Today marks the one month anniversary of Lionel Messi's last official professional goal

Today marks the one month anniversary of Lionel Messi's last official professional goal.
(Last coming on October 28th, 2017)
He has now failed to score against:
>Olympiacos (0 goals)
>Sevilla (0 goals)
>Leganes (0 goals)
>Juventus (0 goals)
>Valencia (0 goals)
Maybe he'll score against the Magnificent Murcia tomorrow?

>Valencia (0 goals)

nice meme

>Valencia (0 goals)

you had 1 (one) chance to post >Valencia (1 goal) and you blew it. I hope you feel ashamed

Hm? He scored? Could you provide an official scoreline please?

sad!

To bad Osasuna got relegated or maybe he'd have 0 all together for the season. Lucky enough he still has Eibar

he doesn't have to score for the rest of the season and will still end up with more league goals than shitnaldo

Damn, Messi hit an unlucky streak yet is somehow top scorer. But surely Cristina Homosexualdo is near him.... surely.......right?

You know how GOAT Messi is?

When he goes on a 5 game scoring drought, it's not the end of the world and he's not on every tabloid threatening his teammates and causing a cancerous plague in the dressing room, because he does more than sit in the box and complain. He gets involved in the game, he stretches the field, passes left, right, forward, sets up opportunities. That's the fundamental difference between this all-time legend and a stat-padding marketing homosexual grease gypsy.

Umm? Obsessed? Luckily enough we all know he's scored 4 goals since messi last scored. Damn messhit really is finished
>He gets involved in the game
lmao... kiddo the adults are talking

>lmao.... kiddo the adults are talking
Yeah that's why we're here talking and shitting on your autistic thread.

Hmmm, let's find Cristiano Ronaldo. Is he here?

Wait a minute, where is he? Is he...... here?

Is the gyspy zingara Donaldo cocksucker proxied as this leaf nigger??

B-but how can this be? Surely he will be just below this group right? Right?

Alright now guys, this isn't funny at all. M-maybe he's hitting a rough patch right? He just has to be in this next group, there's just no way The Best™ cannot be near the top scorers in la liga right?

nice dubs on stupid thread

Okay, okay, he's missed out on maybe one too many of his world class tap ins and offside goals that only The Best™ can score but surely this time we can find Cristiano Ronaldo in this list........right? Wait, where is he? How can The Best™ not be on this list? Did >the fucking leaf lie to me?

Damn, nice selfie you got there gyppo.

*Lives in your head rent free*

Nice coming from this filthy zingara scum

(You) on the left

*Lives in USA green-card free*
CHICANO

CHICANO

WATCHU GONNA DO

WATCHU GONNA DO

WHEN LA MIGRA COMES FOR YOU?

That's too white to be our little gyppo ronaldo cum guzzling monkey.

You seem upset

Seek sunlight ya simp.

we may be retarded but we're not retarded enough to wear a shirt backwards.

WC is coming. He's preparing to suck at it again.

Today marks the 1 day anniversary of the Tsucuck leafpost.

He has now failed to:
>go outside once in a while
>get a gf
>admit messi is the goat
>unsuck cock
>refrain from posting SEETHING

Maybe he'll be less of a faggot tomorrow?

But when he scores 4 against Murcia, he will be hailed as the great world beater that he is.

>one CL in the last 7 seasons
>zero balon doors without Xavi
>"le epic playmaker" but has less assists than Ronaldo in the champions league
>messi is the goat

>football thread
>the OP is a leaf

I used to like Canada. Now I fucking hate it, and constantly shittalk it at home, work, wherever the opportunity comes up. I actually put quite a wealthy middle aged couple I know off going to your country. Why? Because of you, canuckfag. Because of you

>canadian
>epl

are you the biggest hipster douche in all of Saskatchewan?

>epl
????????????????

The leaf and Romanian gypsy are the same person fyi.

paranoia builds up when you're a shitskin on the run by da ICE

>Ronaldo play for the most popular Spanish club in the world
>Chicano's must support the Catalan club

sauce on your statistics?
only chicanos care about soccer in the US, be real

>tfw too smart to score against pleb teams

>only chicanos care about soccer in the US, be real
Wouldn't that mean the every US flag in support of Real Madrid/Ronaldo also be a chicano? Why not shit post about them too?

>Ronaldo has scored just 2 goals
>Messi hasn't scored in a month
Is their time, dare I say, over? Do we live in the age of Neymar?

>tfw too smart to score against any teams

>being outscored by Zaza

The age of KdB is about to start

Age of Kane m8
He's only one goal behind Penaldo for 2017 goals in like 10 fewer appearances.

>Doesn't score in a month
>Still more goals than Ronaldo

Is that supposed to insult him? Only makes the US look bad.

>all these bumruffled messifags
face it. he's finished.
too much pop

and still way ahead of Real Madrid in La Liga.

>caring about league goals

zzzzzz wake me up when the CL knockouts start

I don't give a fuck lmao

>a-are you my mom?
poor kid, all this messi hate got him confused

>it's the leaf Cristiano cocksucker again
Please start using a tripcode so I can filter your terrible posts.

I didn't mention ronaldo? Are you obsessed gaucho?

How can a single american be so autistic?

>Cucknaldo doesn't even have a fourth the league goals Messi does
You literally cant make this up

Imagine being Junior in that picture and having to be all like "damn, dad, you fuckin' fine, all awesome with your tight body and plastic androgynous meme face. I would totally make a vine with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is play some FIFA with Messi in his bedroom. Like seriously imagine having to be Junior and not only stand around while Ronaldo flaunts his muscular body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his bloated blood vessels and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that TSUUUUUUUU. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, RONALDO TAPS IN LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his moorish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been doing nothing but posing in the back for your dad’s Instagram pictures and later going to trophy awards ceremonies for your ENTIRE LIFE since coming straight out of a rental womb in America. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his chiseled abdomen as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at the camera, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in his "staTSUesque (for that is what he calls himself)" handsomeness, which he worked so hard for with personal trainers through the years. And then he says he wants to make another 10 pictures for his followers to see, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before Madrid’s security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Junior. You're not going to lose your future adoption to the Messi household over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

I can actually feel the seething rage protruding from your keyboard

this poor kid is already doomed and his life hasn't begun yet

stop projecting, Alfonso

nice

>rental womb
kek