It's his birthday today, say something nice about him

It's his birthday today, say something nice about him

Is he a xenophobic shit like the rest of his generation?

Do Americans have an innate hatred for Italians or what? Can't have a single thread in all Sup Forums without you guys talking shit about us

Based Grosso, he is been good literally only for one tournament but it was the most important one

i dont know but even if he was thered be nothing wrong with it

Fuck this cunt

First, no one likes Italians, they are a bizarre and effeminate people.

Second, there have been a series of stories from players of that generation who keep talking about banning foreigners from the Serie A and spouting xenophobic memes. I am simply wondering if he is one of them.

t. pic related

>Comes from one of the most racist Countries of the World
>Talking about racism

Also, effeminate based on what? So silly

Tfw you realize we discovered, educated and built (literally) your country. And you're still million miles behind historically and culturally. Ignorant bigots eating hamburgers and cheering for fake ass gay sports no one gives a shit about.

Seeing you americucks in soccer thread always reminds me why the world considers you retards but never tell you straight up.

Italians are bro tier and they are the only people in the world that are not french and know how to cook/eat properly.

reminder that Italy should't have even played that final because Australia was refballed harder than any team against Korea in 2002

Shut up amerimutt

Bent it like beckham

Im of Italian descent (in before muh heritage but its relevant to conversation). Never heard or experienced anyone say anything bad about being that or Italy aside from ignorant shit like mafia. Only read rude shit on the internet.

This whole heritage thing is strange to me. Both my parents were born in france but my grandparents were belgian*2/danish/english and it would never occure to me bringing it up ever. Why do you feel the need to talk about it so much? Can't you just consider yourself american and that's it?

SEETHING

Reminder to only reply to burgers with
>that flag
>this post
Thanks

I almost never bring it up unless its relevant like the question that guy asked, and I do consider myself just American.

At the same time I speak Italian with my parents at home so it would be weirder to think and pretend I have no connection to Italy. Still don't consider myself Italian tho cause I feel foreign when I am there.

That's funny. Were your parents born in Italy? Or is something their parents passed on to them and they continue speaking italian at home? America is rather fascinating from a european POV. I'm genuinely asking btw, not trying to make fun of anything

My mom was and my dad's parents were. Usually the people who are retarded about muh heritage is people who are 1/242 something.

And I know you said you dont care about descent at all, but I was just in Europe and I swear like 10-15 people asked me straight up what my ancestry was.

GRADIGRASSO GRADIGRASSO
BADAPEELBO

I certainly don't represent all europeans, but thanks for the honesty ameribro

GRAAAAHHH GRADIGRASSO GRADIGRASSO
ANDIAMO BERLINO BEPPE

Something nice about him

diving cheating faggot

lol

GOLDIGROSSOGOLDIGROSSOGOLDIGROSSOGOLDIGROSSOGOLDIGROSSOGOLDIGROSSOGOLDIGROSSOGOLDIGROSSOGOLDIGROSSOGOLDIGROSSOGOLDIGROSSOGOLDIGROSSOGOLDIGROSSOGOLDIGROSSOGOLDIGROSSOGOLDIGROSSOGOLDIGROSSOGOLDIGROSSO

Kek this is literally my father. He's such an embarrassing ass

post it whole

andiamoaberlinoandiamoaberlinoandiamoaberlinoandiamoaberlinoandiamoaberlinoandiamoaberlinoandiamoaberlinoandiamoaberlinoandiamoaberlinoandiamoaberlinoandiamoaberlinoandiamoaberlino

sos Grosso pive

Leave the g*rmans, take the cannoli.

luca toni was more enjoyable to watch that WC

>xenophobic shit
Drink bleach and slit your throat R*ddit subhuman

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'll never be happy as that day

probably in my top 5 football moments

2006 was just fucking wonderful

i've met 1/12 germans here in munich

guys were total bros but that muh heritage thing kept putting me off a bit

>11,5 years ago