OPERATION KKKLINTON (BEZMENOV SQUAD)

With the Hillary and the negro murder happenings yesterday, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to anger negros and SJWs against Hillary (She's already getting beaten from the right, but this can disenfranchise leftists from her and they'll vote for independent or write Bernie).

We learned the tactics of the jews and we're going to use it against them.
We are going to subvert the hell out of the leftist narrative. Turn it against them.

THE PLAN
What you have to do:
Make a believable leftist BLM/Bernfag/SJW/Communist/Betacuck/CommonNegro twatter profile. The more somehow attractive negro or white teen girl profiles, the better.
No "Jimmy Russels" and "Hdidnothingwrong1488" names. We need absolutely believable profiles. Save pictures from random people on your facebook/instagram and use them.

We are going to use tags that are trending now.
Mix the negro and the Clinton thing.
Use: #Clinton #ClintonFoundation #AltonSterling #BernieOrBust #BlackLivesMatter #BLM_TO #ClintonEmails #FeelTheBern #NeverHillary #ClintonCorruption #Racismmustfall

We could also create a #KKKlinton tag. We'll like and share each other's tweets so we create an echochamber.

For example, see pic related. It's an example for profiles and posts we want.

Here is a gallery of normie tier Clinton memes to spread.
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX

!!IMPORTANT!!
Do not share anything pro-Trump with these profiles.
We are all hardcore Bernie supporters who read Marx and feminist literature at uni.

REMEMBER
The frame is that Clinton is racist and that's why she didn't get indicted.
She's rich and white. Yet poor innocent blacks get sent to jail everyday just for smoking a natural plant.

Other urls found in this thread:

copyandpasteemoji.com/
iemoji.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Twitter will ask for a phone number, allegedly, you can skip it this way

Here you can copy and paste emojis just like text.
Use these to blend in.

>Twitter will ask for a phone number

They ask, but you don't have to give one

It blocks you after 5 minutes without a phone number.

The number is only needed because they'll text you a code and you have to write that code into the page when it asks you for it.

Or maybe you can skip the phone if you register with a fake facebook don't know.

Bump for more stuff i guess ?!

Bump for Justice.

Bumping

Is this a fake account? Good job on the ebonics. I legitimately thought that was real.

BUMP

Bump.

I would hijack the anti-hillary trends trending right now

I don't know if that is fake or real I don't have information who it belongs to but everyone who wants to participate should like and share >her tweets

Forgot link:
copyandpasteemoji.com/

>the meme image of carl at the top
literally the only thing making this unbelievable

#Clinton #Clintonemails #ClintonFBI #ClintonCorruption #ClintonFoundation #NeverHillary

Other people can blend in to Bernie reddits (first like BlackPeopleTwitter and write "x'DD LOLLL haha" tier comments and other things to SJW subreddits - then start pushing anti-Hillary propaganda with the memes in the given gallery for normie memes)

Worse things happened.

COME ON FAGGOTS I'VE ALREADY GOT PEOPLE INTO THIS YESTERDAY. WE'VE BEEN DOING THIS THE WHOLE DAY BEFORE SUBTLY BUT ITS TIME TO GO ON BALLS DEEP

I just told you everything you have to do and know.
It's easy.

iemoji.com/

Also this is trending right now

#PeopleShouldBeIndictedFor

I got cucked by the phone requirement

Can't you just skip the phone verification thing? Or is that for shit countries only?

No, they bascily froze my accound and demanded my phone number "to prove I'm not a bot".

I'm not giving the fucking Saudis my phone number

That is over the top. Comparing OJ is extreme and the language in the tweet is shit even for who you are pretending to be.

+381642376489

Give your mom's.
Will they prove a 50 year old woman to be a "neonazi" propaganda shill?

Also obvious shill above the based Serb (ma homie Jackieboi?)

we need more exposure
where should we go?

This is well done. I kinda want to try this now.

Yeah, that'd be me.
Also, I'm as much of a Serb as you are

screenshotting evidence

Only if you dont open the confirmation email.

bump

Let's do this, guys. Beat the shill at shilling. Did you send this to Sup Forums too Hunbro?

Alright, I am memeing hard. Yershov Kvetoslav stands for the proletariat.

>Yershov Kvetoslav

Just followed your account, nice job user

No, Radu my frate. But please do it for me!

Ah Comrade Yershov. The Proletariat must rise! Shame Abbas Ketanahov died :'(

10 minute mail, inbox, confirm email

screenshot deez nuts, snitch nigga

gimme a pic and i will

dude, just confirm the email that they send. by the time you receive that email, you should still have 8 minutes left on your 10minute email account

Plz tell me this is one of you cucks kek

Can you help me speak urban?

pretty sure that's not us

No

Just imagine you are not a human but a monkey trying to act like a human

I'll never really mess with this because I don't even want to bother with social media

that said, I really appreciate what you guys do

I wish you good success and dank memes

KEK. Good one, sir.

