Shillary walked free

>Shillary walked free

So it's pretty much confirmed she will be president huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NliYCU7w3nk
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-hillary-rodham-clinton-pursuant-18-usc-641-793-794-798-952-and-1924
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unfortunately, yes. That is, unless the nation has a culture shift towards the rational like Britain did, but I haven't seen any signs of that happening here.

That's not how the election works, but ok.

>"We didn't juke the polls with a democrat majority goy."
>*gets caught juking polls*
>"U-uh breaking news, innocent black man killed by racist police!"

We're farther to the right than every European country west of Poland.

M8 you aren't even 21 yet huh?

If you were around during the Bush and Gore election you'd know just how much bullshit the elections are filled with.

Wake the fuck up

Uh no, Trump branded her with the name of "Crooked" Hillary and what happened with FBI only further proves that.It really was a Lose/Lose for her. She would have been been better of being indited then going to a grand jury and then come out of there with a not guilty judgement you know the process that every American has to go through.

It was amazing to watch the head of the FBI basically say she broke the law then lay out all the ways she did and her lies and then basically say "Well were just not gonna go ahead with a indictment and this does not mean other people can do what she did."

The average normalfag American didn't watch the FBI announcement nor do they give a fuck.

All they care is that Hillary is not charged with anything.

Sorry m8 but you better get it through your thick skull. Democracy is nothing more than a Jewish meme.

>Florida

What the fuck even happened? They didn't rig it enough so they just called in some favors to turn it R?

youtube.com/watch?v=NliYCU7w3nk

what you guys think?

is hillary really gonna be president? please dont so its fucking so

I don't think she'll win a clean election. She stands no chance unless something massive happens on election day.

Bill Clinton is going to be killed off to garner the sympathy votes.

Just think of the headlines, Racist white male VS grieving widow.

It would seal the deal for her

Didn't work for Jo Cox when she was killed by an ebil racist brexit supporter.

>who the fuck is Jo Cox???

That's the difference between her and Hillary. Cox is a fucking nobody

>People just don't care meme again
>Trump post a anti Hillary vid on his facebook
>Video breaks down all of her lies
>Had over 1M views in less then a hour after it was posted
>Has almost 9M views in less than 24HRs
>Trump tweets something 5k-10k RT and likes in hours
>Some get well over 40K
>Takes Hillary DAYS an WEEKS to get to those numbers with her tweets
>Trump is all over the airwaves
>FoxNews in-particular
>Their rating are much higher then anyone else
>CNN is a Shill for Hill and even they have to air his rally in it's entirety
>He does more press conferences then Hillary ( I don't even remember her last one)
>NORMIES DON"T CARE REEEEEEE!

Trump carries a message of CHANGE and that's what everybody votes for, Hillary has to basically run on Obama's 3rd term or she goes to prison.

inb4 muh poll numbers

Polls can easily be rigged just like the Washington Post one was

Face the facts faggot you're candidate is gonna lose and lose badly.

>polls can easily be rigged

Ditto

idiot Americans will vote for her the system is rigged it honestly didn't matter who the republicans ran against her she would of won no matter what .

Not so fast shill!!!

MSNBC is currently reaming her tight cornhole over her lies during the public hearings.

ABC showing home movies catching her in email lies (guest starring Stan Lee, weirdly).

Pelosi is getting all sorts of shit for using secret service to blow through traffic for shoe shopping.

DNC plans for Repub convection just blasted all over smoking gun.

"Liberals: Above the Law?"

Welcome to the new narrative faggot.

Go watch the lefty news, they are turning on her.

>muh paradigm shift!!!

I actually hope you're right.

>check ID
>JUW

I'm watching you.

correction: Juw U

Not better.

Keep meming m8, I'm sure it will help Trump win.

I think its wonderful that a strong, independent women like Hillary could walk free, and she will lead America.
With Trudeau in tow there is nothing we can't do!

>What the fuck even happened?

The Supreme Court told Florida they had to obey their own election laws instead of making shit up on the fly, so Jewish comedians turned it into a liberal meme that refuses to go away.

Fuck you

How could you say that, my burger friend? Are you not secure enough in your masculinity to be lead by a women? Or are you an evil mysogynist Drumpf supporter?
#DumpDrumpf

Yes she will be the next president. It's probably in everyone's best interest (well, at least mine since I'm a corporate shill).

I would have enjoyed the butthurt if Trump won though.

At least you'll get to witness the Sup Forums butthurt

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-hillary-rodham-clinton-pursuant-18-usc-641-793-794-798-952-and-1924