Why are french girls so mean?

Why are french girls so mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jonah-hill-is-insulted-during-awkward-interview-on-french-tv-w439686
youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4&ab_channel=DiipuSurotu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All Mediterranean girls are mean ;____;

>resisting your urge to mock a fat American
I do not know how any foreigners can do it, its impossible for us to not laugh in their face.

Girls are mean

But I wish we were francophones instead of anglophones ;____;

Jonah Hill is a fag and deserves it

>You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right. I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you, but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me. I'm not changing. I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

This is what jonah had to say to that french whore

Americans are literally the nicest people :/

taking it seriously is worse, it was just a banter because he's obviously ugly, if he's butthurted about that he should just kill himself

>french "women"

>thats quiet the blitzkrieg jean paulette, I surrender

J-just ignore her Jonah, its not worth it.

Don't be a retard, french people are NOT mediterranean at all. This meme needs to stop. Fucking frogs say that shit to try to sound exotic, they share nothing with real mediterraneans (Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal)

>Leo and Brad Pitt huh? So you want a taste of the Hollywood life hmm. Well, you don't deserve that. You deserve shit
>At this point Jonah jumps out of the chair, crawls over to the French girl and tackles her
>They wouldn't want you, my dear. You aren't even good enough to be a 10$ backpage whore. No, you'll be my virgin fart slave
>Jonah's crushing weight is too much for the weather girl, she is no match. He sits his 350 lb, dingle berry infested ass on her face
>"Ya know I tried some of your local cuisine, it didn't really sit right HAHAHA."
>*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPT*
>her screams of broken English are muffled by his layers of fat
>"NOOO STOP, STINKY."
>*BRAAAAAAAAPT*
>"Yes, breath it in my dear, that's the only taste of the Hollywood life you will ever experience!"
>*b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bbbrrrrrraaaa-a-a-aaa-aaa-aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA̯̩͜A̱̹͉͙͈Ạ̞̞͉A̖̯͚͍͙̘A̱͡A̱̟̼̖̥Á̩̜͍̳AAA̗A̝͇̩̪̺̱̹A͖̦͚͔̘͇͢AA̸͙͇͔̭̻A̱̗͇̳̱A̷̜̻͓̘A̦̖ͅA͎̖̳̮͕̜̟̕A̦͕͈̰Ạ̫̟̣̣̥̀AA̡A̱͔A̟̘͇̯͎̣͙Ả̺̼̮̝͕͊́̽A͍̥͈̦͚ͪ̓ͦ̚A̓͆̄̍ͯ̇̀͢Ȃ̩͉̀ͤ̈́̓̂͂A͂͑͗͗͒͐A̫͇̯̭͑̏̆͜Ȃ̫͛ͮǍ̗͕̱̝͖A̶̗͚͎͇̭̼͋͛̾A͓ͭ͐͂Å͔̘̗̤ͬ͋̾́ͫͩ͘A̠͑̊́̆̉̋Àͨ̀̇͟AA̦̩̿̑͗̓Ȁ̠̱͂̍̃̂̀A̷̩̽ͧͬ̑ͫ̒̈A̮̓A̼͙̱̩͋͌ͪ̏ͫ̑Ȃ̱͓͕̣̬ͅA̡̼̳͈̰̱ͩA͎̺̱̼̼̘ͩ̍͆A̦̙ͨȦ̘̻̯̠́ͅA̷̙̮̥͖͚̦ͣ͑̏ͯ̿̓̐̃̓͗̋̒̍͌͜Ą̴̛͉̪͉̗̼̖̮̝̫̳̱̰̣̙̙̋ͮͦ̿̈̂̔̀A̧͍̫̘͓͓̼̬̗̪̻̹̺̮̖̠̫̠̗ͧ̿ͬͭ͛̓̔ͩ̔͌ͬ͊ͭ͜Ȃ̧̛̠̤̖͖̠̳̪͖̺̱̳͕̬̻̥̙͇ͫ̄̔̽̓̕̕A̧̛͈͕̱͔̥͉̟͉͚̹̩̭ͯ̈̆̾͒͊͂́͡͞A̵̜͙̫͓̗̙̺̙̬̝͓̩̭͍ͭ͂̊ͪ͐͆̎ͫ͝ͅA̵̵̛̪̩̙̘̺͖͖͍̰̫͑̍͆̌̍ͯ̌͂́ͬ̒͒̐̀͆̚À̛̜̱̹̏̀͛ͬͯͮͣ̈͞͝͝ͅA͕̮̯͉̐ͣͣͪ͗ͧ͐ͦͪ̎̀

