Iraqi Kurdistan

ITT we congratulate our Kurdish friends on their long-awaited independence.

Finally, after so mane decades of struggle, oppression and injustice they are getting their own state.

Bravo!

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41419633

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0ppo4orih0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjEcu6t_qIU
rt.com/business/403692-rosneft-iraq-gas-agreements/
youtube.com/watch?v=nSC9dNhpwDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you know that

What was the referendum about

Independence

Viva Kurdistan desu

Kurds = next armenia

RIP in pieces my communist comrades.

Kurds are probably the most secular, progressive and western-leaning group in the Middle East. They might even become the core of stability in that region.

youtube.com/watch?v=O0ppo4orih0

Ok, so the Kurds get their own ethnostate
when do we get ours?

>communist
Only the PKK members are, the rest have nothing to do with communism.

stfu goyim

get your cousin's ass out of my country desu

They deserved it. They were treated unfairly, prosecuted and tortured for so many years. Arabs have a lot of lands already, they basically own most of the middle east. Kurds should have their own place too.

and we don't deserve it? what are you even trying to say?

this

theyre not my cousins if theyre from urine,shituania,etc etc etc (which they most probably likely are)

They're ugly

there are 100 000 of you guys here

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjEcu6t_qIU

>you guys

doesnt say shit to me.

norgay

Trust me Bolan, those Litvins and Ukies aren't the worst immigrants you could get.

you = polak
you guys = polaks

>trust me

this first words of an untrustworthy bastard

start working then Bjorn, you lazy sack of shit

Your opinion is very important, please hold.

look

piss off you nordic retard.

you aint got shit on me

>crimea had a referrendum to secede to russia
>the west refused to recognize it
>a bunch of kurds had a referrendum to steal some iraqi and syrian clay
>the west cheers them

the west is not biased they say

Kurdistan for Kurds, Poland for polaks, Norway for Norwegians
Now get out you stinky hypocrite

these western cocksuckers have always supported rivaling and opposing factions to weaken their enemies, you should know this from your own history...vatnik

So you be sayin them litvins and ukies are the worst? Worse than nignogs, menafags, kikes, pidorussians? Be happy that you get mostly ukies as immigrants, stupid Pepik. I would be happy if instead of all those shitskins we would be getting ukies or litvins.

114% russian crimea

>crimea had a referrendum
t. RIDF shill

Your fat whorish mother will rot from the inside and die of cancer soon you obese anime-loving piece if crap.

sorry not your personal embassy

get rid of them yourself, sven

I couldnt give 1 fuck of a cheap rat's ass if all the shituanian and urine bandits flood into your nordic wastelands.

good for you

>the west cheers them
They don't though.

>keeps calling them shituanian and urine when he knows they are poorlaks

We are so happy for Kurds.

>your nordic wastelands
I've read Henrik Senkeviecz's (dunno if I spelled his name correctly) roman about the Swedish Deluge, there he also says that Sweden is a frozen shithole were no crops grow, kek.
Why do I find it qt when polacks try to insult scandis? :3

>where*

I doubt you can even read correctly much less understand the context, you cant even write.

degenerate primate

*their

just stop trying to argue with the poorlak
he obviously suffers from a serious inferiority complex

fuck off burger

RT is so based, they can even predict future.

rt.com/business/403692-rosneft-iraq-gas-agreements/

Tell me she doesn't deserve her own country.

Independent Kurdistan will be raped by Shiite Iraq and Iran as well as Turkey unless the United States actually stands up for their independence.

she deserves to be in the red light district in yurope whoring her cheap ass for next to free like the slut she is.

This is disgusting! People shouldn't celebrate this disgusting nationalism. No borders for Kurdistan!

Kurds were prosecuted and almost got genicided. But now, for the first time in history they'll have their own state where they can feel truly like home, feel safe and protected.
In my opinion it's the duty if the UN and whole civilised world to let Kurds have their own country, and also to protect them and make sure they aren't getting bullied or attacked for no reason.
Not to mention Kurds contributed a lot in our common fight against ISIS.

A disunited Middle East is good for us, as weak statelets can be manipulated easily for cheap oil.

A strong Russia that controls ME politics is bad for us. We are too dependent on Russian hydrocarbons already. We need competing suppliers (puppet Libya, puppet Middle East, etc) so we can fill our tanks for half the price.

Fuck off oil nigger.

kys abo

Die already, cunt.

>us
You are barely western yourself, Paco.

Not that they don't deserve it but damn, this is going to be a clusterfuck.

>a poor, insolvent, communist terrorists state

what could possibly go wrong?

They are an iranic group though, why don't they get Iranian lands instead?

>kikes,
>russians
whats wrong with them

Fuck sake can Europe not hijack a thread and make it about them for once?

is this shithole a country now?

What about the Chechens?
The points you listed could be applied to Chechnya aswell, right?

can someone give me a quick rundown on why turkey cares about iraqi kurdistan? do they hate kurds so much that they can't allow them to have nice things in other parts of the world either?

YEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!! BALKANIZE THE WORLD!!!!!! My dream is coming true.

No. Support of putin there is one of the highest in whole russia. They are getting a lot of money from the central government, and the most important thing is that they don't even want independence anymore.

What about tatars, yakuts, chechens, dagestanis, and finns muscovite? When will they gain their own lands after centuries of russian opression?

>if iraqi kurds can have independance we want independence too mehmet, united kurdistan yeeee

how old are you? countries with minorities never supported separatist movements anything in the world in fear of their own minorities getting the same ideas

don't bother pointing out his retardation

according to some retards, every meme ethnic/religious/cultural group deserves its own nation

Because they don't want to?

all of those (except chechens) are minorities, even where the biggest concentrations are. furtermore, groups like finns and yakuts show no interest at all in becoming independent.

kurds are the majority in kurdistan.

>tfw traveled to Iraqi Kurdistan in 2013
>tfw full of genuinely nice and friendly people
>tfw didn't feel endangered at all
>tfw you could tell there was a lot of economic and real estate development going on in Duhok and Erbil
>tfw border crossing station at Zakho-Silopi was comfily air-conditioned and had a bunch of big screen TVs show WWE

Pls don't die, Kurds.

Yeah because you made them docile enough after 400 years of opression
There are more chechens in chechenya than russians, so they should deserve independence too right? Russia is already big enough right?

>they should deserve independence too right? Russia is already big enough right?
Of course. If they want to.

>Russian poster
What a surprise. Kurdish independence has nothing to do with weakening US and NATO allies right? Because a civil war in Turkey and Iraq would in no way effect how the civil war in Syria is going right?

What was going on for the past 20 years in chechenya?

And how would that change the situation in Syria in Russian favour?

It must consesual like czechs and slovaks did. If iraq doesnt approve referendum and calls you seperatist terorists then it has every right to suppress you. You can still get your country if you beat them at war though.

Stealing Assyrian clay

A large number of goat molesters from the Caucasus is fighting for ISIS in Syria. Russia will have one less problem when they are all killed.

congrats, let's hope the Kurds of Turkey liberate themselves too now.

our top blogger is kurdish

he did not finish even the school but he has a lot of money now.

youtube.com/watch?v=nSC9dNhpwDQ

They do it now without problems

is that because the Kurdish regional government has now power and all their male leaders are busy dodging secret police and coordinating terror attacks?

Of course they're nice...
Doesn't change the fact that Turks have treated Kurds better than they have ever treated themselves.

Women rights organizations, educational efforts, economic... all of it always started from Turkey, supported by mainly Turks to a very high price and those Kurds that stay loyal are 100% alright, the traitors forget about them.

How to spot a turkshit liar