Two of these movies are actually good at portraying black people and real life struggles with family and life as an...

Two of these movies are actually good at portraying black people and real life struggles with family and life as an African american with realistic characters not being absolutely demonized nor glorified solely for they physical traits. The other is just disgusting propaganda. Can you name them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homophobia_in_ethnic_minority_communities#Homophobia_in_the_African_American_community
huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/19/black-gays-lgbt-community_n_1989859.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hidden Figures.

Pretty easy really. There's just blatant bullshit that never happened in that film.

>BASED ON TRUE EVENTS
>BASED ON

Hidden Figures is a Disney soap opera that should've never gotten any attention.

>Two of these movies are actually good at portraying black people and real life struggles with family and life as an African american with realistic characters
lol like a black faggot is realistic

lol epic bait bruh

>Brazilian_trannies.jpg

i mean he gets beat up which is realistic but really he should like never express it at all
not black

Brazilians are all niggers especially the poor tranny ones.

>Brazilians are all niggers especially the poor tranny ones.
poor and brown doesn't mean black

Show me a historical film that isn't simply BASED ON true events.

thats besides the point mate, I answered OP's question...

>i mean he gets beat up which is realistic but really he should like never express it at all

He doesn't, though. He's gay but he doesn't walk around, hitting on every guy he sees with a lisp or anything.

>Brazilians are all niggers especially the poor tranny ones
This is wrong. I have even seen blondes with blue eyes there. most of them are black tho.

Hidden Figures, even Double Toasted the baxploitation you tube reviewers saw through its bullshit

You need to understand that Brazil is also full of Indians since they were a savage nation before the Portuguese came so what you might consider black is just native skin color darkened maybe by the natural sun of the beaches.

>He's gay but he doesn't walk around, hitting on every guy he sees with a lisp or anything.
>After a charged moment, they kiss, and Kevin gives Chiron a handjob.
seems pretty gay to me
i don't understand the hate for hidden niggers, it's no worse than anything made by lee daniels

It had no reason being nominated for Best Pic especially when it wasn't nominated for anything else. That just says that it was the diversity pic.

Fences has Denzel Washington. It can't be a bad movie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homophobia_in_ethnic_minority_communities#Homophobia_in_the_African_American_community

>He doesn't, though. He's gay but he doesn't walk around, hitting on every guy he sees with a lisp or anything.
I have two friends like that. No lisp but you can definitely tell they are gay just by their voice.

Honestly the drug dealer's speech about "you might be gay, but you're not a faggot" was the only unrealistic part of the film. No ghetto black people are that liberal

The point is that coons are homophobic because they're all closeted queers.

>"A 'faggot' is a word used to make gay people feel bad."
that's not what it said in the screener but it's still bad lol
or maybe it's because they don't like faggots

It's funny how Sup Forums Idol Armond White only liked the worst one out of these 3 movies

What's wrong with hidden figures?

>(358 KB, 1912x792)

jeez

Get outside more.

>"you might be gay, but you're not a faggot

Maybe he just browses Sup Forums.

Fences is the only ok one because the original play was made decades ago.

The others 2 are cherrypicking liberal propaganda

that has nothing to do with liberalism?
in fact it's the kind of discourse that would trigger the average liberal

interact with more people who aren't leftists

You didn't saw moonlight.

Moonlight is the first black queer movie I've watched and it's also the first movie I've ever watched to denounce the widespread homophobia within black communities. I'd say it's realistic

>You didn't saw moonlight.
>saw
>using niggerspeak

>MUH BLACKS WAAAAAH

Fuck off OP.

>it's also the first movie I've ever watched to denounce the widespread homophobia within black communities
did it really do this though

and the widespread homophobia is a good thing anyway

>gay black people don't exist
>yes they do
>I'M NOT THE SHUT IN U R
lmao

i never said that they didn't exist, i said that they're not realistic

>Hidden figures
>Makes drama about segregated bathrooms and fountains
>No NASA facility ever had either

wew

Also, wasn't one of the real life women actually white? How come nobody is talking about how Hidden Figures passes itself as a true story about brave black women if nothing was true

>gay black people exist but showing them in fiction isn't realistic
What did user mean by this?

just because an example of something exists doesn't mean it's realistic

how hard is this for /lgbt/ to understand

Wheelchair is Katherine Johnson, the main character, far left is the actress that portrayed her. Presented without comment.

>definitely tell they are gay just by their voice.
Pls don't do that. I'm 100% straight but I have a absolutely faggot voice and some people assume that I'm gay just by the tone of my voice, that's not cool mane.

Armond is a fucking idiot desu.

like i give a shit about the accurate representation of women

Janelle Monae is a qt3.14 though

>something exists
>it's not realistic
Pls kys yourself

>something exists
inidivdual black gays exist
as a group they do not exist

this is like those cherrypicked liberal muslims who all other muslims hate

Stop talking like a valley girl then.

>something being real doesn't make it realistic
I rarely say this, but you are a legit dumbass.

