Culture Pals /cp/ general

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE AND GET KEKED BY TEEN BOYS HALF YOUR AGE?

>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG (embed) (embed)
Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script (javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension) for the cheaters
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed) (inbeded with your qt)

old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dv13gl0a-FA
youtu.be/5TdHgn_RDbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for I want an IRL Eastern Europe gf

not really. it seems like he recovered it really well. I think he said she changed her mind and they are together now?

Not sure they're together but he deffo had a sweet holiday in Japan and Thailand

>At least you don't live in a city where thousands of people live and you can't meet one
tfw I know this feel, I just don't know where to meet people or how to talk to them. seems weird to walk up to people in the first place

yeah he did!

>that lad got dumped by his Jap qt he went to go visit. Although he ended up still fugging her.
that would be me
nah not really i suppose

she never really cheated on me (but had the intention to) and has been bothering me as of late wanting to get back.
#LDRstruggles

So you still with her or nah?

>they are together now?
kind of yeah, meeting up changes a lot for a woman it seems. Still having a hard time sometimes since communication isnt really her strongest part.
I sure as hell did

How's the masters going?

>tfw woc comments on your picture
yeah, and sometimes i hit myself for it. I should have a stronger mind.

she commented on one of mine too! :D

xth for I want an IRL qt European bf

first have to finish one last test, that would be monday. lets hope it goes well.

She commented on mine but it's a bully comment :/

Good luck lad, I'm heading back to uni on Monday to start my final year

Can I be?

>tfw just a couple of comments

Yeah I juststared at her. I'm touched she thought I was trustworthy enough to tell something like that but I... didn't feel that privileged to know. I needed some brain bleach. Orphanages in bumfuck nowheresville Russia, man..

Honestly I'd prefer living in such a huge city. Here, everyone knows each others. This girl who I'm trying to get to know is clearly keeping me at arm's length and I gotta be careful because I work with 3 of her friends and I need their business. They're also part of a looser and wider circle of business people I ALSO work with or have dealings with now or will in the future. It's a clusterfuck spiderweb, like playing jenga with your social standing.

This shit wouldn't happen in a place where nobody knew you and you were just another number. There's good and bad for both types of place but I think I got too much of one type at this point. Just having more options available would be great.

I've tried enough in this shithole. I'm focusing on myself, can't seem to get anything but random sex off of random tourists which is nice but it's left me a bit bitter and empty. There's more to life than fleeting dates and a face you'll forget the week after. I'm unfulfilled.

>/cp/

youre going to jail, punk

I know right? But it seems this is different in certain countries, which takes me by surprise. Here, cliques are sacred. If you don't know someone, it's extremely weird/taboo to sit near them in a social place and engage them in conversation. You have to go through the proper channels (work, school, mutual friends). But in other countries like Romania, I had people sit next to me and just throw themselves into the conversation I was having with a romanian friend and they continued like it was normal. I wasn't used to this so I was uncomfortable, mind you.

Sorry :3

you too lots of good luck

Be careful around that Jap, women are a sneaky bunch

me too :3

Can we have a thread where we don't talk about w*c?

Goodnight /pals/

Goodnight

night

I haven't had a job in 10 years. What should say in my interview? The last couple times they wanted to know why and I guess my answers weren't good enough.

unnatural fear of humans

I'm pretty sure he's more active on discord, although I haven't entered in in two/three weeks, so no idea really.

Also

any idea what I should get my slo qt to do ?

how have you survived?

Someone gibe discord invite please

tell her to put on really long socks and to dance around to this song :D

youtu.be/dv13gl0a-FA

>tell her to put on really long socks

That's a really good idea, I'll ask if she has any... or if she can borrow from her mom kek

>and to dance around to this song :D
Eh hard to do, since she's rarely alone at home. I did get her to dance in the shower.

Any more ideas lads?

i wanted to see a video of a 18 year old slovenian qt dancing around to animu music in really long socks...

did she ever put the dildo in her mouth?

>did she ever put the dildo in her mouth?

vibrator, in the weekend, when her mom won't be there, since it's hers.

or well vibrator/dildo, pic related

But yeah I will get her to dance, only in long socks, not a bad idea.

>But yeah I will get her to dance, only in long socks, not a bad idea

post the video pleeeeeeeasee. to that song!!

You seem like you care more about the song than a hot girl dancing naked lmao

Maybe we'll see.

youtu.be/5TdHgn_RDbM

inheritance and video games

I think I made some mistakes.

That's pretty hot lad.

Though she is a professional whore.

where did you apply?

NEET isnt cool

does she actually get fucked or is just cam shit?

a donut place, a bakery, doing someone's home office stuff, a doctor's office, and a library were the last bunch. Never heard back from the last two but did interviews with the others.

god speed

how should I know, you linked it.

I see related videos and that she had her own website, so she's a whore.

she's an entrepreneur

Two dubs in a row, nice

And yeah she is.

Tits are her biggest assets wonder if she has insured them

oh i just assumed you knew who she was based off your reply.

you need to get your slovenian to do this in the long sock :D

She doesn't have the tits for that though.

She has danced somewhat like that in the shower.

But yeah would be great in thigh highs if she has any.

I do have a russian which danced in her schoolgirl outfit for me.

yeah just get her to dance all crazy like in long socks! the more energy in the music the better

>two qts said they'll be visiting my city next fucking year
just
do they really think this friendship could last a year?

