Literally begging for money now

>literally begging for money now
hahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10683691
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought this man was rich as fuck and that he didn't care?
>Inb4 oh it's illegal to self fund for the general election
Fuck off

Hmmm, really makes me think.
Looks like im a #Clintoris now

Bernie took donations too.

wtf im a cruzemissile now

wtf i hate trump now

Checks flag

You got me. I figured it would be a leaf shitposting this awful.

Great post. I am now #MentallyHill

wtf i'll vote hillary now

>the problem with politics is that people are beholden to wealthy donors!
>wow look at trump he's not taking donations from wealthy donors what a broke faggot!

fuck off with your fake shit

wtf i hate trump now

It's ogre

strawpoll.me/10683691

>trumpcucks can't defend this

It's real faggot go to his twitter

Wellp now I'm ready to, by abstaining to vote, support Hillary Clinton, the end of the second amendment, the dissolving of our border, and a fully liberal SCOTUS set! Thanks OP!

this. people don't realize how much fucking money it takes to put on a general election campaign, and the fact is that Trump has millions of untapped small-dollar donors to draw from that he didn't go into for the primary. fucking do it Trump, I say, it's the cleanest way to fund and would really cement him as anti-establishment

^This, he's letting the people decide.

>what is liquidity

wtf i love trump now

Pretty sure you can't use personal funds directly to fund an election run. He's been smart by holding events at things he owns so he can recoup costs etc. His "rich guy" thing and media spin makes it so he doesn't actually get much donation money.

He's done very well with not spending what he has. All of Hillary's money she's burned through came from huge donors with motives.

If Trump just used say 500 million to hurricane the US with nonstop hillary attack ads, it would be illegal as it's "not fair, he has more money than us".

The entire point is to stop any rich billionaire from outright just buying every election.

"Hey, vote for me and I'll give you 5 dollars" done. They win.

No shit this a couple of weeks old.
A lot of hard-working Americans have already donated. You cheap dime store hood rat.

reminder that bernie took donations too :^)

Lmao drumpfers used to mock berniebros for throwing their money away.
Serves them right

trump supporters have money, though.

Bernie took donations from the regular citizen. Trump took money from the start but claimed he didn't need it. Now it seems he needs it.

Pretty pathetic imo.

Hes balding kek.

...because he has moved from the republican primary to the general election.

There's nothing wrong with him doing this. I only wish he wouldn't because it makes him look weak.

How are the immigrants treating you today?

Much rape or just a little?

is that bailey jay with male pattern? thats a killer.

It goes beyond just having money. It's all psychology. If a person donates money, they will believe that the thing they donated money to is more important. This means someone who donates money will be more likely to vote, because they subconsciously have to justify the money they've given.

>Trumpfag justifies Trump's lies with mental gymnastics

Why doesn't he just steal the money like Hillary?

What kind of politician is he?

So he's going to The People instead of big corporations and Super Pacs
I don't see the problem here...

>1 post from this ID

how is that mental gymnastics? what he said true.

I donated $25 a week ago.

Have faith in something sometime, it's good for you.

An outsider

A hero who will break the system

A leader who will Make America Great Again

This actually makes perfect sense. I had to train "in home sales" people for a sales job I had. The first thing we taught was to ask for a drink of water. This helps transition you to a perceived guest and actually gives the customer some commitment to the interaction.

It's proven to increase sales.

If you invest even a small amount of money to a campaign, you now have skin in the game and you will be more likely to vote.

It's hard for liberals to understand, they would rather pay their voters with dem programs and encourage voter fraud.

That's a cute kitters you have there, friend.

You mean he's literally getting more free press again.

All those libtard headlines that will fail to convince anybody to not vote Trump "TRUMP ASKS FOR DONATIONS BLAH BLAH"

fucking chessmaster

Yeah I'm sure free falling in the general polls and kinda not doing shit is le epic chessmaster senpai

Doesn't this pseudo kike supposed have around $10 billion in wealth?

Why doesn't he just liquidate a few assets?

Someone will fuck up the

LMAO trump is literally like bernie now.

JUST

>contribute
>donate
>same thing

I sleep well knowing the extent of the lefts knowledge.

>that hairline
JUST

didn't we JUST have a get
I must have missed

kek

last year
>he is too rich, he has nothing in common with you and I
now
>he can't even raise that much money what a loser XDDDDDD

I donated $27

Who's Feeling the Johnson now, bitches?

If he really believed in himself, he could self fund the rest of his campaign. It's only around a billion dollars.

>implying polls matter months before the debates

Primary campaign costs millions, GE costs billions, plus he said he wasn't going to self fund the general. Fuck off yourself.

anyone got the 80000000 get yet chaps?

Can I still buy a hat and have it sent to my house even if I'm not in America? I'll be in Canada by Thursday night and won't be back home till August.

Fuck off faggot, Hillary literally has every major player in the world throwing money at her so she can keep the status quo.

What is the alternative?

Should he not require his supporters to actually support him with donations?

Do you enjoy being ruled by those with lots of money?

Kill yourself

Trump will win and annex Australia. Deal with it.

Pretty sure they ship anywhere.

Working on it.

the more we post the faster it comes

Wasted vote. I voted for him in 2012, because I was 18 and had no hope.
Trump may be the last opportunity to subvert the fuckers who are running our beautiful country into the ground.
Maybe try to do something worth while for once and take back your country (instead of being a waste of life who shit posts on Sup Forums).

holy shit i'm in love what's her name?

>1 post by this id

Don't waste your time on Bernie supporters. They thought he was going to pay off all their debts, ban mean feelings, and give everyone a pony.

It was posted in a /soc/ thread back in march

dude what, that picture of linetrap has been floating around for years now, i found it on an old drive with a timestamp of 2011. his hairline is probably behind his head now

Pretty sure you have never seen a Clintoris user