Why are Argies so butthurt about Germany?

Jorge Sampaoli (literally who) apparently the current manager of the Argie NT said:
>"I think Brazil, Spain and France are one step ahead of us due to their time working together.
"I don't mention Germany not because I forgot them, but because I don't like the way they play."

Now let's look at the facts:
>2006 Germany wins a hard fought penalty shootout against Argentina
>Argentinans start a brawl because they can't handle a defeat like a man

>2010 Maradonna claims he hasn't ever heard of Müller
>Müller doesn't even need three minutes to net one in
>Argentina ends up losing 4:0

>2014 Argies literally try to kill Schweinsteiger on the field
>End up losing the WC to Germany anyway
>Le invisible in big games man eternally btfo

They are mad because they ain't White

this post makes you look more buttblasted than them though
although sampaoli is still wrong, germany plays much better football than argentina, their whole plan is literally "we've got messi lmao"

Le nazi war criminal connection

>Jorge Sampaoli (literally who)

never post again

>messi is le ebin best player ever
>doesnt even have 50% of klose's goals in WC knock out stages
argentinia is a nation of frauds

>I don't like the way they play.
>"muh beautiful football"
>"muh waaaaaaah anti-football charade"
God I hate what UEFALona did to football these past 10 years. I hope Germany smash these fuckers again in 2018.

The Argies know they are just technically skilled and nothing more. Their tactical play is 0 even in the teams they play
>Di Maria
>Higuain
>Messi
they mostly rely on their personal talent.
So when they see an opponent that can nulify their play it's pretty obvious they re gonna try to talk dirty to provoke and transfer the anxious to them.

apparently since they re meeting in every world cup in the last 3 , it's inevitable that they won't.

>apparently since they re meeting in every world cup in the last 3 , it's inevitable that they won't.
Dude Germany has been fucking Argentina in the ass since 1990

remove messi, and add augero. did you not see messi with guardiola?

>Jorge Sampaoli
literally had to look him up.
Argie Roy Hodgeson

>Le invisible in big games man eternally btfo

Who is this?

This. South Americans shouldn't complain about "ugly" play styles when their own players spend more time diving than actually playing

>Roy hodson

Who??

Moron

man I am not gonna disagree that messi is a player that can play tactically, but when you ve beeen used in your whole life to rely on your talent to be an unstoppable dribbling pacey beast, even when pressure is upon you, you re not gonna change that attitude in a day , or in 2-3 pre world cup trainings.

I don't see what is ugly about efficiently dismantling teams like germany does. It's not like they play hoofball

the executioner of eibar

They don't do enough step-overs per game

I know its bad comparison. Hodgeson done better tbf

Ronaldo plays for Portugal?

Irish always delivered the underrated banter

yeah he does

Because Italy 1990.

btw same greekbro here I just realised that many national sides have some hostility between them based of a team progressing in the expense of another.
Bosnians have been crying and laughing about the Greek National Side downfall. I remember them going mad when croatia won us and even before that they were praying in numerous football forums (bigsoccer,xtratime) for Croats to stomp us.
It just doesn't sit right on a football fan to see his mediocre side get disqualified from another mediocre one.
I guess same goes for the top ones. A (sorta always) top side like Argentina can't see Germany always blocking their way to success and just say well it happens.

messi is not 9, carried by team, he is 10, tryng to carry the team
klose is a system baby

We cucked them in both of their last WC finals, both times with a cheeky 1-0 victory.
Plus, we also eliminated them in 2006 and 2010.

Imagine coming so close to WC victory, only to get defeated by German efficiency.
And imagine getting thrown out of the World Cup by German superiority for 3 (!) times in a row.

It leaves a deep psychological mark on you, butthurtness is a known symptom of that.

>klose is a system baby
never have i heard something so outrageous

it is. he's very good, undoubtful,one of the best 9s of last 20 years or even 50 or 80 years, but he have such big numbers also because he fits in german team perfectly and the 9 men behind him are delivering him chances

messi have to deliver chancehs by himself, just watch any argentina game vs. serious opponent

He's a fraud

even worse

Based Sampa

Argies always rate literally whos who've never played/managed at top clubs. Sampaoli, Bielsa, Riquelmeme etc.

>I don't like how they play
>Therefore they're bad
Brainlet logic.

All things considered, Germany is a step bellow France and Brazil right now and Argentina has a worse squad than us.

Obviously he's understandably butthurt about how Germany has kept on ending Argentina's WC runs for the last 30 years or so

argies are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad right now

this

also Croatia has a better midfield than us too

>muh casemiro
>muh renato augusto
>muh paulinho

Those PKs in 2006 were fantastic.

Probably my favourite match of all time.

>their whole plan is literally "we've got messi lmao"

THIS

And when somebody says otherwise they all chimp out with pecho frío and shit like that

So? He's giving his opinion on those first three NT's current form and style of play to put them above us... and he simply doesn't include Germany because he doesn't like the way they're currently playing.
How's that butthurt and what do all those past matches have to do with anything?

You sound mad Sampa

2002 WC proves you wrong so just shut up

>Bosnians have been crying and laughing about the Greek National Side downfall. I remember them going mad when croatia won us and even before that they were praying in numerous football forums (bigsoccer,xtratime) for Croats to stomp us.
Tßh, this and the bullshit Sampaoli talked creates just the banter we all love about this sport.

germany is argentina's nemesis in world cup and france is brazil's nemesis in world cup

why can't they beat >us?

Everyone is outraged here. Don't think that most Argentinians agree with him.

He's this close to being fired for saying such a stupid thing.

ye but in the end honestly only the most sucessfull team gets to laugh.
I really am jealous of the normeis at such moments, who will not care about provoke and just say "yeah but we beat/disqualified you, so it's just tears" and will never refer to the subject again.
meanwhile at sp u gotta pinpoint any argument u got or u make the other poster look like he s winnin

Ronaldo, the player?

I can't speak for everybody but im not mad at germans. I know they are better and honestly idc if they win. Its ok I believe. They are the best so they deserve to win

>Brits unironically "think" English clubs are bigger or more relevant than Spanish clubs

It sounds like you're the buttblasted one, he just said that he doesn't like the way they play. Nothing else.
I can't see why he doesn't like it tho, I like german footy ((((((only the nt))))))

still you're here forever

Riquelme played for barca you nonce

Riquelme was a god you retard

lel

did the literal opinion of just one Argentine prompt you into making this thread?
do genuinely not see how this is retarded?
I think you're butthurt about us not giving a flying fuck.

>Sampaoli

He still has a job?
Dont argies want to win?

He's right. Germany plays like shit. There is nothing in that gameplan except a sideways-passing Kroos, and then they wait so they can counter on the wing with Kimmich or whatever random Turk/Tunisian ends up with the ball. It's ugly, effective. The German way.

argies are seething about everything.

angry, angry little people

He didn't say they were not a contender, he just said he just personally didn't like their style (and he's somewhat right too, Germans don't play the most beautiful football but it's still effective.) Are you trolling or is your reading comprehension really that bad?

Klose was a tap in babby lol

>Germany is a step below France and Brazil right now

wtf are you saying lol they won the Confederations Cup with their fucking B team

Just because France and Brazil have more meme players doesn't mean they play better as a team

pls stop posting and embarrassing my country