In which countries is assisted suicide legal for any reason without actually having a medical need for it...

In which countries is assisted suicide legal for any reason without actually having a medical need for it? Asking for a friend.

Come from Mexico and take poison for rats.

I'm talking about assisted suicide, performed by a doctor.

Only fags need a doctor for commit suicide.

It's the only 100% guaranteed way to do it successfully. Every other method has at least some small chance of fucking it up and becoming a vegetable for the rest of your life.

>aim a shotgun directly at the roof of your mouth
>some small chance of failure
The percentage of "failed" shotgun suicides are people who do dumb shit like aim it at their jaw or side of their face, that and people who pussy out. You're basically guaranteed a death if you put it in your mouth and aim straight up.
If you really wanted to die, you wouldn't care about the 0.0001% chance you live with brain damage, you would just do it. You act like this thread is some sort of casual request for advice when in reality it's an attention grab to get people to feel sorry for you becaue in real life nobody else does.
Shotgun to the skull. Exit bag. Jumping off a building. You have so many options but you will always find a reason not to because of x or y, but you swear you would totally kill yourself if not for that one thing!
Fuck off.

slug or buckshot?

>the anons that argue that guns are not a reliable suicide method
This

all of them retard lmao what are they gonna do incarcerate a corpse

Bullet

>being this much a pussy

>0.0001% chance
That's still a risk I'm unwilling to take.

nigga a shotgun does not fire bullets

switzerland,it costs 6k eur

Can you just walk in, pay them and have them do it right there that day?

>There are purists who maintain that a gentleman should use a brace of pistols, one for each temple, or a bare botkin (note the correct spelling), and that ladies should either swallow a lethal dose or drown with clumsy Ophelia. Humbler humans have preferred sundry forms of suffocation, and minor poets have even tried such fancy releases as vein tapping in the quadruped tub of a drafty boardinghouse bathroom. All this is uncertain and messy. Of the not very many ways known of shedding one's body, falling, falling, falling is the supreme method, but you have to select your sill or ledge very carefully so as not to hurt yourself or others. Jumping from a high bridge is not recommended even if you cannot swim, for wind and water abound in weird contingencies, and tragedy ought not to culminate in a record dive or a policeman's promotion. If you rent a cell in the luminous waffle, room 1915 or 1959, in a tall business center hotel browing the star dust, and pull up the window, and gently - not fall, not jump - but roll out as you should for air comfort, there is always the chance of knocking clean through into your own hell a pacific noctambulator walking his dog; in this respect a back room might be safer, especially if giving on the roof of an old tenacious normal house far below where a cat may be trusted to flash out of the way. Another popular take-off is a mountaintop with a sheer drop of say 500 meters but you must find it, because you will be surprised how easy it is to miscalculate your deflection offset, and have some hidden projection, some fool of a crag, rush forth to catch you, causing you to bounce off it into the brush, thwarted, mangled and unnecessarily alive. The ideal drop is from an aircraft...

In Russia it does.

OH NO RUSSIA WINS AGAIN

NOOOOOOOOOO

Oh fuck off. It's probably about as reliable as assisted suicide anyway.

You guy my point. You're firing rounds of metal into your skull, pretty much a guaranteed kill.

>You guy my point. You're firing rounds of metal into your skull, pretty much a guaranteed kill.
not necessarily with a shotgun, i wouldn't do that shit with birdshot lmao

Russian reversal in action

Hi

The netherlands offer this since last year, if I remember correctly...

mfw government and media trying to indoctrinate that suicide or kill is all bad

I don't think your family will want to see your body after blasting yourself with a shotgun.

Very rare, but yes

People who really want to kill themselves don't come to cry about muh 100% accuracy on the internet.

Go to mexico and piss off the cartels, that'll get you some assisted 'suicide'