I've never seen a show with so many genuinely beautiful women in it

I've never seen a show with so many genuinely beautiful women in it.
Twin Peaks is full of them.
Audrey is top girl though.
Shelly a close second.
Norma is stunning and has that sad look that I really love.

Is the new Twin Peaks gonna feature these kind of women?

I love this girl.

shameless bump

Too bad Norma's actress is a filthy coalburner.

Really?

She's the mother of Rashida Jones

Holy shit now that's a mother daughter combo that kills.

Yeah she even has a mongrel daughter

i found the Sup Forumscore of twin peaks

good album

>Sup Forumscore
into the trash it goes then

HNGGGGGGGG

I know them independently but wow, I did not know this.

can something that isn't real go into the trash :^)

So is Shelly's actress.

YOU JUST KNOW

fuck you lara flynn boyle from preventing this perfect Sup Forums couple from never happening.

Wasn't it implied she was like the town slut? Either that or a nympho who didn't get much action...I can't tell.

No girl will ever look at you like that.

she lost her virginity at the end of season 2

Not really.

She was just precocious but she was head over heels for Cooper.

Post proofs

how the fuck twin peaks is so comfy

i love lynch

Who killed Pete IRL and why did they not get their shit fucked up for it?

She even has a bipolar biracial son...

No. She was beautiful and she knew it; Audrey was totally prepared to use her looks and charm to sway people, but in reality she was a sexual novice. She loses her virginity to John Justice Wheeler towards the end of the series.

Frankly, I don't think it was in Coop's character to be fucking high school students while on the investigation. But I'm not gonna pretend I know the story or characters better than Lynch himself. In any event, yeah. Fuck Boyle for being so insecure that she can't let other actors do their fucking job. If you don't wanna see your boyfriend kissing other people, don't date someone in showbusiness.

Which one is that? Milli or Vanilli

so fucking disgusting
why would you want a child that lookis nothing like you?

>This thread
>no love for lucy

Sherilyn Fenn aged better than most other actresses. She also proclaims herself to be a "woman of God", unlike the majority of celebs who love to talk about doing coke and riding the cock carousel, and loves Mel Gibson. How can one woman be so based?

Annie is the same age as Audrey. I'd even be ok with this if he got an older love interest, but that's just fucking retarded and makes him look like a hypocrite.

shes up against strong competition

however she's probably the cutest and has the best voice. It's adorable.

feels good choosing the one that aged the best

>that aged the best
that would be shelly

Is that Mädchen Amick? As a German I have always found it very strange that someone would name their daughter just "girl", but in a foreign language. Must have seemed really exotic and intriguing to the parents.

Anglos do that shit for some reason, as an spanish speaker it's weird to see "names" like Linda, Sierra or Rico.

>She even has a bipolar biracial son...
That's what comes from wasting your Aryan genes on a filthy nigger ... what a fucking shame. One of the most beautiful girls ever and she throws herself away to produce this ugly, mentally ill halfbreed. Lesson learned on her side, I hope.

Why do we like Shelly so much? She's the literal definition of a roastie.

She's very pretty and cute

She is like your really cool Auntie these days. Definitely looks fun to hang out with.

She was great as Samantha in The Simpsons too.

audrey is overrated reddit shit. shelly is best

How the fuck does marrying that ugly guy get you a daughter as hot as Rashida Jones? Jesus

He was probably slightly more attractive when he wasn't 300 years old

>Rashida Jones hasn't been on twitter since election day
Is she OK?

I will never understand what the word "reddit", when used as an adjective, means.

Wait, is that true? Annie would have to be more than 20 years younger than Norma if it were the case. Pretty sure you can't even join a convent until you're 18.

I'll admit she's the only Mädchen I know of, but it's not super uncommon when you consider similar stuff like naming your daughter "Elle".

I thought Annie was like early-mid 20s?

underrated girl

>not Laura
pleb taste

No! Delete this!

She might be, but even being just five or six years older makes quite a difference if we're comparing her to an 18 year old. It's the difference between an adult man dating a highschool student and dating a college graduate.

So is Audrey too.

kill yourself

She looks much better as Maddy

Unironically worst girl. I'd sooner spend time with the Log Lady than with her.

Just finished watching the series for the first time yesterday. Is Josie really stuck in a drawer knob? I also wish that Dale had woken up and acting strange as an ending rather than outright showing him being possessed by Bob. Or his doppelganger, whatever.

do you think the log had a hollow in it???

proved my point

this show was weird, i can't explain why th, and i'm not talking about the paranormal stuff... there's
something you can't replicate these days, so i'm not so hyped about the new season

i think it was more of the feeling of it all.

it was at the right time, in the right decade, with the right people at the right age doing a show that was under the right director.

It's one of those shows where the stars align and it's just peak comfy and also strange.

It just can't be done again, ever. Not even in the 2017 season. It was a moment in time for television.

basically /thread/

Lynch and Frost at the time believed that there was a chance of a season three right afterwards, they weren't planning for the season 2 finale to be the end of the show for 25 years, thus all the cliffhangers.

The fuck was this?

Plastic surgery

a soul trapped in an object, it happens all the time

Shelley was the worst piece of shit character on the show. She's a literal parasite and I just wonder why anyone even bothers with her.
Audrey was the best and developed from being this mischievous imp to an actualized individual.

Moira was the superior Donna

Donna would be a tumblrite

Heather Graham was younger than Fenn at the time, but the character of Annie was older than Audrey.

Woah nevermind I just double checked. Heather Graham is fucking sixty three?

Were you even born then, you melodramatic piece of shit? I watched it when it aired the first time and it can definitely be done again. It probably won't, though.

i agree, top tier

47 you fucking child

nobody is whining about "le wrong generation" you dumb fuck, but that's a fact, you can't replicate that feeling n the digital era and there's nothing wrong with that, times change, you are missing the point

wish I knew about parties like that

Was the movie really that bad?

As a white nationalist who generally likes looking at beatiful white women i might have to pick this up now thanks OP

>white nationalist

You're probably not gonna like all the native american folklore and adherence to eastern mysticism, kiddo.

>you can't replicate that feeling n the digital era

You can, if you want to.

Shelly never did it for me sexually, even though I like the character and am glad she's returning for season 3. But I think for me it mirrors what someone once said that he couldn't feel attracted to Audrey because she reminded him of his own sister. I think the case is similar, she (shelly) reminds me of one of mine.

What album? Google isn't helping

Reboot with mammario as Audrey when?

Yes. I'm jealous of that regular fan who began a relationship with her after meeting her at a Twin Peaks festival.

Don't forget the racial miscegenation, transgender character, and white drug dealers!

Lynch has made other quality films. I definitely think he still got it. It won't have the same feel as the old season of course, but perhaps it can stand tall in it's own right.

>Is the new Twin Peaks gonna feature these kind of women?

Bend over and get ready to be diversified. There's won't be a single cracka bitch in it.

mammario is sexy but crass, and her eyes are empty
she could never be pure

>writes a scene where he gets to kiss the best girl

what did Lynch mean by this? what does it symbolize?

>audrey pure

are you kidding me?

You forgot to mention right setting. I more or less agree but I think they're not even going to try to recreate the original. They'll instead redefine what 'Twin Peaks' is and do something entirely new, and that's the right way to go about it.

It symbolises that fact that Lynch wrote it

take that back

Audrey was like the only virgin in Twin Peaks until the end of season 2

Audrey was best girl

Plebian, or normal. Basically Sup Forums hates non contrarian viewpoints

It's not bad at all. It just wasn't what people expected so they got booty blasted about it. The same thing is going to happen with season 3.