Movies you hate but everyone loves

Post movies you hated but got good rating...
Mine is John Wick
Really dumb and pointless movie full of holles

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xllG3fSUAOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kickass

same
also Triangle (2009)

same

maybe if you learned proper english you could enjoy it

I didn't hate john wick but I sorta disliked it. It had shoddy mediocre action and was unengaging. The only interesting thing was ian mcshane and the continental

American beauty

I see it as the ultimate movie for Netflix desu, I skipped the first and the second one was just hilariously competent (just barely)

how could somebody's knowledge of english possibly make him like this piece of shit movie.

>the Lego Movie

I dont think my autism levels are high enough to keep up with it. I just got a headache and turned it off

i dont think its bad but its really hard to care about anything in this movie when john wick is introduced as being ridiculously overpowered from minute zero and any villains are doing nothing but pooping their panties whenever wick approaches them.
at least chapter 2 showed him getting hurt here and there.

Nah, that garbage, do people really like it?

>inb4 Oscar or whatever it won last year.

Shit anti-religion and it wasn't even good, or shot interestingly. Lmao at that scene with the children's choir singing silent night. Fucking garbage, kikes should k themselves.

>not appreciating prime Chloe

Are you gay?

Fantastic movie for 20 minutes

>tfw second chase sequence
youtube.com/watch?v=xllG3fSUAOw

>terrible acting and dialog
>horrific soundtrack thats repetitive as fuck
>ridiculous blood effects
>a flying bat on a fucking string (are you kidding me)
>zero scare factor whatsoever

if this is one of the best horror movies of all time then the genre is truly shit

>t. catholic pedophile

maybe not "hate" but just couldn't get into them

By normie standards
>almost all the HP movies
>Hunger Games
>Avatar
>TDK

By Sup Forums standard
>Eraserhead
>Twin Peaks
>Eternal Sunshine
>Lost in Translation
>Clint Eastwood westerns

I fucking loathe Iron Man 3.

For whatever reason a bunch of faggots that post here praise it because of muh Shane Black.

Iron Man 3 is fucking garbage in everyway. What a waste of Ben Kingsley's talent.

Shane is terrible. He is a Ratner tier director and should have stuck to writing.

can't into
>Eraserhead
>Twin Peaks
>Clint Eastwood westerns

Why are you here?

>t. Jewish pedophile

>DUDE MUSCLE CARS PEELING OUT LMAO
bathhouse to nightclub scene is great along with the house shootout, but everything else is mad gay dude. Sequel was garbage. Concert stage and crowd scene was only decent part. There's a good 40 minutes before he even shoots anyone to death.

>this derails the thread

>dubs in post number
>dubs in pic related

noice

same

"79991077" kek 'em

Didn't like John Wick either. It's "Keanu Reeves Shoots People for Two Hours: The Movie."

>It's "Keanu Reeves Shoots People for Two Hours: The Movie."

Sounds pretty good desu. Beats Marvel "movies".

fucking this.

your favorite movie