OMG LIFE IS SO TERRIBLE AND HUMANITY IS OUT FOR THEMSELVES WITH NO EXCEPTIONS! EVERYTHING IS BLEAK AND MEANINGLESS...

OMG LIFE IS SO TERRIBLE AND HUMANITY IS OUT FOR THEMSELVES WITH NO EXCEPTIONS! EVERYTHING IS BLEAK AND MEANINGLESS, FREEDOM IS A TERRIFYING THING TO STUPID PEOPLE, AND THE WORLD IS A COLD AND UNFORGIVING PLACE! LET ME DEMONSTRATE THIS BY HOLDING THE CAMERA ON THE DESOLATE BARREN WASTELAND AND THE PATHETIC MONGRELS WHO ARE THE CHARACTERS FOR MINUTES AND MINUTES AT A TIME AS THE AUDIENCE SHIFTS UNCOMFORTABLY UNDER THEIR GAZE! HA HA HA HA! I AM SUCH A GENIUS! THANK GOD I WASN'T PURGED BY STALIN OR ELSE I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SHARE THIS MASTERFUL VISION WITH THE WORLD! YES, YES, LOOK AT HOW SHE TORTURES THE CAT! IT IS A METAPHOR FOR THE CORRUPTION OF POWER! YES! POWER... CORRUPTION... HUMANITY SUCKS! NOW GIVE ME MORE MONEY TO FUND MY NEXT NIHILISTIC MASTERPIECE!

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2017/02/lars-von-trier-the-house-that-jack-built-serial-killer-donald-trump-1201783008/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>waaahhh I'm very handsome and have a large penis and people like to be around me and beautiful women want to have sex with me all the time
>please feel sympathy for me
>please

user this is getting pathetic now really, do you think your pasta affects anyone at this point

haha agree bro pass the weed bro haha

I want to punch that kid in the face.

It was funnier when you just posted "That was a nice nap"

You replied didn't you?

Post the La Haine one too please.

>Tarr is a critic of nationalism, and in a 2016 interview said, "Trump is the shame of the United States. Mr. Orbán is the shame of Hungary. Marine Le Pen is the shame of France. Et cetera."

Is he our guy?

yeah but I never read past "OMG LIFE IS SO TERRIBLE AND HUMANITY"

>mfw Trump gets these retired old Eurotrash directors off their fat welfare check collecting asses and gets them to make better movies than their entire output up to this point, all because he said some mean things.

>he actually spent 7 hours to watch this shit
my fountain when

yup, change artsy cinema in capeshit pure business
you fucking idiot

Alicia is a qt.

LVT is literally making a movie that is inspired by Trump's rise.

Haneke abandoned a movie about online personalities to make a movie about the refugee crisis, no doubt inspired by Trump's rise.

Tarr and Seidl will definitely follow suit. Leftists can't resist they are that pathological.

>he actually watched it

it's luna lovegood, you blind?

It's not they fault that rightists are creatively bankrupt.

Oh, come ON. That's my pasta for its OWN thread, you cunt.

>Tarr will
he already finished his career, slowpoke

>LVT is literally making a movie that is inspired by Trump's rise.
name of movie?

Trust me, the money will run out and he will see his contemporaries getting in on the Trump hate train and come out of retirement.

House That Jack Built.

>doing your job is pathological
how far are you animals going to take this "I made you care so I won and you lost" meme?

why the hell Europe should be concerned about Trump?
Europe has its own problems

Is this movie the final endurance test

>Europe has its own problems
like unchecked immigration, rampant terrorism, shariah law gaining footing in courts, and an ever-growing welfare state.

how is it inspired by Trump's rise? all I'm seeing is just that it's a serial killer movie

>filmmaking is a job
No. It's a calling. I thought you leftists were admirers of the spirit?

indiewire.com/2017/02/lars-von-trier-the-house-that-jack-built-serial-killer-donald-trump-1201783008/

Lmao, literally all of those are wrong. Let me guess, you're American?

>that exaggeration
kek

>EVERYTHING IS F-F-F-FINE

Thanks for promptly proving that I shouldn't bother arguing with you, I tend to get carried away easily.

I guess the antifa cucks in berkeley represents the entirety of America too?

You shouldn't let Europe get carried away by a roving pack of black clad jihadists.

you know that muslims don't rape.
there are more registred rapes because feminists changed the definition of rape.

checkmate

How many people did Antifa kill in the Paris attacks? The Nice attack? The Munich attack? That Tunisia beach resort attack? The bombings in Turkey, Pakistan? The nightclub massacre in Orlando? The Fort Lauderdale airport shooting?

>IT'S NOT MUSLIMS YOU ISLAMAPHOBE! I-IT'S THE STUPID FEMINISTS' FAULT FOR MAKING EVERYTHING RAPE!
>HEY! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT WE ARE MAKING UP THE DEFINITION OF RAPE?! YOU SEXIST BASTARDS!

Arabs have a rape game called "taharrush gamea" which they employed in places like Germany and Sweden. Also, despite your claims, a look at the statistics show that the amount of people accused of rape in Sweden were STILL non-natives of the Turkish and North African variety.

>you know that muslims don't rape.

the world is not divided by race, it's divided by class
stupid cuck

>the world is not divided by race, it's divided by class
No, it is divided by race. Spend time anywhere other than Europe or America.

I'm not saying different races don't exist retard, I'm saying people should make a meaningful distinction (and act accordingly) depending on class, not race
your life sucks because rich people are in control of it, not because brown people are smelly near you
and their life sucks because rich people are oppressing them, not because of your snobby face

>muslims dont rape

my fucking sides

My life is great. I just know bullshit Communist rhetoric when I see it.