Daily reminder that Miles Teller and Emma Watson turned down La La Land because they wanted more money

Daily reminder that Miles Teller and Emma Watson turned down La La Land because they wanted more money.

Watson could have been an Oscar winner.

Other urls found in this thread:

empireonline.com/people/miles-teller/miles-teller-discusses-exit-la-la-land/
streamable.com/sticw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying her shitty acting would've landed it an oscar
>implying it could've landed an oscar without the loose goose

>Watson could have been an Oscar winner.

She's a terribly mediocre actress. So no.

it would've been shit

Why does teller have such a punchable face?

>Miles Teller wanted more money than Ryan Gosling
>allegedly sent Chazelle a text that said "dude wtf bro?" after he was told that Gosling to the part
This is so fucking funny.

They didn't and she can't act. Keep dreaming watsonfag.

Because you watch too many adolescent novel movies.

Good for her, IT WAS A SHITTY MOVIE!

This.

Emma Watson is a terrible actress who has an absurdly high opinion of herself because she starred in a few movies about magic. She's eye candy, nothing more.

>dude wtf bro?

>>implying she wouldnt have sucked like she does in everything else

lol

Watson made the smart move going for the money. She's a terrible fucking actress so there was no way she was going to win an Oscar. So people in her position should go for the money.

Imagine her ego if she won an oscar.. Oh my god she would ascend to Feminist God.

>Disgusting kike was given the opportunity to romance Watson on screen
>Turned it down
Would have been jelly as fuck.

Real talk, it's was for the good. La La Land had enough problems without Watson """""""talent"""""", she did good by choosing that dead on arrival princess shit

>dead on arrival princess shit
Presales have already put it at a higher than expected debut.

Sure and that GotG cringe trailer was more watched than the Trump victory speech, you're shilling doesn't work here bro

gr8 b8 m8.

She also turned down roles in order to take a year off for gender studies, who gives a fuck

So is Stone.

>it's real

empireonline.com/people/miles-teller/miles-teller-discusses-exit-la-la-land/

Not with her "talent".

no

Stone is a workable actress, she's not amazing but she is not terrible

Watson is just terrible, in a different league of bad

streamable.com/sticw

No she couldn't have.

As much as I feel Stone's performance was undeserving of an Oscar, what I will say is at least Stone has some acting ability. Watson is and always has been a woeful actress. So to automatically assume her winning such an award is a fantasy.

Imagine being Emma in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Miles Teller, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your scrawny jew body and horrific douchebag face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck Andrew Garfield or Ryan Gosling. Like seriously imagine having to be Emma and not only stand up while MIles Teller flaunts his disgusting hair in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his long nose and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that piano piece. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MILES TELLER LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch hIS mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of Chads and supermodels.

why does watson thinks she's the mother of feminism?

People who want for nothing go looking for nothing to complain about.

Jesus, she'd be insufferable.

>Dancing Emma
Would watch
>dancing with MT
Forget it
>EW dancing with RG
it's just wrong.

>Miles Teller gets offered lead roles in the first place
Fucking how? He's got absolutely no charisma or lead potential.

well LaLa Land is directed by the same guy who did Whiplash which put Miles on the map (haha), apparently he has Miles to team up again and he was like "nah bro, more shekels"

because it's a made up story

who gives a shit

Jude

I think you listen to Sup Forums too much. Watson is pretty fucking tame when it comes to feminism.