>inidivdual black gays exist
>as a group they do not exist

you're proving yourself wrong in your own post by acknowledging there's more than one black gay person

ok so if one example of something throughout history exists that means it's realistic?

so world wars are realistic? capsizing ships are realistic?

idk if you know what realistic means

>you're proving yourself wrong in your own post by acknowledging there's more than one black gay person
you obviously don't know what group means

>lmao because they were black and gay means they were realistically portrayed

Every faggot I've met, is somewhere between twink and lisping faggot. I've never met a "hard faggot", this goes for minorities. Asians, Mexicans and nigs. They are always more gay, than they are "minority" or whatever.

Are you seriously implying that gay blacks are like mythical creatures? There's at very least hundreds of thousands of them.

Fucking hell, dude. Have you never left your corn field of a home town?

>did it really do this though

MC gets one handjob when he's 15 and spends the next 13 years closeted and celibate because he's pretending to be a hardass gangster

He could have been pounding man ass that entire time and instead gets nothing

Black women get Whiter as they age, this is known.

Oh oh, I know. This thread is the propoganda.

Sounds like he avoided AIDS desu

>There's at very least hundreds of thousands of them.
keep telling yourself this /lgbt/
>spends the next 13 years closeted and celibate because he's pretending to be a hardass gangster
that's what gays are supposed to do though

Fences and Moonlight.

Bazinga and Mary Jane in Hidden Figures were fake people.

>so world wars are realistic? capsizing ships are realistic?
A movie about a world war would be realistic, because world wars have happened before.
A movie about a gay black person is realistic, because there are such things as gay black people.

Looks like a qt

>tfw desegregation ruined what could have been harmonious co-existence between the races

Damn the eternal Jew!

The only things Hidden Figures got right was the fact that Johnson was a black woman who worked at NASA.

BAZINGA man's character isn't even a real person.

a movie about a world war that literally happened would be factual

a movie about a world war that didn't happen in real life would not be realistic

I personally know several, dumbass. And I live in the heartland of America.

huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/19/black-gays-lgbt-community_n_1989859.html
And just because I think you are too dense to realize how wrong you are, BTFO.

He's very obviously an insecure nigger.
>We statistically have the most male on male rapes and trannies but we r so straight!!!111

>I personally know several, dumbass.
because you're obviously gay you retard
>According to the report, released by Gallup earlier this week, 4.6 percent of African Americans responded “yes” when asked if they identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender
those are the weirdos who hang around with white people like you, they're basically white

none of this makes them realistic or representative of PoC no matter what white liberals want to believe

make a film about straight black men, let's see that win an oscar

Fences
It is part of the christ trilogy of the 10s

>make a film about straight black men, let's see that win an oscar
:DDDDD

Christ, you're right. He just keeps going even when BTFO to high heaven. Literally nothing can convince him so he must be emotionally attached to the issue. He's probably indeed a negro American who sucked dick once and now is really insecure about it.

WE

>a literal slave
fuck off /lgbt/

i'm not even black this is just part of a wider trend where nonwhite male leads don't get to be visibly straight

>the christ trilogy
What are the other ones?

>this is just part of a wider trend where nonwhite male leads don't get to be visibly straight

this is the first movie of it's kind, though. Are you that triggered by one movie depicting a closeted gay kid in Liberty City?

>this is the first movie of it's kind, though.
yeah and why the fuck was it the first movie of its kind

who wanted to see this, who was this made for

white liberals, that's who, who are intimidated by nonwhite masculinity

>i'm not even black this is just part of a wider trend where nonwhite male leads don't get to be visibly straight
You just keep going. When you find yourself in a hole of stupidity proven wrong by sources and no evidence whatsoever on your part despite your imagined realities, maybe you should stop digging.

I AM SOUTHERN BRAZILIAN AND THEREFORE GERMANIC

>When you find yourself in a hole of stupidity proven wrong by sources and no evidence whatsoever on your part despite your imagined realities
lol i'm pretty sure this is something that gets brought up by other PoC

educate yourself

>WHO WANTED TO SEE A GOOD MOVIE??? HOW DARE THEY MAKE A MOVIE THAT TRIGGERS ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING LIBERALS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
unironically drink bleach

>WHO WANTED TO SEE A GOOD MOVIE???
don't pretend this pretentious oscar bait is good

it's not aimed at anyone except white liberals who want to virtue signal and patronise about "homophobia"

you're probably a pleb with shit taste anyway

>don't pretend this pretentious oscar bait is good

nah, fuck you. Movie was good. I imagine a 20-something woman would probably get more out of the unresolved sexual tension in the last part of the movie, but I still had a good time as a straight white guy.

>nah, fuck you. Movie was good.
i did say you were probably a pleb with shit taste

watch more films

wait no

watch actual films

>tupac.jpg

Yes, capsizing ships are absolutely realistic you mong. It even fits with the definition you posted, Jesus christ

capsizing ships are not familiar or true to life to basically anyone dumbfuck

I capsized a 30ft sailboat last summer, does that count?

does every black person need to huddle up and create big concentric circles in one place for them to be considered a group?

curious whats the rationale/semantics game we're playing here

I believe the technical term for a gathering of blacks is a crimescene.

they have to act like a group

Millennial faggots will be quoting it is fact every time sometime derides black intelligence too