Should've done this desu

the only """""winning""""" move to is self-deprecate

what the FUCK is wrong with you frenchies?

THEY SHARE THE MEDITERRANEAN WITH SPAIN AND ITALY.

FRANCE ISNT WESTERN FILTH, THEY ARE MEDITERRANEAN ROYALTY

what the fuck is wrong wit you fat jew not taking banter

did I miss a meme?

It's a Sup Forums meme for over an year and they still couldn't come up with a retort to her haha.

Shut up tintin, you don't deserve indépendance, 1815 worst year of my life

The météo slut did the usual ésprit canal thing with le épic roasting and almost made the poor guy cry.

if you film such a scene then it means you are ok with people talking about it

Why are American boys so fat?

Its mostly the Mexicans and the older generations who dont give a shit about their health anymore.

>*pulls out glock*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. EVERYONE ELSE SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You disgusting whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. And start taking off your clothes as you do it. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Be thankful, I'm about to make you a star..."

and this is how you do it

See picture

I fucking love that woman

>we aren't fat anymore guys it's Mexico that's fat I swear

that's what he deserved for being a fat whitey cunt

man I just found out about this

he isn't particularly ugly

>he isn't particularly ugly
>

He's quite average, mate.

based
so why aren't all frogs killing them self?

Why is it so hard to think of a good comeback?

She did him a favour

Jonah should have said
>you were right in calling it a fantasy because those two only fuck hot girls

Fat fuck has his nipples right next to his knees now

For those of us having no idea WTF this is about: usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jonah-hill-is-insulted-during-awkward-interview-on-french-tv-w439686

He should've just put up with it. I mean I wouldn't have said that, but he should've just put up with her. I guess the facade of Jonah Hill can joke around with people is just a facade. Guess he's the typical entertainment biz guy who has all his banter nice and easy and scripted beforehand or he walks off set.

God she's beautiful.

>tfw I lost weight because I was bullied in highschool like some loser instead of getting bullied by a cute French girl

>ugly

He's just fat

fucking terrifying

Indeed, cunt.

Portugal is not Mediterranean

for non Sup Forums natives
youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4&ab_channel=DiipuSurotu

mad virgins

Because it's a sick burn that all non Chad type guys can relate with. It really rustles my jimmies too desu.

>American education

I heard suicide is a good remedy

>That's funny to you?! You know what's really funny?? Huh? You wanna? Me wasting my fucking time chatting up with some slut who does the weather. A FUCKING WEATHER GIRL. I had to cancel my coce fueled orgy for this? FUCK YOU and the dick you rode on to get this sorry ass job of yours. I'm out.

(((Jonah))) Hill

He deserved it

Jesus, this guy could literally be UberChad if he lost weight.

>5'7

>BRRRRAAAAAAAAAP

>

>Fucking frogs say that shit to try to sound exotic
Literally nobody say this. And here, med countries means Spain, Italy and Greece.
Stfu

Newfag.

*cute

I love how the only audience member not laughing is a bit on the chubby side.
pottery.

another mad virgin, you arent ironic, you are all feeling said for this ex blob of a joke

definitely not

"Brad would never cheat on me"

thanks.
wtf is wrong with that bitch

Attractive people make the rules, and you follow them

it makes them hotter

>can I watch?

That's how you do it

Nope. If it were a male making fun of a fat and ugly female celebrity, he'd be publicly crucified.

Portugal is indeed NOT mediterranean.

autism