Matt Damon Praises Australia's Strict Gun Laws

>Hollywood actor Matt Damon used a press conference in Australia over the Fourth of July weekend to discuss his desire for a massive confiscation of U.S. guns.
>“You guys did it here in one fell swoop [in 1996] and I wish that could happen in my country, but it’s such a personal issue for people that we cannot talk about it sensibly,” Mr. Damon said during a promotional engagement in Sydney for the movie “Jason Bourne.”
>The action star went on to say people get too “emotional” when it comes to “not selling AK47s to people on terror watchlists.”
>Mr. Damon also discussed the Dec. 12, 2012, massacre in Newtown, Connecticut, where 20-year-old Adam Lanza stole his mother’s legal weapons, killed her and then did the same to 20 children at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
>“Obviously, mass shootings aren’t going to do it. There have been so many of them at this point. Sandy Hook, when those children were murdered, if that didn’t do it, you know, I just don’t know. Maybe we just need to evolve further before we can have that conversation, I don’t know,” Mr. Damon said, the Sydney Morning Herald reported Sunday.
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/5/matt-damon-jason-bourne-star-calls-for-us-to-ban-g/

How do we kill Hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dv33pCUkLRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Saw him at MIT commencement. Spent most of the speech talking about the most liberal unrelated shit you can imagine - Austria, brexit, trump. Kinda lost respect for him 2bh

The night that interview was on, 2 different shootings happened in my state lol.

Why did you have respect for him in the first place?

Decent actor & writer

>CAN'T WE JUST HAVE A CONVERSATION?!!!!

fucking clingy attention starved liberals lmao

MIT brings in actors instead of intelligent people now? Shame.

>writer

>Matt Damon
>Career built on using guns in movies
>Says we should take away guns
Kek

How did they go from the creator of Dropbox to some drug addicted bimbo?

American anti-gun actor makes millions pretending to be an American who kills 22 people in 3 movies, mainly via gunshot.

I love when actors believe they're important people. Guess what, Mr. Damon, you're not a medical oncologist or a research scientist or a serious novelist or artist or politician.
You play-act for a few weeks and then spend a couple of months travelling and answering the same questions as you promote the movie. Be realistic about who you are, and act accordingly.

>makes a career out of pretending to be a serial killing assassin while glorifying murder and gun violence
>goes into anti-gun bantz on 4th of july in Australia

ok

>dropbox
>good in anyway shape or form

the jew is strong in this one

>I'm famous so my opinions count more

Thanks Bourne guy

It's more important than starring in Bourne movies

>How do we kill Hollywood?
with an assault rifle

not really

How are we not having a conversation now?

Proponents of heavy restricted/banned long arms have their talking points and Opponents of them have theirs. It's not a conversation if all you do is bring a bunch of pro gunners into a room and scold them for half an hour.

Can I get some (yous) so I know if I have been shadowbanned?

An invited speaker, not an alumn

He's matt damon

i only listen to marky mark sorry

>we should repeal a constitutional amendment which is part of that stupid fucking bill of """"rights"""", but a bunch of fucking retards don't agree for some reason?????? probably because they're stupid. Yeah that's why

>why are people so upset about being stripped of their constitutional rights as citizens of the united states of america?
>idk those dumb white cishets who founded the country were retards obviously i know better

Dogma.
Everything he's done since has been utter shit

Post pics of your butt and let me rate

>How do we kill Hollywood?

Most people frown upon the mass murder of Jews.

>Australian gun laws have given way to bootlegging homemade firearms.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dv33pCUkLRM

Not even an AR-15 have that fire rate when it has a giggle switch.