Hi user, welcome to our studio

Hi user, welcome to our studio.

Please pitch us your film!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-Saviour
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eva Green is nude.

(Immediately shits pants because IBS)

YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM OR I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!

It's a movie about underground car races in a dystopian, ultra-industrial city. It doesn't glorify or use the races for cheap thrills like most car races, just grounded and realistic races. Ultra-stylized. The soundtrack is primarily underground, dirty UK dubstep. Think Burial, Zomby, etc. It needs a 100 million dollar budget though. Maybe it should just be animated.

>All black remake of Gone with the Wind

>Maid bitch is played by Melissa McCarthy and she wins an Oscar for it

White people can't let us have anything.

Tom Hardy plays enaB, a right wing extremist who derails trains used by FBI operatives but leaves a few survivors so they can spread the word of his foul deeds. In one scene he has his fellow operatives pull up along side the train on a hand car and use really long poles to push the train off the tracks while he escapes through a side window.

>AAiyt baby, hold on to yo teeth... it's gona get bumpy:
>Superman is this troubled nerd teen and he doesn't know he's Superman, the way he finds out is when he rages and kills people. He likes this girl but when they fuck he kills her with his supercock and he cries and runs home to mommy.
He's doesn't like to study and when he focuses he uses his x-ray vision, he cheats on every test, that's how he discovers it by getting desperate and not knowing what to write on his test. After he uses his vision to see naked women.
He has a cousin that gets killed by a villain so he gets sad and angry and almost kills the villain but his mother tells me some bullshit about values and he ties him up for the cops, that's how he becomes Superman the hero.

>So like, this NIGGER

It's an adaption of EarthBound, but with the kids ages bumped up to 14. A PG family fantasy adventure with slightly scary scenes, you can cash in on 80s nostalgia right before it goes away

I have been working on this in my head for a long time..

>earthbound? what's that? oh is this like stranger things???

Exactly user. Do not steal my pitch please.

>it ain't me starts playing

It's Star Wars but with black gay people

fund it

so it's about these gay niggers, and they're from outerspace?

> James Bond reboot with a retro futurism/Cold War aesthetic, revolving around a rejected candidate for the James Bond title going rogue and working for some over-the-top Russian femme fatale Bond villain.

> Failed musician goes back in time to the 80s, with almost every important album from the past thirty years, and composes/releases them before other artists think of them. He becomes the most popular and beloved musician ever, to the point where he starts to be treated like some sort of God

> Comedy film about a movie pitch. All dialogue is improvised as if it were one lengthy pitch, with actors portraying what's going on as it's happening.

> Drama/Political Thriller about some type of astronaut who discovers the first extraterrestrial life form and accidentally kills it.

I lick Emma Stone's cute feet and suck on her toes for two hours.

>just grounded and realistic races. Ultra-stylized

that last one sounds more like a comedy desu. put Owen Wilson in the lead role.

The portrayal is stylized.

You can stylize realistic things you dumb fuck.

The Burgundian Wars. Opening scene explains a bit of backstory and causes. Cut to Charles the Bold overseeing the siegeworks in the bleak, muddy terrain surrounding Grandson. Graphic depiction of the garrison being slaughtered. The movie ends with the heroic last stand at Nancy and cuts out after Mary's coronation with scenes of all the cloak and daggering done by politicians wanting to land grab.

>charles descent into madness
>grisly scenes of pike warfare
>tour of the burgundian war camp
>the last stand of the english bowmen
>the pursuit at morat
>thunderous cavalry charges
>gritty realism, no hollywood glamour
>no right or wrong, black or white
>starring joaquin phoenix, jake gyllenhaal, jeremy irons and damian lewis

Stylistically something like children of men. Bleak and unfiltered, long sweeping scenes. Dystopian and uncomfortable, graphic and unrelenting.

Sounds cool desu. Like Drive but set in Kowloon Walled City.

So there is this black guy at the university who has a white girlfriend that invites him to visit her family in an ultra rich, liberal area.

Now here is where it gets good, ok? The only reason he was dating the white girl was because she was a honeytrap with the end goal of having the black guy come visit, get abducted and have the brains of rich dying old white peoples brains transplanted into the bodies of the blacks, whom they idolize and fawn over.

