You mean only post in this thread if you can buy booze at your local grocery store. Not so fast...

You mean only post in this thread if you can buy booze at your local grocery store. Not so fast, Sweden and British Columbia!

>Not so fast, Sweden and British Columbia!
Don't forget New York, sort of.

In New York you can buy beer, cider, pre-mixed cocktails, and some weak wines at grocery stores, anything stronger can only be bought at dedicated liquor stores (or bars, but fuck that I can't afford that).

There's usually a liquor store within walking distance of most grocery stores though, so it's not too bad.

>Can't buy alcohol until you're fucking 21
What a Puritan shithole

ayy

I am honestly a little hesitant about this change. for decades the only place you could legally buy alcohol was at a government regulated store.

but its soo fucking convenient.

>2017
>still no local weed stores

>drinking anything below 40%

Anyway you can buy that really weak shit in stores, although it's probably comparable to your average Amerimutt beer.

>you will never have a legal coke store

Is everyone in this thread drunk?

drug users are scum

im pretty sure theres a few states that dont allow it

try the gas station m9 hahaha

str8 edgy

Lol no. No hard liquor in grocery stores around here, I think.
t. south

Baptists were a mistake

I have seen that in every movie you use a bag to conceal the bottles and drink in public? is this a real thing?

Some states in the US allow liquor to be sold at the supermarkets.

In tiny towns around where I live the Home Hardware stores act like a general store and sells everything from groceries, building supplies, liquor, and ammunition.

They are pretty comfy.

No, it's not a thing, because all cops know what brown-bagging is. They do give you brown bags to carry the liquor in, and it is illegal in most states to be intoxicated in public.

You can get away with this where I live as long as you aren't misbehaving.

>you use a bag to conceal the bottles and drink in public

It's such a cliche now that no one actually does it because everyone knows about it so it's worse than just carrying a can of beer at this point.

Yes. I bought a 40 oz. malt liquor at a gas station and he put it in a brown bag.
They also do that in liquor stores when buying hard liquor.