Thank you. Retweet all of the BLM memes

I don't think that's us

First follow some people. Anybody. Kanye West Beyonce Bernie. Write a description on your profile
"Proud feminist. Vegan. Bernie supporter. #FeelTheBurn, baby!"

"Male feminist. World peace

bump for memetic warfare

>guys please log into social media
fuck off

Bamp

This is more genuine than anything I could ever do.
Thanks.

Here's an idea, mix in that story of the white mom who fucked her daughter's friend and played naked twister while smoking weed into these tweets.

Show the negroes how easily white women get off with crimes, it should infuriate them!

My break is over, and I'm heading back to work.

>100 100

What do niggers mean by this?

Like on tumblr, like a few things to give your acc depth. For example, if you are a bernie supporter like scrillex, someone with a commie flag, and a college. Actually follow a college with a page and "students page". This make you look way more believeable.

Blacks will be interested in more music that "cracka ass" white volk. So have Kayne, but also have some underground stuff. I think a hilarious disinfo+psyop part would to follow "Diabolic" since he raps about new world order crap.

Since most of you are not fluent in ebonics. Google some shit, copy it. Otherwise,just make your profile "private" and shitpost on the tags. If you're capable of ebonics, enter like 30 tweets to make you acc look used.

100 as in 100% correct or right

"Keep it 100" can also mean like "Keep it real"

What's the /32/? I can't seem to find it.

8ch net/32

Great advice my nigga big up perfect perfect 100 100 100 baka X'D X'D

>how to talk nigger
>how to blend with nigger
follow chicago rappers' twitters and mimic what they tweet
t.nigger

>Tim Smith
That picture you fucking bastard

Actual Bernie supporter here - I support this.

The blacks, sadly yet unsurprisingly, were led around by their chains to vote for "'massa's wife" through TV coercion/manufactured consent ("Da news saids she already won, dats why imma vote fa hurr!" - actual quote from a black person i met at the door campaigning for Bernie) or led to vote for her by unscrupulous pastors and "churches" that tell the congregation who to vote for as they bus them into the voting booths.

Blacks under 35, particularly those with high school diplomas or better were hands down for Bernie.

Clinton tried to white-wash those supporters away with the Bernie-bro narrative, and some blacks did gobble that up, but the ones who were for Bernie got extra pissed at Clinton for it.

Just some thoughts. Good luck in your endeavors. Fuck Clinton, fuck David Brock, fuck Chelsea, fuck Bill, fuck Barbera Boxer, fuck Debbi Wasserman Schultz, fuck the DNC.

Done, been working on it from another angle but this is good.

I've added the ones I was sure about to a list (DRBH)

Go there and we'll only see each others tweets which we can instantly share and like

I'll get you too

Bump

Bumping for NeverHillary

Bump

you can skip. there is an option to do so on mobile dekstop or both I cant remember

90% of blacks online are LARPING white people, the other 10% are just criminals registered in databases

here's another

You know how deep undercover you are when LGBT-Marxists RT you. Pure cancer

What's that Grabify tab you've got open? What does that do?

This thread is getting slid by shills.

Bump for Trump.

You're doing great. Your ebonics is much better than mine.

Check out the list I added oyu too and just share each other's stuff in the list

grabify.link

IP Logger. I just use it to fuck with my friends on teamspeak or skype.

bump for trump

Profile pictures. Where is a good source for pictures that are not reverse image searchable?

Trying to verify the account, but still demands a phone number.
What the fuck should I do?

How do i check list? what acct is it under?

skip that step mane

bumb

you have that talk down for an hungarian

This.

Also feature the pro-gay, black rapper, "Faggot Bruce" for added legitimacy

NEW THREAD

How?
There's literally no option to do that, and I'm doing it from a mobile browser.

i have 2 fake twitter accts. Never entered my phone. maybe mobile is the problem

If you're not in the BernieBrozHomiez or whatever I named it then tell me and I'll add you

If you are not in Da Real Bernie Homiez or whatever I named it then tell me and I'll add you

I'm not.
add @NubianAwakening pl0x

Just put some crazy filters on them like sepia and shit.

Trying from the app, unable to create account at this time.
I really wanna fight, but Twitter is literally cockblocking me right now.

You can try this.
I only got verified because an user from Austria let me use his burner phone's number

Stop spamming threads with this. Most of us already have a trumpgen tab open.

Then go to reddit, make some SJW account, blend in, be a small fish in the noise and start subtly spreading these anti-Hillary memes.

do it from a pc