Is he based now Sup Forums

cnn.com/2016/07/06/politics/chelsea-manning-suicide-attempt/

Other urls found in this thread:

ijr.com/2015/03/264655-3-federal-laws-hillary-may-violated-secret-email-accounts/
youtube.com/watch?v=qE8PG2mpo58
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really makes you think

>Uh-oh!
>It could be you, or it could be us, but there's no page here.
that page has already been shut down

COME AND HELP
ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY

>mentally ill transcucks commit suicide
>water is wet

>"suicide"

One of the guards fucked up, and will soon be unemployed. Now the thing is going to have to die of complications in the hospital, and those operations are more expensive. More people to pay off.

>tfw if it had been you, you'd be in jail right now

No because he is still a CIA plant, if he actually leaked stuff they didn't want leaked he would be dead.

Hmmmmm really makes you think....

Clinton sent emails unsecured, but to the right people that had the proper clearance. She was negligent, but she didn't break the law, nor did she have any malicious intent with her actions (weakening her own country for example)

Snowden leaked sensitive information about US intelligence, the PRISM program was just a small portion of it - how they operate, programs, terabytes of data which he stole. He's now living in Russia, a country he seems very positive about.

So no, he's not "based".

She was very negligent, comey said so, also saying if it was anyone other than Hillary Clinton they would get charged. Fuck off with your b8.

Only an idiot would claim that what Snowden did and what Clinton did had anything in common. He literally took everything classified he could get his hands on and gave it to an SJW reporter. Also:
>exiled

He could come back any time he wants to face the music. He's not 'exiled' any more than Assange is 'imprisoned'

The kicker is he never wanted to be a woman. That's what his lawyer requested.
He was also never in control over that twitter account, that was also controller by his appointed lawyer.

Better hope you don't end up in prison and have your lawyer "relay" they message that you'd like to have your genitals chopped off.

read the statement again. He said anyone, including Clinton if she still worked there, would have faced administrative sanctions NOT criminal charges.

Screaming bait makes you look really weak in a discussion.

She broke federal laws, she was facing criminal charges. But yes, continue to act like you know what you're talking about.

that makes him more based.
superbased.

Negative, faggot.

I had SECRET clearance as an E-4 in the Navy. Even as an E-4, handling secret (NOT top secret) data/information/material, I would have gone to jail.

Are you one of those guys who always has to stick his dick into a conversation, even if you don't know what you're talking about? Waving your hands in the corner scremaing I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING SOMEONE LISTEN TO ME PLEASE LISTEN TO ME I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!

Being negligent is still breaking the law. She broke the law by being negligent.

Drunk drivers aren't arrested because they intended to go out and kill someone with their car, they're arrested because driving under the influence is grossly negligent, whether or not they killed someone.

can confirm, best friend was e-3 navy on the uss carl vinson

A private server is probably far more secure than a government server anyway you utter and complete eejit.

>Well as a Mother I know that....

that's how you sound like. Secretary of state is not military, so your cute little story means nothing.

You need to prove that the negligence was done with malicious intent, it then becomes gross negligence and that's a legal concept.

No she did not.

Too bad he didn't succeed 2bh

she had already servers in which to send the emails properly, the fact that she had the secondary server allowed is fine, But she mislabeled and didn't evne bother mentioning it was sensitive information or that it was "top secret".

private servers arent that secure at all

I used to try and justify hatred of snowden but I really can't any more, especially now that I've decided not to go into the military.

Snowden isn't a traitor and the 3 letter agencies aren't evil.

Snowden is a person who revealed some questionable and some reprehensible actions by government agencies that have acquired too much power and not enough accountability.

>Secretary of state is not military
You're right, it's actually a higher position that requires more strict repercussions

>You're right, it's actually a higher position that requires more strict repercussions

it's two completely different entities. To charge a government employee with a crime, you need to be able to prove malicious/criminal intent. If you can't, like in the case with Clinton, administrative sanctions (losing the job for example or losing clearance) is how it's handled. Since Clinton no longer work there, that's not an option, hence this:

>To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

key part: those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions.

notice something there? Not criminally charged, administrative sanctioned.

>prove that the negligence was done with malicious intent
What about General Patraeus? He was chardged with Gross negligence and had proven that he had no intent. Still charged.

Fuck you. She deserves death at this point just for her attitude. Bribing the fucking AG with the possibility of keeping her position.

>In January 2015, officials reported the FBI and Justice Department prosecutors had recommended bringing felony charges against Petraeus for allegedly providing classified information to his biographer

do you not see the difference in intentionally providing classified information to someone without clearance and sending classified information to people WITH clearance? He pleaded guilty because he was.

want to try another post?

Source on all that?

That's the vibe I got when I heard about the sex change therapy shit. Figured it was some guantanimo bay style torture for the "traitor". I always thought bradley manning was a dipshit and not a hero like Asange or Snowden, but still felt that someone was making him the prison bitch as punishment.

So just because she did not plead guilty to a crime she commited... that means it's ok, business is as usual. Nothing to see here.

I don't know enough about the law to actually comment on it specifically and neither do you, hence why you can't actually quote the legislation, instead you turn to opinions by FBI officials.

ijr.com/2015/03/264655-3-federal-laws-hillary-may-violated-secret-email-accounts/

I really don't see how Hillary isn't guilty of some crime but I'm very open to accept that she is in fact not.

It's pretty irrelevant to my opinion of the Clintons because throughout recent history they have been some of the absolute most questionable politicians around yet people consistently choose to ignore the shady dealings going on with her just because of their bias about the presidency.
youtube.com/watch?v=qE8PG2mpo58

>I don't know enough about the law to actually comment on it

then drop the discussion.

>and neither do you

I actually do. It's not very hard. Here's the gist of it: If she was still Secretary of State, she could face disciplinary action, lose access, or be fired. She is no longer employed in that capacity, so none of this applies to her. It would be like your former boss trying to punish/fire you for an old infraction: pointless.
The FBI deals with criminal matters and found that her actions did not reach the bar/pass the test of being an actual crime.

even if english is your native language, you seem to struggle with the difference between gross negligence as a legal oncept vs negligence.

you can be negligent without breaking the law. Being grossly negligent is a legal concept meaning you broke the law.

Norway bringing the heat, kudos.

hmmmmmmmmmm, really makes you think huh?

They should both be hanged for treason.

Comey described it less secure than a gmail account.

>Being negligent is still breaking the law.

not by the criminal definition of negligence

He's not based

He's a treasonous cunt just like Hillary

I now #givehead2ted

>as long as a poltician is no longer in office it doesnt matter how treasonous they acted and how many lives they put in danger and ended.

This is you, you seriously believe that its okay for a politcian to fuck over their own country and then run for office and lead the country at the same fucking time in a position with more authority than when they intentionally decieved the country that they work for.