I support the rights of LGBTQ people. And so should you

I support the rights of LGBTQ people. And so should you.

THANK YOU, Justin Trudeau, for being on the right side of history! We owe you so much!!

I've never been more PROUD to be a Canadian than since he has been elected. We deserve a leader that represents us.

why did you post this in the politically correct section. accepting people is very politically correct. but yeah im canadian to. go trudeau

Thank you. Justin Trudeau is changing everything for us all. I love him.

i hate faggots

>right side of history

That is for the historians to determine. At the same time, from a purely historical and political perspective, do you really believe that is what he will write? Do you not think that decades from now when historians are documenting and analyzing the collapse of Western civilization, there will not be a special place for leaders like Trudeau? Leaders who have sold out their countrymen, culture and history, for votes and money.

They fiddled while Rome burned. Our leader donned the gayest attire possible, and marched with a rainbow flag instead.

>this is what conservaSHITS believe

jej

>gets BTFO
>th-th-this is what they believe!! ahahahahahhaha
K E K
E
K

It's okay Justin. You can't always have your way.

Justin can have his way with me any day.

>conservaSHIT gets BTFO every single day by Canadian society
>n-no Y-YOU got BTFO you fucking leaf

lelelelelelelelelele

kekekekekekekekekeke

I wish I knew Justin Trudeau. Normal Canadian society is great, and we are indeed progressive. You get depressed on the Internet all day, we are all moving towards a better future. Trudeau's support keeps rising and Canadians have never been as patriotic as we are now.

>Normal Canadian society

You really think faggots like you speak for the vast majority of people in our country? Get the fuck over yourself.

A majority of the working Canadians I know can not stand what he is doing to our country. I'd love to see a reliable (read: Non CBC or leftist) poll about what his support his, based on demographics.

If you're a straight white male, and you support Trudeau, you're further in the closet than you realize.

>Canadians have never been as patriotic as we are now
HAHAHAHAHA

I am a straight white male and I support Justin Trudeau. No, I am attracted to women.

Do you think that people like you, who sit around and get depressed all day on Sup Forums, represent Canadians? No, you don't, you conservaSHIT.

It's the truth, idiot.

mate your economy is absolutely fucked, even moreso than ours from leaving a quasi-economic union, in a couple years when we're struggling from this global fallout but rebuilding you'll realise what Trudeau has done, paying money for m-muh ethnic minorities xD

>canadian intellectuals

aren't you guys supposed to be sucking dog penis and letting in Mexicans without visas or something

>Implying I sit around and get depressed on Sup Forums all day?

You think Sup Forums makes me depressed? Pol makes the fucking happiest I have ever been. I spent a lot of my life wondering if I was the only one who had the unspoken political views that I have, and it turns out I am not alone.

People like me are the vast but silent majority. Don't think the pendulum can't swing the other way, my friend. When it goes, I can't wait to see how bad you get it.

>A majority of the working Canadians I know can not stand what he is doing to our country

Same, they are fine with the rights for these people but those parades ? and how the PM is attending them for bonus popularity points? FUCK NO

This. They are pretty much the laughing stock of the West but they are too cucked to even realize it lol. You leafs do realize your PM is a walking meme? And its an awful one too

It's possible to support equal rights and not be a fag about it.

So you lie about being happy, and now you say that people like you are the " vast but silent majority", even though you called me arrogant for accurately stating that people like me are the majority.

jej, you're a loser. You live in utter delusional fantasy land. I hope you remember me when Trudeau wins re-election.

>more myths conservaSHITS believe

>leafs do realize your PM is a walking meme
A lot of us in alberta know this, we dont like him, we know hes doing everything he can to distact from our "self balancing" budget. Its ontraio and BC thats fucking every one over

What in his statement made you think hes lying about being happy?

Its not a myth when your economy speaks for its self. Hell, you guys sold most of your Gold reserves. How fuckin stupid can you be? Lmao best of luck to braindead leafs

It's a miracle for any meme to walk incarnate on the Earth. Trudeau is an excellent meme. What you're feeling now is jealousy.

