/cfb/ - “you can’t sanction the fucking end zone” edition

Connor McGregor to #thefaU #OwlIn

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KOCOCarson/status/935180547315453955?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/gundy-rejected-florida-gators-job/127419
twitter.com/lane_kiffin/status/935510649957961729
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for stop the bleeding

HAIL

>@PaulCalvisi 41m Hearing from multiple sources that Herm Edwards is indeed a serious candidate for Arizona State head coaching job. Likely to keep current coordinators as part of staff.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAH

JUST

twitter.com/KOCOCarson/status/935180547315453955?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/gundy-rejected-florida-gators-job/127419

LOOOOOOOOOLLL tell me uf is a top 5 program again please

*bows down reverently to our new Lord*

KNOXVILLE RIOTS WHEN GUNDY STAYS IN STILLWATER FUCKING WHEN?

LE GRUMORS 2.0: MULLET EDITION

Does it bother Clemson fans knowing they're losing every recruiting battle with Georgia?

Georgia backed off Trevor Lawrence because they wanted Justin Fields. 7 commits Georgia currently has chose UGA over clemson.

who the fuck is herm edwards? some FCS coach?

>Gundy turned down a moderately-stable Florida outright
>thinking he'd take the shitshow at Tennessee
oh man I can't wait for the campus fires

Does it bother Georgia that they are gonna get booty blasted twice by a team Clemson already beat once this season

I'd be in my Top 5 other than my alma mater. no way i'd leave my alma mater either

>people were saying the same about Will Grier when he was breaking tim tebow HS records

also is that sunshine from Remember the titans

post yfw Lane takes FAU to a victory of a P5 in a bowl this year, then goes 11-1 next year and the Owls finish Top Ten.

Alabama losing is still way less embarrassing than how Clemson, Miami and Oklahoma loss.

if the rumors that UT is offering $8.4 million a year are true, then why the fuck not? that's double his fucking salary.

>6'6 looking lesbian

Muh rocket arm. He's going to be a skinny lanklet until 3rd-4th year at best. Better RS and hit the gym.

why do so many CFB coaches have weird names

Les
Gus
Jimbo
Dabo
Art
Butch
Kirby
Urban
Major
Dino
Bronco
Lincoln
Kliff
Dana
Lovie

if duhbs, the dynasty continues

Didn't Clemson beat Auburn when Kerryon Johnson was out?

Have fun with that rematch.

more like it's fucking over

Dude's name is bound to come up in a sexual assult case before that happens.

U N I Q U E

123 means reroll

More likely to happen than Wisconsin beating tOSU.

eh not really
>clemson lost their qb on a friday night
>miami just went through the motions the day after thanksgiving at noon
>okie lost to a decent team thats bound to catch someone off guard
Bama lost the only game that really mattered on their schedule to their biggest rival

How much of this Alabama and/or Ohio St. talk of making the playoffs over Oklahoma, a one lose Miami, Auburn with an SEC championship, and a Wisconsin who wins the big 10 has to do with the fact that they're named Ohio St. and Alabama?

I don't know how I feel about Gundy at Tennessee. Could he beat Saban? He can't even beat Patterson and his 3-stars. I want Tennessee to get a coach who is the most capable of beating Saban. Could you imagine the tears in Alabama once they lose to Tennessee? That will be a great day. I don't think Gundy is the guy

A lot. But also the fact that the talent gap between those two and Miami or Wisconsin is pretty big.

Do we have a chance against OU lads?

they got beat up and bullied a lot going up so they went into football as an escape from that

of course he's not the guy but you need to make people believe he is. if not and you're stuck with a nobody or give brady hoke a short term deal, recruitment will fall off the cliff and then make the next hire even more difficult

>confusing FAU with Baylor

meant for

>muh talent
Resume should mean the most. The playoffs should be earned, not granted based off of good recruits doing pretty good.

We all know dollars mean the most. Lord help us if Texas ever manages to lose only 2 games.

Losing to unranked teams is better than losing to a top ten team?

Mental gymnastics.