This movie will make millions! It's just crazy enough to work.

drive came out 10 years ago user, nobody cares about car movies anymore, especially not stylistic ones

Jiggling titties

A Jewish person is frightened of his own shadow, lots of long, winded shots of the main character walking down alleyways and corridors while his shadow does Noseferatu-esque funny things.

Horror film shot entirely in one take on a single gopro camera. Snowboarder falls into a crevice and is forced to defend herself from wolves as she tries to escape the underground ice caves. Real violent closeup footage of the girl stabbing wolves in the face with her improvised weapon (some assemblage of snowboarder gear weaponized), getting fingers bitten off, etc. Eventually she begins finding slaughtered wolf carcasses, and is attacked by a yeti. Barely escapes yeti encounter. Final climactic escape sequence of her being chased by yeti through the caves, climbs up narrow shaft into the open forest, looks down at yeti and delivers best line of film, Ice to meet you, Chill out, etc. Edited sequence of her, still in gopro, walking through woods, panting and trying not to freeze. Final shot is sudden reveal of her clearing some fallen branches and stumbling into a den of yetis eating her lost snowboarder group. One yeti runs at her terribly screaming and snarling, final image is the yeti's teeth in closeup as it bites her face off.

Cold Fear, The Cave, Under the Snow, something like fhat.

Master and Commander IN SPACE
Fantasy homage to The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
A man falls out of a Groundhog-day scenario after committing various crimes
Bloodbowl sports movie parody (animated) centered around Orkz

>Master and Commander IN SPACE
>Fantasy homage to The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
>A man falls out of a Groundhog-day scenario after committing various crimes

I'd watch the shit out of these.

Ok so CHINA and the USA team up to send superheroes to fight off an alien invasion. Did you notice how I mentioned CHINA?

Epic fantasy film about the gods of every human mythology (but only the mainstream ones people know about, with some references to some obscure ones to look smart) joining forces to defeat the tyrannical god of an invading alien race.

The film concludes with an army of African gods singlehandedly defeating the alien god's forces because they are the strongest, oldest and most powerful gods, the gods of all the other (european) cultures bow down to them and are inducted into a Pan African-Earth pantheon and humanity now worships the African gods.

Gay black Jew realizes the error of his drug dealing ways, transitions to female, converts to Islam, before finally becoming a global champion for women's rights.

Seth Putnam biopic, soudtrack by the only living member of the bee gees.

A trans-woman and an evil alt-righter are being held hostage by a Muslim extremist. They must work together if they want to escape.

International corporate spy thriller that's like a mix of American Psycho, Glengary Glen Ross, and The Departed

Basically Hotline Miami in film form
Really disorienting visual style, lots of gratuitous violence
And a somehow a bitter undertone to it
(people realise it's not just a fun action movie and that killing people is actually horrible while also not painting the main character as a stereotypical bad guy)

A musical biography of Adolf Hitler.

A first person film about investigating the hollywood pedofhile ring.

Filmed project veritas style

Earth becomes the next battleground in an interplanetary contest. One day, large portals open and various aliens come out, fighting both themselves and any Earthling unfortunate enough to be nearby.

The protagonist is a FBI agent originally pursuing an eccentric billionare who knows about the upcoming event and is making preparations for defense.

Daisy Ridley vehicle, Weird Science reboot, CG Bill Paxton cameo, Lars Von Trier director.

That's actually pretty cool.

>A man falls out of a Groundhog-day scenario after committing various crimes
there was a movie like that
it was pretty shit, but yeah, ended exactly like that

cheers
that was a terrible description of what I actually want but whatever

Another mature Kamen Rider film basically.

>Loser NEET lives a very boring life
>One day as he rides the train home he notices a woman getting threatened by a man with a knife
>Faggot tries to be a hero and gets gutted
>Plot armor keeps him alive unitll some old man with the belt walks into his hospital room and gives it to him
>Gets the girl after defeating the bad guy

Repeaters? Anyway, this one would be a tragedy, with the protagonist trying ever so desperately to escape the police, in the end getting done in by the fact things changed but taking the chief pursuer with him with last words something along the lines of "Fuck you, I just wanted my tomorrow."

A Heisei era rider and it being dark? If you want dark just watch the Showa stuff, there is like 10 years of material. If you want really dark kamen rider series look into the original kamen rider or read/watch Skullman.

