Has any Hollywood actor ever downgraded so badly?

Has any Hollywood actor ever downgraded so badly?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/michael-sheen-is-quitting-acting-to-fight-donald-trump_us_5855a923e4b0b3ddfd8d2644
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine being Michael Sheen in that relationship and having to be all like "damn, Sarah Silverman, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my swinger Hollywood persona and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck Kate Beckinsale in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Michael Sheen and not only sit in that house while Sarah Silverman flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, day after day, bad joke after bad joke, while she perfected that comedy routine. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone online tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SARAH SILVERMAN TALKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of Rachel McAdams and Kate Beckinsale and later Lily Mo for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Wales. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "funny (for that is what she calls herself)" personality, the sense of humor she worked so hard for with kid joke books in the previous decades. And then your PR agent calls for another photo at the red carpet premiere, and you know you could impregnate every single woman in this room before Sarah would leave you, but you stand there and endure, because you're The fucking Sheen. You're not going to lose your future Academy Award over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

He's playing his cards user. He's not that good looking or famous. He's fucking them while they're still on their way up. Except for Silverman. He must've settled for the long haul. He's probably dying.

Logan and professor x die, professor x by logans clone

Charlie Sheen.

He was always punching above his weight the summbitch

the ending doesn't matter what matters is the journy

his kid looks fucking retard though
no wonder mcadams didn't want to have any kids with him
and now he's forced to marry someone who don't want to have kids

He had the airhead in her prime. Now he wants something with a bit more substance and levity. He had a 10/10 for years... why would he try and best that? There's more to life. He's a switched on guy.

He's only bonking her because she's jewish and he needs those israeli connections in order to secure more roles

Who's the airhead? Kate went to Oxford and is a mensa member.

Ge is so ugly and seems like an annoying liberal,it amazes me he even accomplished any of this at all

>He's probably dying

I can't remember the last time I genuinely laughed out aloud to a Sup Forums post, thanks for that bud.

He*

No, ge is gis preferred pronoun, fucking shitlord

McAdams>Beckinsale >>>>>>>(...)>>>>>>>> Silverman

>he's actually dating someone his own age

Does this guy know the purpose of having money and/or power? Want to date Sarah Silverman? Just date Nikki Glaser she's essentially Silverman with a tighter pussy and better jokes.

Sarah is a huge cuck.

Kek

>more roles
Sheen, sheen, but i literally never saw him in anything. is he a statist?

Is he a jewess whisperer?

Has Patrick Stewart ever said "To me my X-Men!" in any of the movies?

Sarah does anal, unlike his other women.

Prime Sarah was hot though

>mensa

yep

Why does this guy get to fuck all the best qts?

God I want to minka kelley

fuck this guy this should be me

Awwww now I won't enjoy my capeshit :(

Rich, famous, intelligent, charming and witty. Now go play your conservatism against all that and tell me which celebs you get to gargle your nuts instead of his

>Silverman
>Not an airhead
She's the dumbest of the bunch, you only have to look at her Twitter.

Mayer wasn't consistent. He downgraded then upgraded, etc

I don't have testicles.

I keep seeing this in every thread and have yet to see anyone give a shit. Nobody cares about spoilers in capeshit, they care about the bright flashing lights and ebin cgi

Hey bby u want sum fuk...?

Not a second of any of the Xmen movies make sense. No one who is going to see it actually gives a shit about the story.

>the ending doesn't matter what matters is the journy

Arnold copypasta is honestly the best thing to come out of this board.

>tfw when you wake up in the morning and your wife wants to tell you some new jokes about her vagina that she came up with while taking a huge dump

>starts dating a Jew
>suddenly he's a "political activist"
Every time

huffingtonpost.com/entry/michael-sheen-is-quitting-acting-to-fight-donald-trump_us_5855a923e4b0b3ddfd8d2644

as if the trailers were sooo mysterious about that

he/or some others also spoil other show/movies too, just to kill other's fun. please report it if you see one.

Lots of hot liberal women In Hollywood,hes just playing the cards he was dealt

HOLY SHIT SHE IS SO INFERIOR MY GOD BAWWWHHHGADDDD

D=

I dunno I think Rachel McAdams is a better qt than Kate Beckinsale

She is certainly. I think he just meant the drop off from the first 2 to the last.

>ywn put your face between mcadam's fat ass cheeks

look at silverman's disgusting tiny skull