>not winning your division, let alone your conference

fucking embarrassment. better luck next year. Sorry, but if you're not the best of only 6 other teams, you're sure as hell not the best of 120 other teams

I root for an SEC team and have seen maybe 3 Big 12 games in the past couple years. I don't know anything but from a neutrals perspective, I think TCU can do it.

>quality loss meme
those losses don't really matter for clemson miami and oklahoma because they still have games to play that matter and actually WIN to make their case unlike alabama

1. Auburn
2. Alabama
3. Georgia
4. Clemson or some shit, idgaf

I haven't heard anyone talk about Ohio State this week.
Based on who's ahead of them, there's literally no way on earth they jump teams with one loss or teams that beat them.

>six year extension

Prepare your collective anuses, lads. We coming for dat natty.

If our defense plays well and Kenny Hill doesnt shit the bed we might be okay. Hill played the last OU game with a concussion so hopefully this time will be different.

Resume should and does mean the most. But look at Michigan State and Washington from recent years. They got in on their resumes despite being obviously weaker. They proceeded to get BTFO.

Resume is important but you want good games too. There is no doubt in my mind that Wisconsin would be absolutely destroyed by teams like Clemson or Oklahoma.

Quality loses matter. Ohio St. got wrecked hard in both of their loses that were anything but quality.

no, you retard. kiffin was known to fuck school girls at UT and USC and presumably FAU now. he had a tinder profile under joey freshwater that was found

>your parents did not name you Dino
Why live?

Georgia has never been that big of a target area
Most Clemson talent has come from Florida

Hmmmmmmmmm can u rat poison urself?

some are weird nicknames, other are old/from rural places, and at least 2 have normal names
>Les
Leslie Edwin Miles
>Gus
Arthur Gustavo Malzahn
>Jimbo
John James Fisher Jr.
>Dabo
William Christopher Swinney
>Art
Arthur Ray Briles
>Butch
Lylle Allen Jones Jr.

>Kirby
(legitimately) Kirby Paul Smart
>Urban
(legitimately) Urban Frank Meyer III
>Major
(legitimately) Major Lee Applewhite
>Dino
(legitimately) Dino Baber, a chocolate-Hawaiin
>Bronco
(legitimately) Marc Bronco Clay Mendenhall, a Mormon
>Lovie
(legitimately) Lovie Lee Smith, an old black man

Saban is what? Like almost 70? How much longer til he retires and Bama goes back to irrelevance like the 80 and 90s?

>Wisconsin would be absolutely destroyed by teams like Clemson or Oklahoma.
What exactly makes you say that? That is one unknown team I wouldn't want to play in the playoffs.

alabama is basically wisconsin this season save for the fact that their name is alabama. nobody would be making this dumb quality loss argument for the badgers.

What's wrong with his teeth? Hopefully you pay him enough to get that shit taken care of and make it part of his contractual obligation

I'm actually glad for him and Iowa State. I hope he can turn Iowa State into something.

add ohio state to that as well

>joey freshwater

damn, kiffin really is /ourguy/

I think you are selling Wisky too short

>John James Fisher Jr.

How the fuck do you get Jimbo out of this?

Playoff prediction

Clemson
Auburn
Alabama
TCU

Who said anything about the state of Georgia. They beat Clemson for players in other states including South Carolina.

>TCU over Ohio State
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Can u rat poison urself?

most buckeyes fans i talk to realize they're not really that good and don't want the playoffs this season. the program is looking good for next season though with haskins taking over at QB. barrett just cant pass against top tier defenses

>Alabama wants in
>Ohio State wants in
just pit them against each other in a NY6 bowl and we can pretend its a playoff game while we nuke the location

it's not like any of the traditional tie-ins will be used this year, since the committee decided to use the two most prestigious bowls for the playoff

if Auburn is a "quality loss", then so is a loss to Oklahoma. The difference is that Alabama played scrubs all year and aOSU got their shit pushed in by fucking Iowa

buckeyes fans aren't people

>kiffin was known to fuck school girls at UT and USC and presumably FAU now

2bh what coach doesn't fuck the prime meat that a big university offers. Lane is in South Cal and Florida too.

