Some African countries will become superpowers in the future. Only Brainlets don't realize it

Some African countries will become superpowers in the future. Only Brainlets don't realize it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_South_West_Africa
telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/safest-countries-in-the-world/
youtube.com/watch?v=IqSIIaQ_JHc
youtube.com/watch?v=VA20y54qBSk
youtube.com/watch?v=QOj_NvfTLUU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the nig is top 0.01% of his country, elite of elite, this chink got sent to africa probably as a punishment

whifj ones though?

This. Imagine if some African dude went around the during the Cultural Revolution or the Great Leap Forward complain about all the retarded shit China was doing. Except instead of the Eight-Nation Alliance fucking around Beijing for a few years, it was centuries of being bumfucked by Europe.

>Eight-Nation Alliance
>america's first time larping as a world power

this, nig is a good african, a rare example.

>it was centuries of being bumfucked by Europe.
Literally one century of active invested colonialism and minimal colonization. That's hardly "being bumfucked".

I'd like to see how Canada would be if America conquered you fucks for a century and exploited all your natural resources, treated you lot as second class citizens, at best, and then left, without any form of support for the new government

so basically like natives and blacks?

it is possible that any of the countries will be a superpower in the future, given enough time. but bare in mind that the next superpower seems to be china, currently there is only the us. it would mean basically that a nation can push their intrests globally thorough military or political force at a moments notice

if China becomes a superpower, then that means one of two things

1. The U.S. ascends to a new plane of strength.
2. The autistic racial tensions in this country spill over into a civil war, and for some reason the government either takes sides, or refuses to just put it down with brute force.

>its fault of everybody else but us

this is why africa is shithole and black americans get shot by dozens, pack of whining useless cunts, no wonder everybody enslaved blacks

China is helping Africa even if it's for selfish purposes.

Shoo, Slav, this is a human-only thread.

I forgot he also speaks swahili

So you're saying a century of exploitation by European powers, and then the United States and Russia using it as a playground for the autistic Cold War, shouldn't have any effect?

you're fucking deluded.

I never understand other people. Everyone always argue in extremes. It's either X fault or Y fault it can never be something in the middle with some context. People will deny that things that obviously had some effect didn't have an effect. It's all just absurd to me.

that is true, same could be said for most european north and south american countries, but that doesnt change the fact that seeing a african superpower in the near future or our livetime is quite unlikely, just look at china they took quite a while to get where they are and still havent achieved superpowerstatus yet. and they had a arguably better starting point because of years of central government and more modern civilsation than tribalism. tribalism isnt per say bad, but it is usually takes a lot of time to grow a tribe big enough in order to become a superpower (i havent seen a tribe with 500 mil people)

>china in charge of the world
god help us

they would have to surpass the U.S. militarily and culturally in order to do that.

Which neither of those will happen anytime soon.

>Slav
>Slave

>culture
>USA
sorry m8 but china already beat you

and why did they get exploited so hard?

What elements of Chinese culture are prevalent in modern society?

Name one.

Because they were weak enough to be conquered, and they had resources.

weak should fear the strong

>It's ok to exploit people if they're tribal. I also torture cats on a daily basis. Nothing wrong with it

US's culture is already present in China in some way.
As much as it pains me to say so, american culture is very widespread around the world

I personally agree with that. But that doesn't mean it isn't European/American/Russian fault as to why Africa is such a shithole

:DDDDDDDDD

>Südwest aka Namibia
>Resources

try again

Are you stupid or something, krautnigger?

weak species should and are used as stepping stones for more able ones, this is how life advances

its shithole because ancestors of modern Africans were literally retarded and 300 years behind Europeans, hard to blame current Africans for that but now they have chance to rebuild their countries because nobody knows how long will this empathy meme last, i personalyl dont believe africa will ever be civilized place

Most countries in Africa are developing at a relatively quick pace though. Just look at how quickly their life expectancy is rising. That's a sign of development.

There were like 60 million people in Africa in the 60s. People forget that. People want that a tribal people come up with advanced civ in less than 100 years.
Germanics were living like tribes in Roman times and how long did that last?

People say they are devloping but then i remember they are still way worse than fucking Belarus

>weak species should and are used as stepping stones for more able ones, this is how life advances.
Tough talk when you're talking behind other people's protection and achievements. Let's go in a 1 vs 1 fight and see who comes out on top. But wait that's savagery. Civilized people follow this thing called Ethics. They realize there's right and wrong in this world. I guess that's too hard for a slav drone savage to understand.

Or both continue to grow with us having a better per capita economy but a smaller nominal and ppp economy. The world isn't a zero sum game.

I foresee china beating the the us in nominal GDP but not per capita. Not for at least 50-100 years. Military comparisons are pointless. China already has a military that makes it not worth it to war with them in their sphere of influence while America is untouchable in North America.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_South_West_Africa

>diamonds found after establishment of colony

implying they didnt just colonize it to have a sunny place

i take your point though even thought it only seems to excel in uranium

they are developing quick in relation to their previous state of developement and due to foreign aid. it is diffrent if you use a method given to you by somebody or if you have to come up with a method or solution to a problem yourself.

> there's right and wrong in this world
hahahahah
HAHHAHAHAHA

what is right and what is wrong is something that ruling elite decides and that changes constantly you absolute braindead faggot, there are no inherent good or bad actions, only human perspective on them

and yet belarus is a stagnant shithole with no hope in sight

These guys deserve a sitcom.

Nominal GDP doesn't mean anything. It can change easily based on exchange rates. You are thinking of real GDP

its will be better place to live than any sub saharan country for decades to come, and trust me, belarus is real fucking trash

Rwanda is the 9th safest country in the world.
telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/safest-countries-in-the-world/

youtube.com/watch?v=IqSIIaQ_JHc

Nominal GDP is pegged to USD. It gives the exact comparative size of economies. Nominal is not as important as PPP but still relavent if you want a simple and broad comparison.

Windhoek namibia:

Must be nice being able to blame every problem ever on whitey oppression

You America paid back with an university called Tsinghua.

Not every problem but some problems. Do you deny that whites had an influence on Africa's destiny? Are you guys delusional or what?
Also not everywhere is a shithole there look:

Côte d'Ivoire will probably be the next Botswana although it still is a long way. Ouattara is a smart dude.

Anglos did that to the French and they are fine

Other way around my dude, the Normanq were pretty ruthless to the previous Anglo-Saxon Lords

I was referring to Canada

*blocks your path*

Yeah yeah yeah, heard it all before. But how about you GET OVER IT. Its getting annoying at this point. Shouldnt there become a time where Youre fucking embarrassed that Youre STILL whining about whitey oppression that happened that one time 200 years ago? When do you start taking culpability?

I spotted some qts there alright.
It seems like a nice place and they seem like nice place. I hope they do well in the future

>nice place
people*

People there have culpability but that won't change the fact that white people colonized and arbitrarily made borders there. It's like if you want to be a basketball player and I shoot your leg. You get depressive and afterwards I say: Oh poor guy why don't you do something else? It's time to do something about your life. There are many options. I shoot your legs 20 years ago. Why are you crying?

Is that supposed to be impressive?

Since context is important: Yes.
They went through a genocide in the 90s.
Africa was tribal not so long ago.
I bet you didn't even know there were places like that in Africa but since you're a dishonest fuck who will move the goalpost, I can't expect nothing less.

namibia, cote d'ivoire, rwanda, and kenya will unironically be fantastic places to live by 2030. heck, namibia already is.

Their dynamic really made the documentary. I liked the radio host too.