Sean Teale And Natalie Alyn Lind Join Fox's X-MEN Pilot

>Sean Teale ("Reign") and Natalie Alyn Lind ("Gotham") have joined the cast of Fox's X-MEN spin-off, developed by Matt Nix ("Burn Notice") and directed by Bryan Singer ("X-Men"), which has recently received a pilot order for Fall 2017.

>The show centers on "two ordinary parents who discover that their children possess mutant powers. Forced to go on the run from a hostile government, the family joins up with an underground network of mutants and must fight to survive."

>Lind is playing Lauren, a "smart, pretty, popular and organized teenage girl, who is already ahead on her college applications and is the model of a perfect kid, until her life is upended by the discovery of mutant abilites."

>Teale is playing Marcos Diaz AKA Eclipse, a "natural rebel compelled by circumstances to cooperate with others. He is a passionate and strong-willed fighter who sometimes lets his emotions overrule reason, and possesses the ability to absorb and manipulate photons."

>The cast so far also includes Stephen Moyer, Blair Redford and Jamie Chung. The Sentinels are also confirmed to appear on the show.

denofgeek.com/uk/tv/x-men/42144/matt-nixs-x-men-series-natalie-alyn-lind-nabs-mutant-role

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/tv/news/matt-damon-ben-affleck-incorporated-canceled-syfy-1201997821/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The cast so far.

REED (Stephen Moyer).

>An ambitious attorney trying to balance the demands of his job at the DA’s office with his responsibilities to his family. Reed is forced to abandon the life he worked hard to achieve to protect his children from the government.

SAM (Blair Redford).

>The strong-headed Native-American leader of the underground mutant network that Reed and his family seek for protection, Sam is initially mistrustful of the humans in their midst.

It's going to have to compete with Legion, I don't see it doing well, especially with the actors they chose

CLARICE FONG / BLINK (Jamie Chung).

>A sarcastic and lively tomboy with the power of teleportation, Clarice’s naturally strong exuberance has taken a hit after a sudden and traumatic upheaval of her life. As she adjusts to the new people and places that are suddenly home, Clarice slowly becomes herself again.

wait is the guy to the left supposed to be a child? are they supposed to be of their same ethnicity and even remotely close in age?

Will this be Lind's breakthrough? Will she star in a Bay movie?

Will it hold the "quality" of Gotham or of Lucifer?

Who is this Puerto Rican looking fuck

The dude is one of the mutant rebels. The other kid and the mother haven't been cast yet.

Oh ok that explains it

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAH

>reading is hard

>good white girl
>rebel hero non white male
hmm

It kinda' is...

>Blink
The fuck happened to mai waifu?

The Fan Bingbing version is in the future, the Jamie Chung version is in the present, probably post-reboot. It's not that hard to figure out, really.

lewd

really makes you think

>new tv series
>capeshit
>fox

Literally nothing can possibly go wrong with this idea

Holy shit!!! Isn't she like 16?

yes? 16 year olds aren't children, how old are you?

so is it gonna be based on some comic-book or just set in the X-men universe

his point is that she looks about 35.

This.

that's two people from Gotham, if it's made by the same team, it will be great

Incorporated was canceled?

Teen titties!

So I guess this means Incorporated was cancelled.

So she goes from a mid 30's girl in the future, to a mid 30's girl in the present. Ah Fox, at least their remain consistent when it comes to not giving two shits about continuity.

This. This right fucking here.

Its not going to survive. Also...

>received a pilot order for Fall 2017
>pilot order

In other words they're asking for one episode to test the waters. Pilots get ordered for consideration all the time and never actually make it to a full season order.

why isn't this mandatory?

It's going to survive at least 3 years as this is going to be Fox's ground show to kick off the TV Mutant universe. Similar to how Agents of Shield kept getting picked up despite mediocre ratings. They keep using it as a platform to try and lauch other Marvel shows... that just keep failing or being shot down for not testing well while under the Agents of Shield umbrella.

>tfw no fat nat to abuse daily

She's not fat, she's thicc.