>They proceeded to get BTFO.
>There is no doubt in my mind that Wisconsin would be absolutely destroyed by teams like Clemson or Oklahoma.
Even so they earned that right. The spirit of the playoffs is every power 5 conference team has a chance to earn one. I don't think Miami or TCU is better than Wisconsin. I'm not sold on Georgia.

If we are going by best teams fuck resume it is obviously Alabama, Clemson, Oklahoma, and Auburn (if they stop being dead in the backfield).

Though if I were them I would rather win an off year cotton bowl or a fiesta bowl.

LSU is a better win than Northwestern but Michigan St. is a better win than Miss State. Iowa isn't that bad too. Alabama had way more cream puffs, this year the SEC middle and low tiers were worse than usual.

Jimbo as a micknane for James i guess. Dumb ass sounding name tho, Jimbo Fisher. Would be like if you were trying to create a funny name for a total redneck in a B movie

switch ohio state and bama

conference championsips matter

jim is short for james

Is that Lane Kiffin account actually real? It''s fucking hilarious.

James > Jim > Jimmy > Jimmy Boy > Jim Boy > Jimbo

Wisconsin student here
We beat Mich, not little brother

Are Ohio Statexfans the most annoying in football now? I've never heard more whining from a fanbase in my life.

twitter.com/lane_kiffin/status/935510649957961729

normally I'd understand the shitposting, but the (((sports analysts))) and internet have spoken nothing but Alabama's name since they got BTFO in the Iron Bowl

/cfb/ is the worst general on Sup Forums, it should be called the shoeless rube fucktard general

Wait, Nebraska - Oklahoma was a rivalry? College Football is an intriguing sport.

My point is if wisconsin were to hypothetically lost to ohio state this weekend, nobody would make the quality loss argument for them like they've done for ostate or bama.

I can sit here and tell you as a miami fan that if we had lost to ND or VT and then pitt, I wouldn't be talking up quality losses like these other bum motherfuckers do. Its just ridiculous to me because its not like any team faces a straight up gauntlet playing top 10 teams week to week.

you can tell its a bunch of 19 year old fratboy newfags

Hmmmmmmmmmmm Can u rat poison urself?

nebraska was unironically a powerhouse

when they were both in the Big12 it was. They were elite in the early 2000s

Okay, then I take it back, Michigan is an embarrassment.

If Alabama did better in the Iron Bowl and had 1 quality fucking win I would have more sympathy.

College football is the only sport here with real rivalries. College basketball too but to a lesser extent.

I unironically miss them. It was because I was alive and well in the 90's.

Ohio state subhuman detected

What did he mean by this?

I knew that Nebraska use to be good, it's just weird that teams that far apart use to have a pretty big rivalry. A thanksgiving game every year sounds huge as fuark.

Yeah, College seems to have rivalries nearly on par with the ones in football over here.

I would agree with you if the playoffs were 6 or 8 teams. There's not enough room in a 4 team playoff for a team with so many unknowns. Maybe Wisconsin will play well but the team that has to play Auburn, Alabama, Georgia, or even Miami is going to look at that matchup and say "what the fuck?"

>caring about recruiting

Before there was Johnny Memezel there was Eric Crouch. White boy swag

kek, the russillo show actually did my dumbass promotion/relegation idea as a radio segment

cerutti? that you?

Absolute fucking madman.

>hard work beats talent meme

what was that?

actually now that i am thinking about it...i probably would have classified nebraska as a blueblood program but they have been irrelevant for years now. does anyone still think they are a top program?

people around here have been meming pro/rel here for a few years now

He means he’s unhinged

They were rivals in the big 8 too.

I am thinking these are the best rivalries per conference.
>Big 10
Michigan/Ohio St.
>Pac 12
USC/UCLA
>SEC
Auburn/Alabama west, Georgia/Florida east
>ACC
Florida St./Miami
>Big 12
Texas/Oklahoma

Notre Dame is rivals with USC. It isn't always territory but usually is since teams that are nearby compete for the same recruits and have played eachother 60+ times. One thing about you're football I love and respect is how old the rivalries are and how many times they teams have played eachother. The NFL feels plastic and media driven.

Recruiting you say? Come to #thefaU