Anglos kill all the natives

>anglos kill all the natives
>colonies become superpowers

>Spanish and Portuguese mix and coexist with natives
>all their former colonies are irredeemable shitholes full of poverty and murder

Hmmmm.... what did they mean by this

>angl*s actually want to colonize their new land
>sp*niards only want to make a quick profit, not giving two shits about their colonies

Its alright though, took a couple of centuries to get back on their feet but Latinos will finally conquer their rightful land.

>French enlighten and uplift the natives
>French bring freedom and democracy
>French make Algeria an oasis of peace and prosperity

>jews and americans fund independentists and plunge everything into chaos
really made me think
germans were right all along

Why couldn't we be francophones instead of filthy anglophones?

Feelsbadman.jpeg

I think Spaniards and Portuguese were only interested in resource extraction and Catholic conversions, not development. Also, North America was largely unpopulated relative to Central and South America. I read somewhere that North America only held an estimated 10% of the Americas' total indigenous population.

Also, not everything that Anglos touched turned to gold. The empire shat out quite a few turds in Africa and Asia.

But Latin American countries were pretty much empires when they became independent.
American Imperialism is responsible for the Uma Delicia Sopa de Macaco Republics found today in Latin America.
We didnuffin.

>all their former colonies are irredeemable shitholes full of poverty and murder thanks to constant coup d'état in the last century sponsored by the CIA

>Anglos colonize a land
>Kill the natives
>Re-populate it with their brethren
Nothing happens

>Anglos act like jews, piggybacking on others and threatening, sabotaging over their resources and natural wealth
>Kill millions abroad in pointless wars incited on basis of phony pretexts and excuses in order to hold their targets back, loot them and make them submit and accept becoming peons
Anglos become first world.

I fixed it for ya!

You forgot the frenchs and the dutchs

>frenchs allies with the natives because almost no settlers want to leave france and they have to fight the millions of anglos running away from the hellhole that is england

>dutchs only care about trading with the natives

we didn't really kill them, there just wasn't many there in the first place. It didn't take long for the anglo Australian population to overtake the abo one.
same with NZ really.

obviously it's easier to build a successful society when the population is taken entirely from a successful society. Argentina was actually the same for a while and was comparable to Australia in GDP and growth prospects right up to the 1930s when they bought into the populism meme

the regions with substantial anglo populations in Africa were Southern Rhodesia, South Africa and, to a much lesser extent, Namibia.

all were successful to a degree, but you can never avoid the problem that there's a far, far greater population of generally uneducated and resentful Africans who are eventually going to rise up or influence the democratic process. It would be like giving full democracy to medieval England, the peasants wouldn't know what the fuck they should do.

>Le we only wanted muh gold and silver meme
The viceroys were an expansion of the metropolis, not simply some extraction mines.

> Pakistan
> Belize
> Kenya
> Somaliland
> Sierra Leone

> superpowers

None of those had the people wiped out

Absent USA's presence, they would've all been communist shit holes. Uma Delicia Sopa de Macaco was inevitable either way.

I bet they regret it

I say it everytime. But my country is filled with monkeys who protect that useless fuckers. Jesus Christ, I hate Indios.

yeah and see where are our colonies

>Jesus Christ, I hate Indios.
M8 desu it's not even your land in the first place.
>inb4 muh abos
Abos are dead. Indios arent.

>wanting to be Haitian

Most Brazilians have indigenous blood so it is their land.

Fuck you, cuckold nu-male.
ITS MY FUCKING LAND BECAUSE MY ANCESTORS CONQUERED THIS SHIT

It's like the world works, nu-male cuckold, the strong command and the weak obey

DEATH FOR INDIOS

>Abos are dead
there's as many now as there was then

Agreed

Fuck yeah, they didin't even act like people before us.

Brazil wouldn't be a superpower even if they were 100% Portuguese.

>danes doesn't kill the inuut
>greenland stay shit and denmark superpower by 2026

>MY ANCESTORS CONQUERED THIS SHIT
Thay didnt. There were already people living on it. They just killed people just like the good savages they are.

Implying you act in a civilized manner macaco

Have we met before somewhere?Because you seem to know me very well.
Mr indio

>not giving two shits about their colonies
Did you see their architecture?