Guys

Guys

Guys. What if -

No wait, guys

What if James Comey isn't indicting Hillary because he knows Obongo will just pardon her? What if he's waiting til after Trump gets elected so the sentencing will stick?

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/2016/05/radio-free-northwest-may-19th-2016/
foxnews.com/politics.html?intcmp=hpnav
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-hillary-rodham-clinton-pursuant-18-usc-641-793-794-798-952-and-1924
change.org/p/doj-indict-hillary-clinton
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>what if

>Trump gets elected
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

not gonna happen, Hillary has everyone (the masses, the retards) fooled

>trump will never win the nomination

-t. cuck 6 months ago

alright mate, just wait and then come back here to pol so I can laugh my ass off at your stupidity

then he wouldn't have handed the case over to the AG's office yet...

I'm laughing at you right now, dummy.

Trump is going to destroy Hillary. She doesn't even stand a chance!

Are you actually this delusional?

Trump can restart the prosecution once he's elected.

He's not the type to forgive either. He annihilated Jeb! and never extended an olive branch afterwards.

>le nervous man meme
romney fags were saying something similar

>talk to people about politics in public place
"TRUMP IS AN ASSHOLE, HE WILL PROBABLY GET ASSASSINATED, HE'S TO HATED TO BE PRESIDENT"

>talk to the very same people in person
"Y-yeah I'm gonna vote for Trump to be honest, family."

And that's how it goes.

Go sick in your cucksheds, yuropeans. We're making America great again.

He spelled her crimes out.
He was extremely detailed about what exactly she did. Any thinking human with the slightest understanding of law heard that she's guilty of at least one felony: (18 U.S. Code ยง 793(e) and (f))
Then he wraps it all up with: no recommendation for indictment. uses the words "extremely careless"
Meanwhile... Obama's plane touches down in NC with Hillary moments before the FBI declares she will not be indicted.

Now let's think about what all this means:
>Comey uses coded language to declare Hillary's guilt "extremely careless" = "gross negligence" He chose his words carefully
>Obama wouldn't take a chance stumping for a known felon. He knew ahead of time she was being cleared
>It's the FBI that undoubtedly insisted on reading her list of felonies before recommending no indictment. The whole thing was a compromise, hence "extremely careless."
I think the FBI was going to recommend indictment and had it over to the DOJ but Billy boy fucked that up with his meeting. Now the FBI is complicit. They're not taking that lying down.
Now, we're going to see the FBI go full bore into the Clinton Foundation investigation.
Unfortunately, Hillary will be our next president.
Fortunately, she won't be for long.

Not happening. It's not a coincidence that bill spoke to Lynch on a plane and that Obama was letting Hilary use AF1 to campaign with her he day the FYI announced their determination. Comey is going to "retire" shortly after Trump is inaugurated

then why are the polls so in favor of shillary?

>Unfortunately, Hillary will be our next president
Yurocucks have no clue! You're brainless! You're not even an american, dummy!

I am an american. i'm on business in bruges.

He also said "no reasonable prosecutor" would bring charges.

It's reasonable not to want to lose your job. It's reasonable not to put your family in danger. It's reasonable to want your kids to grow up without retaliation leveled against them.

I heard that line and I thought 'this is a cry for help'.

This looks like a plan.

Look at Comeys body language, what it tells you?

Specially crafted words... eg.: "no charges are apropriate in this case". What does it mean?

These words doesn't mean she is not GUILTY. She is guilty as hell, but somehow even FBI can do nothing?

>believing the lamestream media

They were insisting guacbowl, then roboto and then rat-boy were ahead of Trump. Now they're insisting that Shillary is ahead.

Just keep working to pay for your refugees and let us be Americans, cuckboy.

Sure thing Yurotrash.

They're fabricated

I've never heard of someone actually being polled

Are those the (((freedoms))) you burgers were celebrating 2 days ago?

No, they weren't, cuck.

>I've never heard of someone actually being polled
>I don't understand basic statistics
wew lad

Shouldn't you be off looking for your lost limbs?

He will obviously lose

I celebrated Independence Day. I know full well what our government has become since that day.

I don't care if Obama pardons her. I care that the law is followed.

The FBI is not working for the citizens of this country nor defending the Constitution of the United States of America. It's over folks.

The good news is that in about ten years we can expect right wing death squads as our country sinks into a slow burning civil war.

have anything to prove the polls are invalid/fake?

>I mean come on, it's 2016

Looks like Radovan missed one! He left the job unfinished. Sad!

like a fucking fairytale

Convicting her of what exactly?

>after Trump gets elected
Guys, guys, listen, guys, what if he waits until Hillary is elected so he can have the fame of bringing a POTUS to justice?
Get the fuck real, this won't happen, and if he speculates on a Trump victory at this time, he's fucking retarded.
They may indeed bring her to justice if Trump is elected and she loses her protector Obama, but they sure as hell don't expect this to happen.

