>Hugo Lolris

this dumb nigger gk gets humiliated at least twice a week, why is he ven playing for Tottenham? like really? this is their best option?

literally unsavable

>why is he ven playing for Tottenham?
because he's the only one that'll play for the peanuts spurs pay

ur mom is unsavable

based lolris eliminating both netherlands and italy on the same move

How was he supposed to catch that?

I'm not sure how he was supposed to stop that one.

I don't get how he'd have been able to catch that

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Conceding Goals Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Get In Between The Ball And The Goal Like Nigga Catch The Ball Haha

by not staying literally 5 meters away from the goal line

He came off his line to cut down the angle and got beat by a wonderful, difficult strike. No shame in that. Sometimes you just need to tip your hat to the scorer.

Vardy is such a good finisher, I will never understand why bongos never rate him and think shit like Lingard should start for their NT.

You're a retard.

He's right, Lloris came of his line too quickly. Nice finish though.

You know Vardy only chipped the ball because Lloris acted like a retard and came out of the goal right?

If Vardy let the ball touch the ground and wanted to go closer to the goal (obvious thing) and Lloris had stayed under his posts he would almost definately concede a far easier goal.
It's just that you only know what a goalkeeper is supposed to do on FIFA and Pro evolution soccer.
Vardy made a shot that if he hit 100 times he would not score at least 90%.
That's why people say Soccer benefits the offensive player. Coz no matter how good you defend / goalie , there are somethings that if done right you have no way to stop them. At this moment the defence fcked up tho.

didn't read lol

>choker GK
>choker forwards
>meme midfield
France isn't winning shit

> All french players are black
> All Portuguese players are black

What did UEFA mean by this?

What do you mean meme midfield, we've got King Kanté with us

he makes it unsaveable

T-T-That is what Europe will look like from now, you stupid goy!

Rabiot----Pogba
Kante/Nzonzi
Would be hard to stop

>Toblerone
>and
>Tabacco

As a supporter of a really poor relegation-tier club in Sweden, i thought the whole point of having money was so you wouldn't have to have keepers like this

good post

this

Underrated

That's not a gk fuckup... in the slightest. He came out of the goal pretty much by the book.
The finishing was simply as unlikely as difficult to achieve.

MEME
MIDFIELD

Alderweireld baby

Why does every keeper nowadays think they're Neuer

>dumb nigger
>only white player in the french nt

kys gypsy

shut up nigger

This kills the Dutch NT

remember when he let in that soft as fuck Eder goal?

>France

That was entirely on Koscielny letting that spooky skelly nigga take the shot instead of taking him down. He was too far from the box, it wouldn't even have been a yellow.

lol what is that delayed dive he does

I guess you have never played GK

Looks like he just lost his balance at the end

I guess you're 12

literally unsavable desu

+1

Absolutely nobody thinks Lingard should start for England. NOBODY. Even Man Utd fans think he's stealing a living. He's a Championship quality player earning 100k a week.