>Whatsapping with 10/10 morrocan girl (not a braindead hijabi)
>absolutely broken english
>Been chatting for a few months now
>she sends me pic tonight asking me what I'm up to
>Feeling horny, eventually send her a pic that im "watching tv" but you can see my dick bulge in the pic
>she says cool
>Says I also have a nice "shiva"
>diamonds.. read up that shiva is a phallic statue? confused but ok
>says she wonders if I get bored alone in my appartment
>eventually ask her if she wants pics of me in underwear
>says she cant understand what I'm saying
>whatever, send her a pick of my bulge in underwear
>immediately asks why I sent her this
>Tell her I don't get it
>repeats that she cant understand what I'm texting (very basic shit)

Apparently a "shiva" can also mean TV stand. TIL.

and seriously how come girls don't like it when you text them your bulge? Like are you not straight? Why are we flirting then? jeese. Why are women such prudes

why the fuck would you do that?

Why not?

from her dialogue it clearly felt like she wanted to see more. I've done it before too and this muslim chick turned into a slut in seconds saying she'd swallow my cum etc.

>from her dialogue
>absolutely broken english

Once, in eighth grade, a 10/10 black chick wanted to know how soft my hair was, so she put me on her lap and petted me throughout the lunch period. Afterwards, she was the only girl I've ever had a crush on. I think the "fuck things" part of my brain is malformed, my dudes.

dont tell me you waste your time waiting for women to make the moves user? There was like a 75% change she was getting dirty and I took the plunge.

Serious question for you: do you get much pussy, and do you ever talk sexual to girls on interpals?

I mean you were only in 8th grade but there was nothing wrong with you for being interested in that girl after that? Actually there's something wrong with you if you think you should be ashamed of your reaction.

You should be ashamed you didn't act on your feelings more so. But 8th grade is excusable

>do you get much pussy,
no, I don't have any friends or really go outside. but when I do go outside its only a short amount of time
>do you ever talk sexual to girls on interpals?
no, barely anyone talks to me on IP as it is. I managed to get 1 girl on whatsapp but she's barely online anymore on both IP or WA, she told me shes been busy. probably isn't the truth but what can I do

I've never even touched a girl. Anywhere. Not even a handshake.

Holy shit that site is ded. Literally the only profiles I see on the quick search are obvious fakes that were created 30 minutes ago

Snoop up on one of my old qts
She's studying in Denmark
Find pic related
>tfw that 5 foot tall womanlet got bleached by a dane (presumably)

She's flip btw

>qt
>2.5/10 SEA subhuman
remove yourself

>she used to mention that she disliked filipino men
brb posting this to /r/hapas

she has big breasts, and i never intended on meeting her until she coincidentally went to study abroad in my country, last moment she choose denmark. Didn't talk to her in a year or so.

pic related has big breasts too (and is about as attractive or human as her)

tell that to I was only in it for the nudes

Do any of you write letters or poetry to your qt?

poetry is for fags, user. i wrote a letter to a qt once

ayy

>big breasts
Post pics aquafresh

Is your name Ludwig?

I can't stop fucking laughing. The whole profile is just gold

So I had my first date with this local Interpals qt yesterday. Everything went well. We went for a few drinks, shared some keks and had an interesting convo. She told me that she has a passion for Vinyl records. So I have told her that she definitely has to come by my place to show her my collection and she agreed. So I'm expecting here today. How did I do lads?

such a master of words

While she's on her way to your place, quickly bring your gypsie friends to her house and strip it of copper tubing

Great advice, but they all left for Norway.

>talking to flips
Absolutely disgusting

Is she Romanian? What's going to be the next step? Surely you're not just going to show her your record collection and leave it at that

I think he will show her his dick collection if you know what I mean heh

Good job

How long should I wait before double messaging someone who's seen my previous one?

Uhh.. g-guys.. I'm new to this and for some reason every cutie's profile I've attempted visiting comes up as "User not found". Have I been shadowbanned or some shit? I guess I shouldn't have been an edgy cunt both on my profile and when talking to cuties huh..

No, just that every 'qt' you see are obvious fakes that have been banned.

There's no way that's the case though, right..? I mean.. it's literally 95% of the profiles I try and visit. Not only that but most of 'em are literally the very first results of searches that are supposed to rank cuties based on "Last Login". Are they getting banned in real time, what gives?

You should always fire off a p-pls respond message right away when they don't answer.

This site is bugged

The last couple of days there has been an insane influx of fakes. As always most fakes are from germany for some reason. If literally every profile you click on doesn't exist, maybe there's something wrong though

Aha.. I guess I should've done a quick search on the archive then huh.. thanks guys.

It's annoying, I took the time to upload a picture of a solar powered car I saw :(

No

I'm Serbian not Slovak.

Guys pls help. Right now I have two girls.

A louisiana 30 year old woman who has a pretty face, average body and talks like an airhead. However, she says I'm the only one who can understand her. She might travel to where I am for tourism and we will probably meet.

A texan 20 year old girl with big tits. She send me nudes and calls me "dude". She also says she masturbates like every day and likes sucking cocks. I don't know if she would like to travel (or if I could visit her).

Help me decide blease :DDDD

>US women
poor taste tbqh senpai

How about a qt Thai gf?