The fact that you fake conservatives were saying the same thing about Yeb!'s, roboto's and rat's polls.

northwestfront.org/2016/05/radio-free-northwest-may-19th-2016/

Go to 8:00 and listen to Adam Corolla discuss why honest, law-abiding white people are going for Trump.

Definitely worth a listen.

>What if James Comey isn't indicting Hillary because he knows Obongo will just pardon her?
he didn't indict her because he doesn't want his family and best prosecutors to all mysteriously commit suicide

Hillary not being indicted is the best possible outcome for Trump. Had she been indicted, we would have a decisive Bernie victory. Now people are pissed and Trump can unify the Republican party.

>trump will never win the nomination
>brexit will never win the vote

Does it hurt to be so wrong?

trump and clinton are in the same club, and you ain't in it.

i don't even know how i know but i'll but you get alot of (H)'s

Can't the FBI just assassinate her?
Or is CIA the only organization allowed to assassinate presidents?

Wrong. Trump is the establishment's nightmare.

there is going to be a debate between them, and Donald is the master of banter, hillary has a hard time with charisma and public talking, she's incredibly unapproachable. just how Kennedy beat Nixon, Donald will beat hillary

t b h can they even kill Comey at his point? even if he goes after her... hes so high profile. If he dies all of a sudden, surely it'll just end up redpilling everyone right........?

Even if she got a pardon, it'd still damage her career and be a gigantic egg on Obama's face.

>We

A FUCKING LEAF

>you
no mate, I didn't. stop making shit up because you have no evidence.

>What if he's waiting til after Trump gets elected

Dude better grab a Snickers.

She's going to have a meltdown on stage, and it's going to beautiful.

you're a faggot nigger

You just implicitly acknowledged that you're a fake conservative. Busted!

Put your diapers on and go back to your cuckshed, Sven!

>quoting a commercial

Pathetic!

What if youre just a fucking moron who needs to get over her obsession with putting Hillary Clinton in prison?

Hillary has experience and is educated in law.

Trump says vaccines cause autism without evidence.

>experience fucking shit up all the time is experience we need

>educated in law, because actually we're looking for a laywer and not someone to run america

Thank you for your input, Carl.

It was just announced that AG Lynch will let Hillary go without any charges.

AP just annonced Lynch just said they're closing the investigation with no charges

I really think it's looking bad anons

Read the Breaking News banner.
foxnews.com/politics.html?intcmp=hpnav

>H: Womens rights are the most importaint thing in america, if you get raped you go to the police
>D: what about all the times you silenced Bills rape victims.
>H: That is not an appropriate thing to imply, all those people who work for me know I would never do that.
>D: Guess they also know of all the people that used to work for you that died under mysterious circumstances

President Trump is going to reopen the investigation as his first official act.

FBI bro already said she's only going to prison if Trump gets elected

yeah the optics for Crooked Hillary's campaign look worse every day
low trust
low stamina
low charisma

JUST

>Look at Comeys body language, what it tells you
It tells me the string pullers have revved up their black mail(no one gets into any important level of government without skeletons in their closet for this very reason) and threatened him if he proceeded.

An indictment and trial of Hillary on this subject would bring down allot of important people because anyone and everyone who knew of what Hillary was doing and didnt stop it(if they were in a position to do so) is also criminally liable.

Basically anyone Hillary was in correspondence with would go down including President Obama.

This is great. If she got indicted, the democraps would nominate someone with fewer flaws. Going against Hillary is Trumps dream. It's why he hasn't opened up the fire-hose on her yet. He wants to lure the democrap party into complacency.

4D chess!

>It tells me the string pullers have revved up their black mail(no one gets into any important level of government without skeletons in their closet for this very reason) and threatened him if he proceeded
Forgot
Even though comey said that Hillary absolutely violated the law through gross negligence

CAN WE JUST FUCKING START THE WHITE REVOLUTION NOW?
I'M TIRED OF WAITING

Exactly. I think we will have massive leak soon.

>I don't care if Obama pardons her. I care that the law is followed.

Bull Fucking Shit.,

Go for it nobodies stopping you lol

my body is ready

Can that piece of garbage pic get any more pixelated? Good lord, that's at least 10 to 20 layers of re-uploading we're talking about here.

>(((polls)))

The people who create the polls definitely don't have any reason to create a narrative that the candidate who will keep the money train rolling is winning to discourage the people.

Her head alone is 2'6" tall
WTF I hate Trump now

>polls
>truth
pick one

>brexit will never win the vote

>we

t.lehti

>our next president
>our
Proxie or whats with the flag?

he should have done it then because it would have come to nothing except ruined her reputation.

Lets become #cruzmissles now.

Even though both the fbi and the doj are corrupt as shit and refuse to enforce the law, sign the petitions to charge Hillary...

so far 70,000+ signatures overnight.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-hillary-rodham-clinton-pursuant-18-usc-641-793-794-798-952-and-1924

change.org/p/doj-indict-hillary-clinton