THUNDER THIGHS

THUNDER THIGHS

japan doing it right desu

T H I C C

When the fuck will there be an uncut version on torrents? All I see is the one where people say 20 minutes is cut.

He bout to go get dat EBT card

That mother fucking scene where dusk falls and Godzilla attacks Tokyo. Fucking incredible. My jaw was on the floor, better than the entire american film.

i'm guessing when the blu-ray comes out

i really can't get into the over the top acting and the fast pace. i tried to watch it last week but turned it off after 20 minutes. Should i give it another go?

>the part where the Prime Minister and everyone in the helicopter is burnt to death

Absolutely. The characters are not the star of this film, Godzilla is. The main difference between Shin Goji and Godzilla 2014

children these days. zero attention span.

yeah this is one of the only movies I've ever seen where my jaw literally dropped in awe.

I also liked the dead silence of the theater at the scene just before the credits rolled. everyone shat a brick at the same time.

>yfw he starts shooting lasers from his back

It didn't come to my country. SAD!

Never thought that fucking Anno of all people would save Kaijukino.

That final shot was fucking insane. So out of left field, and SO typical of Anno. I would say I'm looking forward to the sequel but how the fuck are those things going to factor into it?

I honestly thought the fire breathing was the payoff. And then it started focusing into a beam and I pic related'd

I like his ballsack like texture, but also the shape

you know godzilla is a girl right?

not him but I don't think gender necessarily applies to anno's gojira. seems like it reproduces asexually.

I can't help it but noticing how retarded the nipponic kaiju design looks like to us. Our samurai friends do 2D animation better, but please leave the 3D CGI to us westerners, at least we don't design giant monsters like they are chinese toys for 3 yo kids.

Looks like he's starving

you're a fucking blebian if you don't think this the best godzilla movie ever made.

>shaped like a dick and balls
>is a girl

Yea sure pal. Next you're gonna tell me a facehugger looks like a vagina.

No
Western monster design is too generic and boring

I want to protect her so much

i like the 2014's design better. Especially the face

post the hot american chick

are you talking about the movie that was all about a bunch of shitty people drama instead of about godzilla wrecking shit? pleb confirmed.

Shut up nerd, sounds like you havent even seen the film. He looks fucking awesome, and the way he changes forms is more interesting than anything in the past 3 or 4 Godzilla movies.

I don't get your point. What does facehugger looking like a vagina has to do with godzilla being a female? and godzilla looking like dick and balls just proves my point

that godzilla doesn't even have automatic proximity-based defenses or spinal plate lasers. yawn.

THICC

I'm talking about the design, not the movie. Although i automatically like anything elizabeth olsen is in.

Best movie I saw in theaters in 2016. So much depth to the writing, stylish execution, mind-blowing action.

Did you...did you just...?

2014zilla design was boring tho.
Looks like a crossbreeding child between bear and crocodile.

It is still that one version that came out so far.

I actually liked how they skipped all the bullshit you see in every other movie: "Oh no my dog is on the other side of town near that monster we have to pass him to get there!" that kind of thing.

Their goal with the characters was not to focus on a single one but to highlight the nation as a whole instead.

looks too much like a lizard and an amerifat. anno's godzilla is actually terrifying, particularly towards the end of the film when they're trying to kill it and it's resisting that the sheer terror of the creation becomes apparent. design is much more in-depth than basic appearance, and the features of anno's godzilla heavily outweigh the "features"(being a big thing that hits stuff) of amerifat godzilla. transformation sequences, defense systems, behavior, more in-depth stuff that I won't spoil, comes around and builds up a character I used to think of as a sort of kung-fu hero as a horrifying god-like monster.

It looked like my dog desu. Thats why i liked it.

>people actually like this shit

I gotta give you that, transforming sequences were cool

> blue is a boy color

as opposed to giant dinosaur/animal that make up 90% of the kaiju creatures?

Did they fug?

>not trusting the master, Mr. Anno

No.