The problem with your pitch or what makes it possibly good to desparate but well funded execs at Sony is that the plot is indistinct from capeshit and the core of what makes it unique (it being a kamen rider knockoff) has an established tone you have to hit to resonate.

>putting burial and zomby together

Fuck you, burial deserves better.

African gods are weak as fuck. No one even remembers who they are except for pockets of native tribes and scholars.

Hang on, is Stranger Things actually like Earthbound? I might check it out if so.

10 hour documentary about female orifices and feet. starring several young hollywood actresses and me.

How sad is it that if I were given the opportunity to pitch a film to a major studio, I'd go through all the phone calls and emails to set it up, but when time came to show up for the meeting I'd turn off my phone, close all my windows and stay curled up in a ball in my bed for two days, then never respond to them or mention it again.

Oh and forgot kamen rider spirits

Also I have a flop idea gentlemen: a movie about the death of one of those world is ending types: a silent martyr to insanity who isn't directly related to a prophet and does not seek converts as that would kill the movie, he honestly believes that the world will perish from holocaust from the sky he resolves his anxiaty by digging cave to form a shelter under his house and the end is a thud of his efforts collapsing on him.

The other one is the logical conclusions of the bye bye man with the spoopy shit removed: a person afflicted with delusional visions and getting progresively more injured by reacting to false simuli or the visions actually cause injury. It its climax is when these issues finally force the protag finally seeks help and is either ignored or isn't coprehendable and ends with the protag getting up and walking back into the fray.

Hi user, welcome to our studio.

Please pitch us your film!

Aight, so, a bloke gets run over, and the only part of his body that still works is his brain...

a detective that can touch objects on a crime scene and see what happened.
eg. touching a bloody axe will show you who use it and who they killed.

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

make a movie about it

That's the joke, pal

There was an Ari Shaffir podcast where the person interviewed was a movie pitch guy and he broke it down that it is just like Sup Forums dream movie pitches but you talk to retards and only mention profitable movies to relate the subject to or the appeal of the movie; never mention by quality but success.

However he got into the business through networking, so crippling social anxiaty sorta nixes mosts of our dreams there user.

And the title shall be "Crazy Craig'.

Some random ones I'm sitting on:
Loose remake of Con Air as a space western.
Fantasy quest movie where all of the monsters are Ray Harryhausen-style stop motion animated.
Dramatization of the story of Shin Sang-ok (filmmaker kidnapped by Kim Jong-Un in the 70s)
Old school car chase/heist movie, kind of Fast Five but done in the style of the original Gone in 60 Seconds
Jessica Chastain and Kate Mara as lesbians

Hello Menahem Golan Yoram Globus, I am afraid that we have yet been introduced. My name is Roger Corman and I would like to direct Barbarian Queen: its Conan but he is a bunch of hot amazonian women that get vengence and rape.

Well, it's like a mixture of Winnie the Pooh-like characters/setting, and Star Wars/Starship Troopers.
The enemies are evil Slugs and shit.

>loose remake

This term bothers me. Doesn't it really just mean 'sanctioned plagiarism'?

Also,
>Fantasy quest movie where all of the monsters are Ray Harryhausen-style stop motion animated

I absolutely love Ray Harryhausen,he was a wizard who made clunky things looks fantastic, but what are the merits to this other than it being an oldey curiosity? This falls into the Kubo trap of believing that going backwards in a medium somehow gives it merit for its own sake rather than being inventive and innovative. You'd damn well want your story and/or characters to be interesting for this to be anything more than 'look, our special effects look charmingly outdated, isn't that unique and special?'.

> Two horny teenagers get the chance to create a living, breathing fuckpuppet that's their dream woman
> End up creating a flat, large foreheaded Brit reminiscent of some random person's older sister

With a David Lynch-esque nightmare sequence smile.

Every godzilla in one movie fight each other. Maybe King Kong too.

Christopher Robins as Johnny Rico lamenting the pitiful beings that reside in the hundred acres are equally suited to be eradicated by the slugs or protected by him and that the only reason that the war continues to ultimatly protect their utopia is a personal and civilization need for conflict and struggle rather than love for pooh bears or honey.

user you got a deal.

>sanctioned plagiarism
I guess, when I thought it up Con Air was just an influence and is the easiest way to describe it. Basically spaceship full of criminals crash lands in space western town and one of them (the Nic Cage-esque character) has to team up with the sheriff to fight them. The sheriff is a bit like the John Cusack character but is more involved and is actually the main protagonist moreso than the criminal with a heart of gold.

