Is he 1st or 2nd in your list of greatest players of all time?

Is he 1st or 2nd in your list of greatest players of all time?

greatest or gayest?

He's the Elway of the NBA, carried his teams to championships but couldn't finish it without a stacked team.

He single handedly beat the best team ever after being down 3-1 though

he's not even top 10

>le lose the finals man
No

>single handedly

Perhaps in game 7 I'd agree, LeBron was swarming the ball on defense. otherwise no

barely cracks into top5

and he couldn't make a shot in the last 5 minutes Kyrie won them that title

he didn't even make the winning shot lmfao

If I was creating a championship team and I could pick one person in human history to build my roster around it would be LeBron. He's the all around best player to ever touch a basketball.
>mfw there are people who actually think LeBron didn't win that series himself

Top 3.

>sure he led the team in points and other stats b...but he didn't make the winning shot
>muh kyrie muh ray allen

You Jordan cucks bring up this shit every time but conveniently leave out the chips where he kicked it to Paxson and another year to Kerr, who made the winning shot.

But again, a win is a win so stfu with that weak argument.

Who cares about Lebron's stats, a win is a win so stfu with that weak argument.

Winning a ring for Cleveland is more impressive than winning three for Chicago.

But Jordan won 6 for Chicago

But he literally did?

Jordan retired when I was 2 years old, I haven't seen him play. For me LeBron is the GOAT

This. Lew Alcindor's ring in Milwaukee is way better than anything Kareem did with the Lakers

I wish i was old enough to see Lebrons rookie year.
He really is the GOAT i am so glad i was able to live to see him play

first

You're a retard. GOAT means ALL-TIME, not SINCE-I-WAS-BORN

>never had a hall of fame coach to lead his team
>never had a hall of fame two way player to play alongside him
>never took seasons off
>never part of a dynasty stacked with in their prime hall of fame talent
he's got mj and any member of the lakers, celtics and spurs by the balls. lbj took a posse of bums to the finals, making it through a finals winning and top overall pistons team to get there. no other great in history ever accomplished this. i'll still say mj is number 1 but bron's argument for 2 or 1b even is strong as fuck.

Who do you guys rank higher
Kyrie or scottie?

>Jordan
>
>
>Power Gap
>
>Perro Caca
>
>
>
>
>
>Lebum

4th
1.Duncan
2. Parker
3. Ginobili
4. Lebron

3rd.

1.Lonzo Ball
2. Ben Simmons
3. LeBron James
4. Charles Barkley
5. Michael Jordan

>lebeta
>over Jordan, Kareem or Magic

But why would I rate players I didn't watch? OP asked for *my* list, not the objective one

For me Messi is the best player because I haven't seen Maradona, Pelé, Cruijff or di Stéfano, probably they were better

A Piston's team that really got exposed because they didn't have big ben. Lebron was just a terrible match up for them, he had nothing to stop him from just driving into the paint every single time. There is a reason he played like absolute shit against the Spurs in the finals, it's because he actually faced a decent team.

Also Hakeem accomplished that, but actually won the championship. Iverson to.

Second or third behind Jordan and on par with Kareem.

> A Piston's team that really got exposed because they didn't have big ben
He was important but without him they were still stacked as fuck and finished 1st in the east, in a stretch that included four straight finishes as the #1 team in the east, two finals appearances and a championship. They basically replaced Ben Wallace with a still very good CWebb. It should also be noted that Cavs team took a 64 win Pistons team to 7 games the year prior with ben wallace.
>There is a reason he played like absolute shit against the Spurs in the finals, it's because he actually faced a decent team.
Or maybe because, you know, it was his first finals ever and against possibly the most well coached and an extremely stacked team.
>Also Hakeem accomplished that, but actually won the championship
His body of work also pales in comparison and his role players are underrated. Ain't nobody on Bron's team ever been underrated by the slightest bit even.
>Iverson to
lolwut. They had Dikembe "literally the only guy in the nba who can guard shaq" Mutombo.