Bradley Manning rushed to hospital after attempting suicide

archive.is/ccs0X

RIB in pepperoni

clearly this is the work of the gobernbent, torturing xer

not the 41% tranny suicide rate

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/chelsea-manning-rushed-to-hospital-after-trying-to-take-life-a7122971.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Laughing
My
Ass
Out

Laughing
Out
Loud

>trans people get treated like shit by society and the laws of the land on a regular basis
>surely this has nothing to do with why their rate of suicide is so high

Same as those damn gays. It's all in a vacuum and no way is anything connected to this suicide rate other than their mental infirmities. :^)

>Bradley "Man"ning

It's Chelsea Manning, shitlord. Respect muh pronouns.

An hero rate is much the same in Scandinavian countries, which accept them without question.

they really did a work on him

lol rekt

New meme?

>be openly trans
>be surprised when people treat you differently

>she

That's a wierd link, here take this:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/chelsea-manning-rushed-to-hospital-after-trying-to-take-life-a7122971.html

American heroes after 2k are really unlucky, while Jewish spies of previous decades get released. It ain't worth any longer to die for USA, better fight against country.

Daily reminder that the post-op suicide rate is HIGHER than the pre-op suicide rate.

They kill themselves because they regret mutilating their genitals.

Hillary is just tying up loose ends.

This abt hilldawg . Yet another cry for attention.

Fade into the deep night, sweet prince!

Fuck Putin

Mental

They brainwashed her into becoming tranny in prison in the first place.

Poor bastard.

Checked. Liberal media tripping over themselves running to be the most liberal

You know, as a veteran who had a bit of the gender dysphoria after i got out, I kind of feel for ...them. But his/her complete lack of regard for proper OPSEC really pisses me off.
I'm sure quite a few people's lives were put at risk by releasing that info. All because Manning wanted attention...

I dont feel bad about this

What a surprise!

Isn't Manning in trouble for releasing classified gun camera footage? It's a shame he forgot to change his name to Clinton first.

>leaf

>thought he could skate on charges by turning into a woman

Dank.