Lib cringe thread

Lib cringe thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

okcupid.com/profile/thebookslut
youtu.be/W4JXvP-yHbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are the modern xmen movies even about oppression? Seems like they are about the bad guy of the week.

Did Huey forget that the mutants using violence to further their goals are the villains in most of the movies?

Being black is a disability, not a superpower.

People like this when you meet them in person they are well mannered and nice and open to the opinions of others but online they turn into close minded psychopaths. I think we should be concerned that we are creating a generation of close minded sociopaths.

x-men is more believable

What does she have to say if "men" was replaced with "Muslims"?

Too late, now that Hiltery is promising free shit the liberal babies will overlook their own values and views on the corrupt government just to get that free college.

There is thing called self interest. Its knowing that I can complain about being labelled a rapist and also say fuck off to all muslims.

fuck off, stop making everything about race

>breaking news: a black man has been killed by a white cop. in response, liberals have implored people to remember the struggles and oppression of black people
>in lighter news, a dog won a talent contest by dancing on its hind legs to ABBA songs. in response, liberals have implored people to remember the struggles and oppression of black people

Shitty people of either gender cause problems, pretending it's only men that do is almost as bad as pretending all men are guilty by association.

>X-Men
>Magneto is Hitler
>the mutants are superior beings
>Muggles or whatever the fuck are normies
>Magneto did nothing wrong
>nigs think Magneto is MLK Jr or some shit
lol nigs

The mutants are useful to the government so the discrimination didn't make sense.
The blacks aren't useful to the government so the discrimination did make sense.

I literally could not give a shit about the mutant struggle. I literally do not sympathize with any sort of struggle from oppression.

People are pussies.

I'm a gypsy Romanian and I've been bashed for being a gypsy all my life. Fuck if I care. Gypsies should get bashed. Bunch of dirty thieving scum. I hope they straighten up from the bashing like I sort of did.

That's not cringey, that's fucking hilarious.

All these are from my feminist cousin's Sheckelbook
>Pic related

That's a LOOOOOOOT of claims without any sources or explanation. Kek

>One day we'll outgrow the notion that listening to and giving equal space to "both sides" makes us level-headed and rational individuals.

So, segregation is a positive thing.
>t. black people

Glad that's settled.

Did he forget the part where the mutants actually did the things the humans were afraid of them for?

"The humans are afraid of us? Fuck it, I'll use my psychic powers to literally murder every human being on earth!"

Notice how the liberal comes right up to possibly recognizing that all the propaganda in the world cannot make true a falsehood -- and fails.

Prepare yourselves

> muh mutants
Lёl, this retard din understood, that this film is made specifically so that niggers will go watch capeshit.

okcupid.com/profile/thebookslut

I win. And yes, this is typical of Portland Oregon.

fresh OC made today

Do they not realize blm is the brotherhood of evil mutants

I puked a little

These people need to be ovened.

rage thread?

Fucking lost

Is he saying blacks are sub-human mutants?

I'm inclined to agree.

X-men villains who want to register mutants are right though. Mutants are crazy dangerous.
It's why Civil War was so shit. It was Stark Pym and Richards wanting to do what X-Men villains have wanted for decades but for all meta-humans. And they were pretty right, it is pretty irresponsible to let guys like Nitro run around.

I thought that was the game of thrones chick.

I am running a pro-Hillary twitter and literally get retweeted no matter what I say.

>Paris has no immigrant problems, we should learn from them

>he thinks blacks are "marginalized"

>Palau

had to google it/10 rare

how's your vacation user?

how is this cringeworthy? i mean he is making a fine point in a humerous way

Kek

>gender is a social construct
>can't buy the male razor

the hypocrisy never ends

>context
I basically said that he made a concious choice to join an '''''''''''''oppressed group''''''''''' by publically alligning himself with LGBT and that whilst homosexual preference was not a choice, the lifestyle was. I stated that he was essentially brainwashed into a cult that played on his low self esteem and that he would lash out with insults and -isms if he was attacked because he missatributes criticism of his political views as an attack on him because his entire sense of self is built around them. Had to delete my comments because he threatened to tell Da... sorry the Jews on me.

In fact the villain in most of the movies is a holocaust survivor.

>The first things people usually notice about me
"My approach"

I thought Xmen was more a metaphor to the LGTB community than race, with its born this way message. They even used the don't ask don't tell line from one of the movies.

Oh and he also posted a video of the guy getting shot in baton rouge and deleted my comment stating that he was a criminal who broke the law and was dealt with appropriately, along with evidence of arrest sheets. Absolutely done with kikebook now, I'm never revealing my power level on social media again.

Jesus what a condescending faggot

nice little implied doxxing at the end too. What a massive fucking tool.

Few things bring a smile to my face the way seeing these people's shit taste in music and literature does.

youtu.be/W4JXvP-yHbw

Niggers think the purge is a documentary.

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT.

my brain imploded

>niggers are mutants

What a fucking screed.

If he fell off his high horse it would almost certainly be fatal.

Here's the full convo, I'm a bit rambly because I was drunk as shit. I admit, I do get a bit too aggressive at points but I'm just so frustrated with his constant stream of incomprehensible, irrelevant nonsense. 1/2

Prepare your anus

I watch x-men, and think the government is right to treat the mutants like shit. These """""""""people"""""""""" are infinitely more dangerous than even Muslims in the marvel universe.

>Magneto is Hitler
The delicious irony of this is the fact that he was a Jew in Auschwitz as a child, and thats where his powers manifested.
Based Red Skull also calls him out for it.

>okcupid.com/profile/thebookslut
>I'm pretty much your typical, PNW yuppie minus the trust fund, right wing political leanings, and pathological predilection for gentrification and cultural appropriation. And I like hummus.

She couldn't even wait an entire paragraph before contradicting herself. Wow.

>literally 'are you kidding me!!!' as a first post
it's incredible how obvious and fallible these liberal retards are when you start to recognise the patterns.

This is now a YLYL thread

hold on to your butts

Fuck this shit. How did you find it ?

Maybe it is now, I haven't got up to modern X-Men but it definitely used to be a race thing.
>are you a mutie, Pryde?
>i dont know, Phil, are you a nigger?

>Kids are being brainwashed!
>PROCEEDS TO PARROT LIBERAL/MARXIST NARRATIVE.

Wow what fucking irony.

>I wish I got brainwashed with what I believe is now correct information earlier on

These are really fucked

>blacks are mutants
sounds about right.

This can't be real. I can't be living in the same world as this.

Where did everything go wrong?

Jesus tap dancing christ that's some degenerate shit

OH MY FUCKING SHIT. This is the most cliche SJW person on the planet. Holy fucking fuck. Just wow. I can't even. How do these people exist? Why are they all so ugly and self important and self congratulatory?

brainwash....
... everywhere
wash... brain

No one should say "not all men" anyways. It is pretty much "not men". Basically all men don't rape. Just call rapists rapists.

Another example of men doing things better than women

>77% match

Underrated

Eggman?

This isn't a rage thread. And I sincerely hope this is fake. Jesus Christ

>cant see the wmnz razor has 'moisturizing' bullshit on it

>gets upset that it costs more to have a pink razor than a shitty blue
>wont pay for fashion

and when the poor boy kills himself, those dirty kike dykes won't take any blame but instead blame it on an intolerant society. He'll be a kike plaything his entire life til he slits his wrists.

Top tier cringe