As for the Harryhausen thing, I admit I thought of it as something which would be style over substance and intentionally wrote the plot to be extremely simple (a princess is kidnapped, heroes go on a quest to get her back) although I hope to add other elements to make it stand out such as gratuitous lesbianism

I've got two words for you: CLIVE. WARREN.

A catholic missionary travels across modernday mongolia to convert them to Christianity. In the empty landscape he develops a more personal understanding of Jesus and God, removing himself from the chains of Rome.

Go on

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: the movie
All the fights are made with 1:1 scale models. I just need a couple of centuries, the entire funds of the planet and every scientist on earth aviable to me.

You want to add Lynch's cinematic depictions of sexuality as well?

Pizzagate: The Movie

I'm surprised we haven't had a Gundam film with the way things are going

Those robots are too small.
The bigger the robots, the better

Why is there no chinese man but a white man? That's pretty intolerant of you: the movie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-Saviour

>Dear Sister (DRAMA/ROMANCE)

In an almost post-apocalyptic future, humanity is at it's last days after a destructive WW3 rocked the Earth's surface.
Sisters Mary and Josephine are struggling to live, secluded in a house away from the major survivor settlements, they're waiting for the travelling groups to come around and take them to the camps.
With plenty of supplies and no other life around them, the sisters have only themselves for comfort, warmth, and later, lust.
What starts as curiosity in the face of complete seclusion blossoms into sinful love.
A look into one of the many impacts of war, Dear Sister shows how much humanity changes in complete isolation, when survival is all that matters, and desperation is constantly in your mind.
In a bold move, real life sisters Rooney and Kate Mara will play the roles of Mary and Josephine, showing complete dedication to the art.

I think that if we play our cards right, we can get some Oscars out of this.

silly sci fi story that popped into my head some time ago

>large alien structure uncovered in antarctica
>noone knows what to make of it since it's incredibly advanced
>no apparent weapons visible so only mild interest from militaries of the world
>suddenly out of nowhere alien colony ship in earth orbit
>to everyones surprise they look human aswell and they figure out a way to translate their language to communicate with us
>they claim ownership of the structure in antarctica
>structure seems far more advanced than the stuff the aliens arived with, so scientists on earth suspect a ruse
>militaries become interested again
>turns out the structure is a von-neumann probe and created our solar system
>aliens come from an identical solar system which was created by similiar probe, albeit some thousand years earlier than us
>their probe was destroyed long ago but ours on earth is in good condition
>they want to use it for reverse engineering and contacting its creators
>fighting over the probe ensues
>alien scientist uses chaos to slip onboard the probe and contact the creators himself because he figured everything out
>he transcends to higher plane of existens via 2001 style scene
>probe gets destroyed and aliens stop attacking because it was one of their own who fucked everything up
>everyone makes peace and aliens promise to explore universe together with us because it's lonely out there and they miss good old mother earth

No, because the thought is Daisy Ridley in any kind of sexual situation sickens me.

What if?! What if a main character of the movie is the girl and she's lesbian, but... wait for it... movie is not about lesbians!

nice

Has there ever been a movie like this?

>quints

God wills it

nice

A prequel to the Addams Family about the indirect courtship of Gomez and Morticia.

The two are introduced to one another briefly at a social event before realize both are being pursued by multiple people for marriage. They then, separately, plot to murder as many romantic rivals as they can without revealing their true feelings to the other.

whoa

Alternatively, a sequel with adult Wednesday. Ricci is at the exact age to do it, too.

its about these 3 women in a board room meeting who get blacked by their co worker while the one whitey jerks off and cries in the corner

Black faggot rocket scientist is singlehandedly designing the rocket that will take men to Mars but struggles with racist white men at NASA. He makes a breakthrough when he speaks to the ghosts of his pharaoh ancestors that reveal ancient spacecraft technology lost to the melanin people, freezes his seed to be mixed with the eggs of white women and the ship launches with him aboard to populate Mars with a new race of kangs.

>He makes a breakthrough when he speaks to the ghosts of his pharaoh ancestors that reveal ancient spacecraft technology lost to the melanin people

kek I honestly want a serious space program drama with ghosts

Dinosaurs are found on Mars leading to a bunch of sci-fi stuff that other people can fill in