You think I don't realize that? You think I don't wake up every single fucking day wishing that the Conservatives had campaigned harder, that they really shut down Trudeau, and that this whole mess would be gone?

Our government finances were the best in the G8 at the time Harper left. We were the only country running a budget surplus. Within 6 months of taking office we are now running a 3 billion deficit and growing. And for what? I have absolutely no fucking idea where the money is going because you can't see any changes except higher taxes and prices.

Even if you judge Harper versus Trudeau on character alone, Harper wins every time. I'd much rather have a drink with an accomplished economist, hockey historian and musician than some white pants wearing, flag waving faggot.

But even going beyond the credentials, look at their actions. When Calgary flooded years ago Harper and his wife showed up and spent weeks helping to clean up houses, and to boost the morale of the responders. What did Trudeau do after the Ft. Mac fire? A one day photo op of him looking at shit.

Fuck that asshole.

Canadian projection

>Accurately stating

Got a source on that one? A non CBC or other leftist news source? Preferably one with a representative sample of a varying demographic of Canadians across the entire country.

>wishing that the Conservatives had campaigned harder
Wouldn't work, too many people voted for trudeau because hes not harper

Okay but when will Weedman give you the weed

Say what you want about Trudeau but fuck if I'm as jealous as fuckall that Canada is peaceful and stable enough their Prez goes around marching with gay flags and not worry about chimpouts, Allah Ackbars and corrupt warmonger candidates.

>the following year

Remember you? After this thread you'll fall down the memory hole. Once again, get over yourself faggot.

You're a joke, and so are the rest of your ilk. The pendulum is swinging, and the Paris Hilton of Canadian politics will be a laughable one term PM.

canada cancerposting as usual

>a leaf

This is all laughably facile, as everyone knows that being trans is a mental disorder.

If you lack a cursory understanding of psychology, this might be compelling. However, psychology is not an attempt to accurately catalog all possible mental states that may be achieved by the human mind. Rather, psychologists aim to alleviate human suffering.

Gender transition is the psychologically-condoned treatment for gender dysphoria simply because it is the most effective method available. If there were a pill or therapy to restore gender identity integrity, trans people would certainly take it, as many wish to avoid transitioning if at all possible.

Remember to sage Conservative shill threads like this one.

The Harper government was reported to use online astroturfing, and the Conservative party is definitely doing the same right now.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

I'm gay and I'm sick of you non lgbts acting like you can ever be a gay like us. Just fuck off

OP is a Conservative shill. If you honestly believe he isn't baiting, then I don't know what to tell you. Then again, you're probably a shill yourself, using this thread as a platform.

Remember to sage these threads, and report them if they are posted outside of Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

CAN'T WAKE UP

That'll buy a lot of President's Choice mouth wash!

I love how on Sup Forums everyone is shilling everyone. Never change.

It couldn't possibly be that maybe, just maybe, a Canadian actually supported Harper more than Trudeau?

This is mfw my conservative father told me that he disagrees with all of his policies but feels that Trudeau represents how a leader should carry himself

Not only did only 39% of voters support Trudeau, but a huge chunk of those 39% of voters were NDP, Green, and Conservative voters who were trying to force a minority government outcome through strategic voting and then accidentally gave him a majority.

Trudeau supporters BTFO

Excuse me sir I think your leaf melted. The red bars were there for insulation to prevent this from happening.

I know what he's doing

he's trying to appeal to everyone so no one fucking bombs us or blows us up

he's smart but something will happen sooner or later

fort knox hasn't held gold for decades

I accept them till the point that the mentally ill ones want special treatment other than a trip to the rubber room.

Fuck their rights. I don't have any any more so why should the fags, trannys, and dykes?

Parle humain, kurwa

>It couldn't possibly be that maybe, just maybe, a Canadian actually supported Harper more than Trudeau?

