are you trying to meme yourself so hard sam? you're just not funny. low hanging anti-SJW fruit has been done to death already anyway and shitposters on Sup Forums do a better job than you ever did. you're an unfunnier, overly preachy discount tim and eric.

Humour is subjective.
Like it or not there were many people who enjoyed world peace and mde, they posted while it aired and even before that.
Maybe plebbit is more to your liking

WTF I HATE MDE NOW!!!

mde has a dedicated subreddit. sammy has an account there. let that sink in for a moment

Because it's the current year + 2

Really though, if you aren't allowed to be express a right wing opinion without being silenced or openly ridiculed, then have fun with Trump being reelected, and far right governments being voted in everywhere. What the fuck do you expect to happen when you try to silence half your population?

>my failure of a tv show has been canceled to to being unfunny and not entertaining
>obviously liberals are to blame for this

Sup Forums has filters that faggots like you never use
Have that sink in you jizzrag

Oh really? You have the official statement from adultswim?

you want people who dislike MDE to not post in these threads?

are you telling me that you need a safe space?

Nice false equivalence
If you don't like something why wouldn't you filter it? I've had everything capeshit related filteres since it stopped being contained to one thread 4 years ago

>exactly what's happening
>false equivalence

you should go back to your MDE circlejerk subreddit if you want an echo chamber

>exactly what's happening
wut?
>you want people who dislike MDE to not post in these threads?
No
>are you telling me that you need a safe space?
And no again
All i said was humour was subjective, shit on it all you want seems like no one else cares anymore.
if you want reactions why dont you go post on that reddit thing you know so much about

>make fun of white people
>main criticism is that they're too tolerant of shitskins
yeah he really let white people have it :^)

>>main criticism is that they're too tolerant of shitskins
Which sketch was that?

real reason is they were butthurt that Trump won and the libtards had a moral panic and tried to purge muh alt right aka anyone edgy at all in any way

mde is a household name and everyone is demanding that they get a second season on adult swim. why don't Sam and the bois do some crowdfunding and create their own, unedited, unrestrained season 2? they would have no problem exceeding whatever monetary goal they would set for the crowdfunding campaign, and each member of the group could have their own patreon page, each member undoubtedly receiving quadruple digit monthly figures. they could even get President of the United States of America Donald J Trump to guest star in a few episodes.

She's 4/10 you desperate loser. Keep your desperate thoughts to yourself.

>using desperate twice
you must be taking lessons from daddy trump

>constantly makes thread to bitch about show no one liked
>wonders why everyone hates mde

Explain

You write at a fifth grade level.

You're retarded.