NEW SAM HYDE INTERVIEW

NEW SAM HYDE INTERVIEW
youtube.com/watch?v=9qrYz7Ul3Z8

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2016/06/02/explaining-the-sam-hyde-as-mass-shooter-meme/#2039c12a8d90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Duuuuude sam stop laughing man you got to work on your poker face you're more giggly than a little girl, lol

jesus what an asshole

SAM ON THAT RAMZPAUL TIP

Make more funny videos shooter sam

who uses pickle jars as glassware

Sam Hyde is best Hyde.

>Interview
What could this greasy, untalented (((shekelstein))) have to say about anything?

FUCKING MURDERER

“My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.”

Forbes just ran an article on us and him.

forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2016/06/02/explaining-the-sam-hyde-as-mass-shooter-meme/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#68bda7ef8d90

>explaining-the-sam-hyde-as-mass-shooter-meme
>meme

HOW DARE THEY MAKE FUN OF THOSE PEOPLE'S LIFE WHO'S BEEN VICIOUSLY KILLED

It's nice to see the hands-capable making videos. Low functioning autists should be encouraged to put themselves out there like this.
Keep it up, Sammy Boy

>My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.

holy shit, is this real??

>People actually spend their free time writing about this dump and the shit it produces

handi-capable. Sorry Sammy boy

what the fuck is he drinking from ? Dont tell me this is considered normal

>corpsing

#Dopamine

Man that was insightful

a jar, seriously don't you drink straight from the gallon or a big jar? Or are you a pussy who drinks from a glass.

It was in Forbe's.

forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2016/06/02/explaining-the-sam-hyde-as-mass-shooter-meme/#2039c12a8d90

It's in the article, he fucking trolled them good.

Who else can take such pride in the art of trolling besides Sam?

Edit: It should be noted that Hyde’s statement is just a series of Sup Forums memes mocking progressives (except the “saving money on car insurance” meme). Deconstructed, his statement is a perfect example of this no-chill Internet subculture. The idea of Hyde — of any man, really — being a caring and responsible stepfather and a practitioner of the Jewish faith is oh-so-hilarious to this demographic.

>The idea of Hyde — of any man, really — being a caring and responsible stepfather and a practitioner of the Jewish faith is oh-so-hilarious to this demographic.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>this unfunny faggot again
sage

Dixie