It could be possible. But when that Canadian keeps shilling for Harper, sometimes posting copypastas for months on end, it goes beyond support. Someone is getting compensated.

I voted Bloc, but I only made a thread about it during the election. I've made threads about Quebec a few times since then. Even in Canadian politics threads I rarely bring it up. And believe me, I feel far more strongly about the Bloc than you do about Harper. Yet, I don't waste my time posting about it 24/7.

But since the election, I've seen two groups of people on Sup Forums: Harper supporters and people pretending to support Trudeau. And the level of obnoxious posting and obvious shilling is pissing me off.

Sage.

What rights did you lose that were the direct result of LGBTQRSTUV? The right to fag drag?

Im really ok with the LGB people having their rights (except child adoption for homos) but the concept of trans people is so absurd to me it isnt normal and those people must have some underlying psychological problems.
Actual hermaphrodites though should be able to be whatever they like

I would love if the Bloc won, so Quebec could separate and then realize how shitty their province actually is, and how dependent they are on the productive provinces.

>canadian
>faggot
Oh boy, what a surprise.

you're not the majority you're the loud minority.
majority hates sexual decadence and you will be pushed back into the dark where no one cares about your ideas.
it's only a matter of time op

That picture is disgusting inaccurate. Not a single Islamic flag in sight.

The fact that he over-embellished how "happy" he apparently was.

>Ausfailian bitterness

There are plenty of sources, yeah, I have sources. You can just Google it though, but why would CBC be invalid anyways? I also see how Canadians are so patriotic and progressive these days, it's wonderful.

jejejejejejejejejejeje

The pendulum is NOT swinging. You are just depressed on Sup Forums. You saying the pendulum is swinging means you know it's currently in MY favor. But no, it won't swing. I have nothing but contempt for you and YOUR ilk. You conservaSHITS ruined our country one too many times, and the apparently right-wing Canadian shills here mean nothing.

You will all fall down the memory hole - it's almost complete as we speak. The memory hole of Canadian society and Canadian progressivism will DESTROY you and your ilk. Now get fucked, bigot.

Very true. Still pretty accurate about how I feel.

No, I am the majority. The majority supports sexual liberation, this is very clear. You're just trying to delude yourself into thinking this is still the 1950s.

LGBTQ++++ people don't deserve the support, frankly. They're no better than religions: they push their shit into everyone else's life by force. If they were quiet and weren't so content to shove their delusion and mental disease at normal fuckin' people, I think they'd see more support.

shouldn't you be blowing a dog right now you faggot leaf

>Trudeau represents how a leader should carry himself

Trudeau is extremely difficult to embarrass. Sup Forums sees him as a tryhard, but most people take his eagerness to join in and have fun in a crowd at face value. He always seems happy. It's heartening.

(when he drops the smile he's actually kind of scary, but thankfully that doesn't happen often.)

Where are you from anyway? Would you like to meet and discuss politics in person? Would it be too intimidating for you to actually say these things to another person? I think it would.

Also if you don't know why a poll taken on CBC is not valid you have bigger problems to worry about than internet conservatives.

>Pendulum not swinging

You're wrong. you're so very wrong, and there is a shitstorm brewing, and it's all because of naive idiots like you.

SJWs/neolibs legitimize strong legal policies based on objective moralism in the exact same way neocons do.

Your childish fuck aversion to the 'horrors' of being exposed to other points of view, legitimizes the kinds of political infrastructure used by neocons to oppress people.

You're no liberal bruv.

You're the exact same as a fucking neocon. And when they reverse everything people have fought for in this country for the last hundred years you will have nobody to blame but yourself, because you helped lay the tracks. they just turned the train around and went the other direction.

kek you keep telling yourself that.
I can't wait for the day that all you hold dear crumbles around you.
brexit was just the start and it's
not
going
to
end

enjoy being catered to while it lasts.
the majority is waking up and you'll be put back in your place in good time.

and don't forget to sagr