Yes

variety.com/2017/tv/news/matt-damon-ben-affleck-incorporated-canceled-syfy-1201997821/

If anything it will get 8 episodes, they'll be shown out of order and it will get cancelled.

This is Fox we're talking about.

God damn it, I liked that show. I guess it was just too liberal. What company is going to want to advertise with a show that makes companies out to be evil.

>This is Fox we're talking about.

But it's a Fox show that they've actually put a lot of interest in. They know a proper TV Universe can be money.

It will get a better treatment than Gotham for sure. As they license the rights for Gotham from WB, but they own the rights to all the mutants, that's a massive untapped market.

It wasn't very good to be honest.

But now all that money can go to better Syfy shows like The Expanse and The Magicians, especially the latter since it has better ratings and viewership than the Expanse and costs less

Magicians is cringey as fuck though.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAA

Who cares when the girls look like this?

what's her lewdest pic

>Who cares
People who aren't desperate faggots? Seriously they're the only ones who'd watch a shit show just because someone pretty is in it. That's as pathetic as the Twilight Moms.

they killed the pretty one so I dropped the shit

A nip slip on one of her snapchat vids. Well areola and not the whole nipple anyways.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

YISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

post it nigga

Three more cast additions.

KATE STEWART (Amy Acker).

>A strong-willed businesswoman struggling with her separation from her husband Reed and her increasingly challenging teenage children. When her family situation takes a dark turn, she finds that she’s stronger than she thinks.

ANDY STEWART (Percy Hynes White).

>A sensitive kid and bit of a loner, who keeps to himself to avoid the turmoil he faces at school and at home, and unlike his sister and parents, is fascinated by his newfound abilities.

YEAH

NIGGA

That ain't gonna happen. Not gonna get a perm ban, not when my VPN has finally been blocked by Sup Forums.

POST MORE MAGICIAN SLUTS

YIP

YIP

LORNA DANE / POLARIS (Emma Dumont).

>A strong-willed, brave and loyal member of the Resistance, who has the ability to manipulate magnetism.

The thing about Fox is that when things arent going as they expect with tv series, they cancel that shit fast.

Their history and the amount of cancelled shows under their belt supports this.

I wouldnt doubt the pilot 'tests well' with test audience, but once viewer count starts dipping they jump ship.

It just had shit ratings due to nobody knowing of it. and pretty uneven quality honestly.

ayy

FAT NAT

>Amy acker in her last somewhat prime years in a superhero show
oh shit

It's not shit m8, calm your autism.

You're not supposed to like Quentyn, or most of the cast. They are supposed to be stupid and annoying and at times but especially for Quentyn, cringey. They're fuckups and it's on purpose. Some of their acting and lines could be better though I admit

looks like he got raped by Singer

It's literally Twilight quality, but with Magic instead of vampries.

>Twilight

Absolutely wrong

They didn't do that with Gotham and it dropped millions of viewers. Not to mention it's a pretty costly show shooting in New York.

If a show actually has some backing by Fox, they will treat it fairly.

Having family and friends in Fox helps too.

Look at Fringe

any proof thats her pic?

I have not seen this pic on her ig, emily ig or her mother ig so just asking senpai.

I'm just memeing. I can't prove anything, but I found it on tumblr. it looks like the kind of picture she'd post, same filter, and it's clearly the same body type. so if I had to guess, she posted it but then quickly removed it for whatever reason.

good, fat nat know how to act

Am I the only one that confuses her for Dove over and over again

Samefag.

NatNat is in it? Hmm mmmmmm.

yes
dove after dimbofication is completely different person

skinny, no ass, no tits

But Gotham is successful? Sorry CW fag.

Oh please, I'd still waifu her.

my

d i c k
i
c
k

Anyone else think this is set in the Days of Future Past timeline?

>Blink
>hostile government hunting mutants

It won't be the future as that would just be too costly. And being that it's going to be about mutants and mutant powers the costs will already be high. It will be in the modern times so they don't have to spend a lot extra making futuristic shit.

And Blink isn't a good enough reason to think otherwise. Fox has already shown time and time again they don't give a flying fuck about continuity issues.