How are single mothers treated in your country?

How are single mothers treated in your country?

They just get some cucks.

Legally they are treated pretty well, but are looked down upon generally because a good many of them are unfortunately scum.

They are a meme

Take that back

this

You haven't lived in low income apartments before have you?
Trust me my dude. My mom was a single mom. A good friend of mine is a single mom of 3 who managed to do a damn good job.
Some of my neighbors on the other hand... They are scum.

ITT a bunch of upper middle class suburbanites who grew up in perfect nuclear families talk about people they have had literally no personal experience with except internet memes

Contemptous.

Absolutely haram.

Most are low income chav tier people anyway.

T. have seen these people during my volunteer work

HAHAAHAHAHAHA you were raised by a single mother or are one HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

u wot
AT LEAST half of people here are from completely broken families.

Isn't Thailand itself a meme?

They're treated too well.

He is right though, being a single parent (not just the moms) in a cruel and unforgiving society such as yours must be absolute hell and I salute anyone capable of it

Most people had a lot of respect for my mom. When I was younger a lot of my friends thought it was odd and said shit, but as they grew older and their parents divorced I didn't hear anything anymore.

My mom chose not to marry my father because he was a loser. My life would have been much worse if he had been in it.The idea of marrying someone just because you get pregnant is retarded. My mom made a rational choice.

Single Mothers should be placed in work-study programs and have their kids taken.

Fuck off statist

Circumstantially, of course.

They use to be easy pussy, you could just fake act like you wanted to step up and be daddy, fuck her and leave. Now they actually have the nerve to have standards. Yes, the ones where I live that are semi attractive are still looking for guys that are very good looking, tall, have good jobs, no kids of their own. And they get these guys too. That's how bad dating is in the US right now. As long as she's slim and only popped out 1 kid (that isn't half niglet), she can still get almost any guy.

What?Aren't all mothers supposed to be single?