From Vladivostok, Russia

>From Vladivostok, Russia
Why do *ussians always try to intervene Ametican politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TvT6Bpu2Oss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is NFL?

>tfw you realize the loudest antifa and alt-right faggots are both Russian shills

because we have bigger penor than you and americucks.

I constantly see Asians on my twitter who are from SEA but somehow twitter sho they are somewhere from Pennsylvania USA

negro football league

Americans play football? Must be hilarious.

>hardworking antifascists from Boston are not allowed to take a vacation once in a while to sunny Vladivostok, the Russian pearl of the Far East

being korean must suck ass

Hello, Sup Forums leaf.

>sunny
>pearl

Wow

Discovered last night I have a 6.25 inch penis. How can I get a girl to touch it?

>NFL fans
Somehow I doubt that

He said hardworking antifas. Is everything Sup Forums to you?

It's a troll account that spams Sup Forums strawmen for the purpose of being used in screencaps on Sup Forums.

It's very clearly bait.

>soviet-tier tactics to divide a nation again
wew

>giving so much credit to russian government and its strategy

Why the fuck is a south gook posting anything disparaging about anyone else?

the fuck would they even bother doing it to begin with? we're just finding excuses to kill our own country.

boston antifa was a parody account. kind of like the beverly hills one

>FSB & SVR RF provide instant damage control

>hardworking
>antifa

pick one

>SVR
What?

Cлýжбa внéшнeй paзвéдки

Wow, I still thought it was ГPУ

Football is referred to as soccer here.

"American" Football is a bit like rugby, but for pussies and people that like commercial breaks.

So you call football a game where you barely even touch a ball with your foot... Wow.

Technically speaking, "football" just comes from a game being played on foot, rather than the foot being the main way of interacting with the ball.

I find it incredibly boring due to how often they pause the game to do anything else, but people here go fucking wild over it.
youtube.com/watch?v=TvT6Bpu2Oss

5.2" is laughably small. The only reason the US skews lower is because of all the mexicans here. If we got rid of them, our average would be close to 7". You, on the other hand, live in a homogenous country so that's probably a pretty accurate number.

Three of those girls are cute, wouldn't mind conquering them and spreading my brown seed, further enriching this country with multiculturalism

Lad, on all the charts Ive seen they rank Mexico at around 5.8" while the US stays at around 5". Why do you care so much about an average though?

I know Funlandican people who are AmFo fans and who say that it is a great sport that requires tactical sense as much as it requires physical fitness.

I can see how it would, but the problem is that as soon as someone does pretty much anything, they stop the game for anywhere from 30 seconds to several minutes to make sure no one is hurt, review the play, argue legality of what was done and - if college or professional level play - pause to give time for cable companies to air commercials for the folks watching the game back home.

It's played in four quarters, each officially set for 15 minutes. In actuality, the average game length for the NFL is approximately 3 hours and 12 minutes long. For an average NFL game you have
>11 minutes of actual gameplay
>4 seconds for a typical play
>17 minutes of watching replays of what just happened
>75 minutes of referees, coaches and players amble about on field waiting to resume the game
>20 commercial breaks, for somewhere around 100 commercials aired by game's end

we have 100 million people you almost 400 million. 13-15% negro and 25% latino. You're still have more whites than we do, and we have 20-30% asian population. So you have NO excuses.
LMAO AMERISMALLS

>5.2" is laughably small.
What? I thought burgers were supposed to understand inches and all that shit. 5.2 inches isn't laughably small at all, and 7 inches is fucking huge.

No Father League

lel