Impressive!

Impressive!

so the liberals will never admit it?

[Citation Needed]

kek

tricky trickster

Wow, who have thought the top 20% would be smarter" than the bottom 50%?
Hmm, really made me think.

Math is hard

It also means that 80% are really stupid.

lol

topkek

obv was by some black researcher.

>le chess-playing negro child meme

Wow, now that's what I call a massaged statistic. Clearly we must bow down and accept our fate as the inferior slave race.

Someone post this to facebook and twitter and get it trending

Wait does that mean that the top 20% percent of blacks are stupider than top 50% of whites

Is it literally saying that most blacks are stupider than most whites?

>tfw Sup Forums probably didn't even make this

But but kangz...

And the other 80% are dumber the a sack of shit.

JESUS CHRIST Sup Forums IS DUMB

kek. still means half of whites are smarter than 80% of blacks

Fun fact: Only 16% of African Americans are able to score above 100 on an IQ test.

Ok which one of you made this?

your "champ" tapped out like a bitch!

No, we're just tired of the lefts' bullshit.

So 50% of whites are smarter than the smartest of blacks which make up a fifth of their population.

Yeah, but the top 20% of Whites must be smarter than 99 out of 100 Blacks.

Sup Forums always falls for obvious trolls. really makes you think.

I should tell my rabbi about this. would anybody here like to buy a bridge?

> Chess
> Whites go first

Sounds about right.

10/10

lol'd

Yep, but you have to be white to figure that out.

I'm tempted to put this in 5th grade math for all of the visiting Common Core.

It says the top 20% of blacks are smarter than 50% of whites

I know English is hard for you, Ahmed, so you might not get it

Really made me think.

Math is hard.

>it's probably a white that made this picture

The top 20% of black people are smarter than white women.
Shocking.

ISWYDT OP!

vous etes bien un cleun m.

They don't smoke crack, it's just neuro-enhancing stimulants

>counterfeit pieces made of rat bones

You guys are absolutely fucking retards

>50% of the top whites are smarter than 4 in 5 blacks

this is fucking gold

Well he took a couple spics down before it, so i'm not complaining. And he's still the champ of the featherweight division.

>Only 1 in 4 Sup Forumsacks understood this.

Not to mention the other 80% are robbing liquor stores, trying to sell rap CDs, beatin dey chilluns, shooting each other for fun, breaking and entering white homes, rioting because some chimpaninny was being a violent ape and the police put that animal down. As well as not having dads because food stamps are easier than working and any extra cash can be made by "hustlin'", thinking anything which rhymes is profound. Oh and their BO smells like frozen beefburgers, and they always have a shitty attitude.

>1 in 2 white people are smarter than 80% of blacks

alright

Even the grammar is retarded.

First off this is clearly a joke but even if it weren't there are a lot of the bottom 50% in this thread. Retards.

>Half of the white people earth are smarter than or equal to the top 1/5 of the most intelligent black people.

And how do they compare to the top 20% of whites?

wow, really made me think......

Why does Sup Forums keep getting threads with the same shitty image macros from this literally who facebook page? It's not even painfully cringey like a lot of other liberal shit; it's just run-of-the-mill opinion molding.

It's fucking sad, Leaf, let me tell you, when you're in a restaurant and you hear "well, what is 10% of $50,000?" and they go for their phones. Last week a clerk in an art store could not make simple change without a calculator. They were all White by the way.

Thank God the Chinese will be here soon enough to thin our numbers.

makes you think

So 20% of blacks are smarter than 50% of whites?
So does that mean 50% of whites are smarter than 80% of blacks?
Math was never one of my strong subjects.

stfu racist hate sprrch stormweiner

>black man and woman
>white man and woman
>two asian men

Why the sexism?

Really makes me think. I now #givehead2ted

i cant believe this is being taught. just fuck my childrens shit up senpai i know they dont want to have decent lives!

poo in loo

fix it to top 1% of niggers please

>so many retards ITT

This pic is literally the worst thing I have seen today.

