Over 200 years old

>Over 200 years old
How many wives and kids do you think he's had in that time?

How do you stay that dumb for 200 years?

None. Thats the point. He's a broken man.

he dies lol

Zero wives, 67,525 offspring.

>although Banner was extremely strong, Wolverine was able to stab him. Unfortunately, Banner transformed into the Hulk and ate Logan "killing him". Later that night, the Hulk started to feel sick, and from his guts, Wolverine reappeared killing him from the inside, thanks to his healing factor

i just marleled

>we might have gotten this if Marvel didn't give Fox the rights to X-Men

You don't get offsprings by packing fudge

>xmen wiki barely has 150 articles
confirmed for shit normalfag fanbase

How was her performance for you Sup Forums? IMO she lacked a little on the "feral" side of Wolverine, or maybe it was because of the maids in the hospital technically "taming" her and making her a softer beast. Nonetheless, I was surprised that Fox's gamble on her was a success, she was good.

fuck imagine seeing that on film.

It would've looked amazing to see Wolverine bursting out of Hulk's rotting body with Hugh Jackedman screaming his head off.

>wives
>kids
wrong tree bucko

Is she x-23?

>thinking disneys marvel showing violence
lmao

>Wolvie's self-healing also has a curious effect on his le petit mort, it takes a lot to laugh but it takes a train to cry wolverine's cum spurtings, as his almost never ending fount of semen can be a distracting and strange experience

no shes x-cp

how can you still be asking this question after almost a year and a half

Old Man Logan is shit, is just a powerfap for Wolverin fans, he couldn't kill half the X-men and sure as hell he can't kill Hulk

>real movie
Mad Max, a man fighting for justice in the collapse of society has his family taken from him. He becomes a shell of a man and a wanderer of the wasteland, but the goodness in the world that he had given up on comes back when he forms relationships with other people who need his help. Piece by piece he discovers more reasons to live again.

>capeshit
whoa, he's like... hundreds of years old.... he fought like, in all those wars... and has these like wicked cool claws that come out of his hands.... his name is Wolverine that's hella effing epic. WHOA he has like a daughter this time???????? too emotional for me man WOW she has the same claws as him dudeeeeee this is gonna be sick

Go fuck yourselves with your spoilers, I hope you get lifelong banned.

is this capeflick actually good? all teh trailers make it look boring af. whats it actually about?

x men crapocalypse and the past two wolverine flicks were shit.

masturbation/sex makes you stupider. imagine 200 years of that.

>all teh trailers make it look boring af.

Stick to Transformers and Fast and Furious then

>it's a marvelfag rebbitor thinks his trash is any better than non-comic branded trash episode

hes right though. entire trailer looks like one huge movie clichÄ™

Child support payments must be hell, no wonder he looks so exhausted

inb4 they days of faggots past it at the end and oh whoops logans not old

He's still married. To a troll mind you, but they seem happy together.

is this the best comics show ever made so far/ anyone can confirm?

How is the bald xman still alive then?

Logan was born in 1880s or something like that (depends on the comic). Xavier was born in like 1930s or 1940s or some shit.

>"This might be the best night I've had in a long time"
>Charles singing in the pickup's cargo
>"It wasn't me, it wasn't me"
>Logan and Laura looking at the grave
> "Daddy"

>tfw

>Marvelkeks
>liking Fox
Marvelfag outing himself again.

It was too much man. I went for Wolverine ripping out peoples hearts, and in turn Logan ripped out mine ;_;

I know a lot of marvelfags who love the wolverine movies and only want more

fuck off, brandwar cunt.

0 wives +1000 kids

whos gonna be the next wolverine, a hollywood star or a nobody?

Rooting for my boy assuming they don't outright retire the character which is highly unlikely

A black female.

hopefully a syrian refugee transgender female

I love her, I need more of her in my life. Help me tv.

is sir patrick stewart stewart dying IRL?
will miss him especially since will have to deal with mcavoy only from now on...

he's the world's oldest pedo

>is sir patrick stewart dying IRL?
hopefully

looks like no real reason then to have him shoot his scenes first...