Seriously Houston, it's time to bend the knee

AFC is a joke, time to put politics aside and sign the douche to start for the rest of the season.

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-mami-konomi-s-nipple-qq4vjgu/answers/new.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you work for Salon by any chance?

He will never be signed. He will never be signed. He will never be signed. He will never be signed. He will never be signed. He will never be signed. He will never be signed. He will never be signed. He will never be signed. He will never be signed. He will never be signed. He will never be signed. He will never be signed. He will never be signed. He will never be signed. He will never be signed. He will never be signed. He will never be signed. He will never be signed. He will never be signed. He will never be signed. He will never be signed. He will never be signed. He will never be signed. He will never be signed. He will never be signed. He will never be signed. He will never be signed. He will never be signed. He will never be signed. He will never be signed.

As someone who despises liberals and the national anthem protests, I think he should be signed. 90% chance he still sucks and we put this to bed forever. 10% chance he's good again and the national drama continues.

t. Shill

Yeah but if he sucks it'll just be because his racist coach purposely sabatoged him.

Can't have inmates running the asylum

>blocks your path

t. Jew

>blocks your path

he does suck though. that doesnt stop people wanting him to be signed

what's this meme that he's good?
I don't understand it
he had two good seasons and took a huge dive

Being objective about it, if there was no anthem controversy, he would have probably been signed as a backup this year, and with all the injuries, he'd probably get a start or two.

As a conservative, I don't think people should be punished for their views, even those I disagree with. But I understand why teams aren't signing him. The distracting media circus outweighs whatever value he might provide.

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-mami-konomi-s-nipple-qq4vjgu/answers/new.html

What an ugly cunt and despicable human being

>as a conservative
This is why people don't take conservatives seriously. They're no different from the shitlibs they dislike. They just have the same opinion which disrespects what GMs want their team to be run.

LOL fuck you. Those of us who would normally care are too busy jacking off to the Rockets. Get lost.

nicolas cage in a texans uniform?

Ray Rice never came back.
JaMarcus Russell never came back
Vince Young never came back
Micheal Sam never came back

What makes you think Kaepernick will?

He looks like he could be in a metalcore band

She works for Jezebel.

Watson looked fine in Houston's offense