Portugal wins the 2018 World Cup final and Ronaldo wins another International trophy

>Portugal wins the 2018 World Cup final and Ronaldo wins another International trophy

>something causes him to miss the final and portugal still wins

>look, that portufaggot only has 1 international trophy

>xavi babbies

I unironically want this to happen just to see the shitposting on Sup Forums

We all know Messi's going to virgin walk the entire knockout stage, get to the finals with an elite Dybala/Icardi partnerships, and complete 5/26 passes with one of those deflecting directly into Pastore's path through sheer luck and scores in the 89' minute.
Let's not forget the 'lucky' Argentina/Serbia/England/Iran group that he'll boss around.

As long as there are sufficient memes I don't care man I just want comfy feels and some issues cleaned up so my mind is read for memes I want this done before the draw on Friday so my mind is free for memes after the draw REEEE I need to renew and replenish and free the soul and mind for meme please yes please I need fresh cleansed meme after the meme draw, will there be memes, fresh spee memes and cleansed mental state please for Christmas comfy shit post feel

tell us more, chen

do you have nothing going on in your life except memes?

>Philippines are 2-0 and will most likely be a the basketball world cup 2019 alongside their spammer fans

Cant tell if those are tears of happiness or sadness. Either way

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I do, but I want a cleansed mind in order to fully appreciate the meme. Just a few things ticked off and my mind shall be a bit better

post more comfy papes

Here you go check mate

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

And another for (you)

>be Portugal
>get Sweden, Saudi Arabia and Panama on group stage
>tie with them all, still get qualified to Knock-out stage
>get Iceland, Peru and South Korea in a row
>win only at extra time
>get France at semis
>win, but Ronaldo gets injured really bad, doesn't play at the final
>final against Germany
>parkthebus.jpg
>send Eder at minute 112
>he slips over his dick as he enters the pitch
>scores two minutes before 120 minute
>madness in the world

You all know this is going to happen

Holy shit, Tebas, I cannot wait until you die from cancer you retarded fat fuck

that won't happen

What if it does

how many titles does spain have in whole history, 3? kek

It sucks that you Irish didn't qualify. I would've supported you

Rape Sweden for us pls

>namefagging
Fuck off out of my board.

>tfw Barcelona fan with Portuguese origin
It's feels so good to be able to root for Messi and Ronaldo.

I SAID IT WILL BE A TIE, AQUAFRESH

But Germany will rape them later. They will go top of the group

Sorry bro forgot to turn it off

i think I have a better scenario for the final

>final against germany
>portugal park the bus while ronaldo finishes the ball to the stands every play
>finally eder scores a blooter at 112 min
>germany gets desperate, sends Neuer to portugal's box in a corner kick while ronaldo is waiting at the halfway line with his hands on his waist
>defense deflects the ball
>ronaldo runs with it until he's a step from germany's goal
>scores
>tsuus with the force of a thousand suns
>golden ball and Man of the Match awards with his name is already waiting for him on the sidelines

nemri '-'

>tfw bad guys because of tsufaggot
our intentions were honest and pure, I swear

>based eder wins the yuroc up for da portuguese
>penaldo gets hailed as the hero
cant be doing with this tbhfam

>FUCK this guy - yeah.