>Japanese
>having sex
*chortle*

The look in her eye, you just know

Saw that before I even knew about those 20 minutes, and had no problem with it.
I think people are just being too anal about it.

What the fuck did they cut? Has anyone seen the uncut version and can recall a particular scene or dialogue exchange so that I can know what version I've watched.

they claim it's mostly in the first act, they say the original has way more bureaucracy, and it takes longer for godzilla to appear.

Get out

When I first saw this Goji, I hated it, but after watching the movie and actually seeing this thing in motion and seeing he looks so fucked because of radiation, I love it.

Torrents when ???

>Two characters are talking about being world leaders while a seemingly uncountable amount of dark, Jewish figures stand behind them without their knowledge.

What did Anno mean by this?

Mikako Ichikawa
She's a cutie, in a plain-jane/nerd kinda way.
Co-starred in Cutie Honey (also directed by Anno)

Do you think Anno fucked her?

>are you talking about the movie that was all about a bunch of shitty people drama instead of about godzilla wrecking shit? pleb confirmed.

Did you even watch Shin Godzilla?

Grow up.

Saw it in the theater and the torrent version. It's just a bunch of "blah blah" exposition that has no real connection to the story, other than to stretch it out.
You get to learn a little bit about the American/Japanese chick, and you get to see how fucking boring bureaucracy is. Other than that you miss nothing if you watch the version available now.

>oh cool a new godzilla film
>it's full out anti-American propaganda
Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with the Japs

She's weird enough that they probably did.

What was up with the tail exactly? It still kind of grosses/creeps me out.

>Mikako Ichikawa
She could arrest me and put me in cuffs any day of the week.

>it's anti-american

are you an overly sensitive burgerman or just plain retarded?

If they hadn't have frozen Godzilla, his tail would would have released the humanoid creatures. Each mutation is the next stage in his evolution. He adapts a form that is 'better' than the previous form.

>oh wow the evil Americans start bombing while there are still civilians in the area!
>Americans decide to unilaterally nuke Japan
>Americans secretly had information on Godzilla that they didn't want to share
>Japanese characters mad snide comments about America all throughout the film

>anti-american

Its not though.

GODKINO

that's more or less what every non-american expects from americans, nothing specifically anti-american on the movie's part. the american we do get to see in the movie, setting aside the protagonist totally american asian girl, are at worst pragmatic anti-heroes but are still presented in a somewhat sympathetic light.

so yeah, you american or retarded?

>GODzilla
>girl
ummm... no, sweetie.

If anything it's anti-governmental bureaucracy in general.

>Sup Forums appreciating Mikako
What the hell happened to you fuckers?

The design was inspired by the original one.

Remember when Oshii outed Miyazaki for being a disgusting pedo?

Neon Godzilla Evangelion

The Prime Minister says a bunch of boring stuff.

giant disco ball godzilla

She's gotta have a kinky streak a mile wide.

people drama =/= political humor, imbecile.

would you rather for them to call it goddeszilla

That's basically what it was. The music, cinematography, dialog, etc. was all repurposed for Shin.

I'm completely okay with getting this instead of EVA 4.

Already a thing.

Those poor B-2s.

You just know that the next movie they make, they're going to have Godzilla fight a monster...that atomic laser breath is just seeking to take down Shin Mothra or something. I can't fucking wait!

thats rad as fuck

what's your fucking problem m8

Well Anno's inspiration for EVA in the first place was Godzilla and Ultraman so it's really moreso he's going full circle with this movie.
It's really kind of funny that he has such a reputation for being subversive and shit when he treats his inspirations like a religion and never tries to fuck with them for the sake of it.

BRRAAAAPPPPFFFTTT

The film is a political satire, so that "boring stuff" is the point. No wonder burgers find the film to be worse than 2014. Fucking Funimation, literally dumbing down everything.

I was just tl;dr. I noticed that a lot of it paralled Hiroshima and Nagasaki and also the Fukushima meltdown from 2011.

That's the point

Watching this now, that fucking Prime Minister

>muh civilians!

LIGHT IT THE FUCK UP ALREADY

Watch Gantz: O