Is it ever acceptable to kill a child? (Not talking about abortion)

Is it ever acceptable to kill a child? (Not talking about abortion).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJaxU_GC7sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dependant on parents
>not self-aware
Pretty hypocritical for infanticide to not be allowed

A child with a terminal illness who has no hope of survival and a 100% certainty of extreme degradation of quality of life should be able to be given a mercy kill just like an adult.

Why wouldn't it be? kids kill people all the time

Only if the death is the result of carelessness. Then it's fine. Sad, but ok.

If its a defective, like it has microcephaly or something, then the right thing to do is to leave it in the woods and forget about it.

only if they're being a real jerk

it's always ok to kill niggers

Depends on the circumstances and the color of skin.

I think children should come with worry free guarantees. If you're not satisfied, you should have a 36 month grace period where you can either kill it or give it to the government where they can turn it into a hybrid super soldier.

>The child is in a gorilla cage...

Yes.

Kids are parasites, not different than unborn babies

I-is it ok to k-kissu Karen? :3

Friend of mine got shot in the back by a child soldier while on tour. He never finished the story but I assume he killed the kid. I'd be okay with this

And twenty years later live a life of constant worry and horror as you're stalked and tormented by a vengeful man with a tiny head? No thanks.

Sure, like when it's being used as a human shield by Palestinian shits.

usually according to the media and shills whenever a jew murders another palestinian children

which statistically happen like 5 times every day but you never hear about it beause of all the jewish tears and headlines about that one stabbing two weeks ago preaching how evil and hatefull all and ever pali is

top kek

>Dependent on society
>Generally not self aware

There is no reason we cannot kill any human we want to.

if the child is attacking you or making credible threats at you to the point where you fear for your life it would not be unreasonable to utilize lethal force in an act of self defense

Well, I'm glad he's with his own kind, I guess, but why didn't the cop just shoot him?

keep your filthy europoor hands off my independant waifu kraut

Is he trying to kill you?
Can you stop him from killing you without killing him?

If the answer to these to question is no
then:
It's not "acceptable" just "Necessary"

But she's soo kawaii desu~

Yea. A child soldier.

All retards should be killed in the spot.

it hardly ever is "okay" killing a kid.
If it is young enough to not be considered an ethical subject then it would be someone else's property (priceless and hardly replaceable property) and killing it would be aggression.
If it can be considered an ethical subject then killing it would also be aggression.

So you could be justified in killing a kid provided it's old enough to be considered an ethical subject and if he were doing something extreme (like killing someone else for example).

> Not talking about abortion
Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=bJaxU_GC7sw

Fucking lol

Acceptable? It is obligatory!

My dad shot a kid in 'Nam. Shit happens when you're doing war.
I get this is mostly a joke but that's not how microcephaly works. It'll just die like is supposed to happen to such mistakes.

Yes, euthanasia for children who are born with severe abnormalities or terminal conditions should be allowed, given the parents consent.

CARTHAGINIANS GET OUT REEEEEE

Depends on how dangerous or in pain the child is.
I´ll be honest; for these kind of questions I´ll always say yes, but depending on the circumstance.
A kid who is into the initiation of a gang points a gun at you; hell yeah you´re justified in killing them.
What you feel when you do it is none of my business; emotions are uncontrollable and you shouldn´t be condemned for feeling them.

>Is it ever acceptable to kill a child? (Not talking about abortion).

Not even post-birth abortion?

If they will be a burden to the families survival yes. If they are deformed yes, if they are down syndrome yes.

if they are niglets.