How

how

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fZ8yCJgsF_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I always have to remind myself that he isn't that small but he looks super short small compared to everyone else around him.

Similarly, I was also surprised when I found of Steph was actually over 6ft tall and could dunk.
I'm a manlet myself fuck my genetics but at least I'm taller than my gf and most other women I know.

he is 5'9'' with basketball shoes on. So somewhere near 5'6,5'' is his real height.

> 5'9"
> isn't that small

Things that only manlets say

5'9" is literally lanklet territory
>tfw 5'6" demigod

>m-muh height
>i'm 6''47'''' and I can't p-play in nba why is this manlet a superstar muaaaaah

Best pound for pound player

this is the validity of the average self reported height census btw. and even when you go for a medical checkup they don't make you take off your shoes they just substract 1cm despite most shoes being taller than that.

so WHY is the entire planet insecure about height? even my last gf would claim she's 1.70 but with the highest high heels she couldn't come close to me and I'm 1.80 on the dot

Exactly average 5'10" master race checking in.

Wasn't Mugsy Bugsy or whatever his name was 160 cm?

Thats not average, thats midget tier

hmmm sweetie try looking at a census from your own country some time

Isn't that the same height as nate robinson?

yes
5'3" in burger units

The refs let him carry every time he goes to the basket

Well I practically said I'm fairly short in my previous post. No need to bully.

>point guard

It actually benefits you being shorter than other players when you're a point guard

But not any shorter than Thomas tho, otherwise there would be more PGs with 1,75 meters or less.

Tell that to LeGod and Ben Simmons.

Except when defending, shooting, and rebounding

>pound for pound
>not inch for inch

missed opportunity

5'9'' isn't that short, he's still taller than the average

"THE LITTLE GUY"

They make you take your shoes off here in America.

5'9 is pretty short in the NBA.

For NBA yes, but compared to normal people he's average or even taller than the average

The best player in our basketball NT now is 179cm, he's short but really agile and great at steals

no one that makes more than 50k a year here is shorter than 6 feet tall.
Thomas makes millions, he is a fucking manlet.

>defending
The biggest ball stealer in NBA had a height of 1,85 meters.

>defending is just about stealing the ball

You don't need to be exceptional at blocking or contesting shoots in contact as a point guard, for that role stealing is the most important stat in defense, both stealing in possesion and interception

See youtube.com/watch?v=fZ8yCJgsF_4
Literally the reason why Kyrie made this shot was that Curry is an average defender. He probably wouldn't have made this shot if Klay was guarding him.

Kyrie is a point guard, Klay is a shooting guard

Of course bigger men would have adventage in mismatches

My friend is 5'8 and has a serious short man complex

>Italian genetics

Maybe because Americans are bullies

Messi is only 1cm shorter than that and his nickname is "the flea" because he's tiny, but it isn't considered an insult. We call people "the big one", "the small one", "the fat one", "the black one", etc and it's ok, we don't use them as insults