How come nobody talks about Dinosaurs? This show was HUGE in the 90s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6y4qnQ0tEUE
youtube.com/watch?v=k9b9aoINXzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

was huge in the 90s?

hmmmm sure

roseanne did it better

I watched tgis shit all the time. Only episode I remember was there was a killer squash and a witch that lived in the babys closet or some shit

Also the angry triceraboss spooked me as a kid

Because then people would have to remember the ending as well

>HUGE

No.

Was it completely forgotten, though? People on Sup Forums talk about it fairly often, and it ran for quite awhile.

Nineties were borrowing a lot from the sixties: psychedelic culture for example. That's why bands like Nirvana got so high. As of cinematographic industry/media, adventures in forgotten worlds emerged, with dinosaurs as a main feature, see Jurassic Park for example.

>triceraboss
There's an episode where they give up a box of mammals to him and as soon as they leave you hear him devour them
Spoked me pretty bad.

Let me try this from memory:

I'm the baby, gotta love me, big purple eyes so very cuddly. Don't you wish everyone had one of me? Or three? Jump on the bed, hit my daddy on the head, take every chance to make a poop in my pants.

Jeeze, it was much longer than I remember. Is that more pathetic or less?

youtube.com/watch?v=6y4qnQ0tEUE

Because the 90's where 30 years ago and nobody cares anymore. Get over it.

Weren't those animals endangered and Earl was trying to save them, then triceraboss tricked Earl into giving them to him to "save."

Then he promptly ate the little bastards the second Earl closed the door.

the only episode I remember is the one where the baby is possessed by devil

>tgis
Ummm it was TGIF, for thank God it's Friday.

I miss the days of wanting to actually air shows on a Friday night. I have fond memories of TGIF but if I remember correctly wasnt it mostly garbage like step by step, and family matters?

Actually I've still got a VHS filled with dinosaurs episodes, chock full of 90's commercials and freshness.

I remember the one where Worf wanted to cut the baby in half.

Yeah, that was the one where they found out the baby want theirs (the eggs got switched at birth) and the new baby was a asthmatic, beta male, nerd. Then when they tried to get pink baby back because new green baby sucked, he got cut in half and each family got half. (With the Sinclair's getting stick with the bottom half.)

I remember the episode where the daughter is displeased by her smell, so she goes on an adventure to some volcano, then she comes back and the smell has changed.

Member Robbie's friend spike? He was such a degenerate bad ass, and I thought he was so fucking cool.

No wonder I grew up to be such a fuck up and a failure.

this show had a good voice cast. i think i even remember tim curry in one of the episodes

did you ever watch the ending though?

youtube.com/watch?v=k9b9aoINXzk

at least Dinosaurs is watchable
>tfw lived Roseanne IRL

I blocked out the memories of this and David the gnomes endings

>>tfw lived Roseanne IRL

>TFW lived in a trailer park, and dreamed of living the american dream like Roseanne

Now I actually live close to Lombard, IL and still have no fucking clue what a loose meat sandwich is.

>he doesn't know that Sup Forums is full of millenial faggots

Git gud