I don't have to tell you things are bad

I don't have to tell you things are bad.

Everybody knows things are bad. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job, We know the air's unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit and watch our TVs while some local newscaster tells us today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be.

We all know things are bad. Worse than bad. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we live in gets smaller, and all we ask is please, at least leave us alone in our own living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials, and I won't say anything, just leave us alone.

Well, I'm not going to leave you alone. I want you to get mad --I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to write I don't want you to write your congressmen. Because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. All I know is first you got to get mad.

You've got to say: I'M A HUMAN BEING, GODDAMMIT, MY LIFE HAS VALUE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VdmFlSmtOq0
youtube.com/watch?v=bBlmvL61P8E
youtube.com/watch?v=HFvT_qEZJf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

read kaczynski me moites
but remember that he _did_ kill innocent people will bombs while reading through

You know believe it or not human life isn't that valuable.

>innocent
?

This. 7.2 billion.

Entire countries of people who contribute nothing but consume aid.

The value of a human life is currently rated as well above a mirrion dorrars, which is pretty damn high.

Brazil, wtf.
Just go back to psilocybin mushrooms and ayahuasca, thats what makes Your country Great.

Yea maybe in the US. How much do you think a (niggers) life is worth in Congo?

>I'M A HUMAN BEING, GODDAMMIT, MY LIFE HAS VALUE!
no, you're a monkey

Fuck off I'm happy with how the world is heading.

>I'M MAD AS HELL

I watch this like once a month to remind myself that I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore

Human life isn't valuable. Maybe a few hundred years ago but not now. Population is huge and growing. We can keep a clinically dead person alive with machines.

The only reason a human life would be valuable is if they can do something no one else can.

Yo, we need to fight for our freedom boyz

youtube.com/watch?v=VdmFlSmtOq0
>thread theme

>ITT: No one realizing this is actually a quote from Network

Niggas, come on now

youtube.com/watch?v=bBlmvL61P8E

compared to what?

we're like the most highly evolved species right now. the rest is dumb animalcucks.

I'm glad to see the Ministry's continuing its tradition of recruiting the brightest and best, sir.

Is it finally time to KICK THE KIKES OUT?!

The scene with Ned Beatty is depressing.

youtube.com/watch?v=HFvT_qEZJf8

Its the tube!

Yes. For good this time.