Reminds me of a billboard I saw a few years ago that said CONGRATS Wilson Students! 1 in 3 say they don't smoke dope. Holy shit they spent money to advertise that 2 thirds of students smoke pot. Absurd!

the question here confuses me..

How? It should say "say" instead of "tell?"

Caltech does not practise Affirmative Action - all students are there on merit. The demographics are:
Black, 2%; Hispanic, 12%; White (including Jewish), 28%; Asian, 44%

nah, we need to keep it this way to make it seem believable. if we make the disparity too large, even the watermelons the dindus are farming would notice.

I doubt its honestly 20% its probably 10%

are u a self hating nigger?

Wait so the top 20% of blacks are smarter than only 50% of whites.

SO PROGRESSIVE

Jesus Leaf I think I just figured out what they're trying to do. The abacus.

No one memorizes math or multiplication facts anymore, so with this method it's baby abacus.

I feel better. I think.

What I hate the most about this isnt that its stupid, its that its whats being taught as the norm. Its how I did, and still do, math, but thats only because I found it out on my own. Its like a trick. If they had one or two lessons on this after teaching them to do addition traditionally, and let them do it however they wanted to after it would be fine.

make it 10% then?

The top 0.01% of whites are smarter than 100% of blacks

Statistics btfo!!!!!

Yes, but they should still make their questions clearer.

This doesnt work like you think it does.

Niggers are such a small minority. To say that 20% of california is smarter then half of the united states, says a lot a out the brillance Of california.

And it says smarter than.

That 20% of california smarter than HALF of the entire united states.

That 20% can also be AS SMART AS the remaining higher half of america.

The bottom 80% of california can be AS SMART AS half of the entire US population.

This is a compliment to such a small population. This is to compliment california as it is to compliment the niggers.

Stupid jpg.

>80% of blacks are stupider than 50% of whites

This is a subtle, nice image to use—I'd give it a 9, 9.5/10.

Oh clearly. These quizzes are circulated among primary school teachers, who are generally females who have no business teaching a child anything.

This is what happens when we turn the responsibility for education over to the government.

This is means that the bottom 80% of blacks are fucking dumber than 50℅ of the whites. Liberals can't even do math.

Wtf i hate racists now

California's population is not statistically small so your point is irrelevant and based on erroneous information.

>top 20% of niggers
>smarter than bottom 50% of whites
i find that hard to believe honestly.

This would make sense if they had the number line with it.

this is part of why i quit school. I was getting failing grades in math because i wasn't bringing a calculator and because "doing homework in class before the bell ends does not count as homework" so I was getting non completions on homework as well despite it being correct.

The american school system doesn't want intelligent people. our country is doomed because now I'm an apathetic fucker with a GED and a lack of wanting to do anything with society in general. Libs probably would have preferred me to shoot up the school with everything they put me through, but then they'd use me as an excuse to disarm the population. Fucking cunts.

I thought the host was black, not 5/6th+ white?
They can never let a REAL black man have anything.
Fuck Trevor Noah and his white mother.

what about the other 80℅ of them?

This is means that the bottom 80% of blacks are fucking dumber than 50℅ of the whites. Liberals can't even do math.

>I was getting failing grades in math because i wasn't bringing a calculator and because "doing homework in class before the bell ends does not count as homework" so I was getting non completions on homework as well despite it being correct.
no you quit school because you're a dumbass who cant follow directions.

I love this meme

as a kike im telling you that 20% is perfect to trick people

I'm an engineer, I've studied maths for most of my education.

This question and answer makes me want to scream

took me a second.
I must be one of those 79%ile niggers.
Or I'm drunk.

>smart
>we are measuring smart
A dumb thing dumb people do.

Take a piece of paper.
Then take some crayons and paint OPs numbers on your paper.
You can use really bright colors that you like.
Now look at OPs numbers.
Do not worry if you don't get it at first.

well excuse me for having a life and wanting to get my work done the moment it's handed to me. and a calculator was mandatory in class or else you didn't get attendance. I had better things to spend my money on than a retard apparatus.

>I'm an engineer

No you're not. Otherwise you'd understand that you do this, and it's the same way computers calculate.