The fact that people are talking shit to something as interesting and beautiful as this and praising that stupid humor...

The fact that people are talking shit to something as interesting and beautiful as this and praising that stupid humor and formulaic story telling of Guardians 2, make me realise how fucked we all are as a nation

For you stupid faggots that are talking out of your asses, go watch your Disney movies. And laugh loudly to the same jokes told by different characters again and again.
For ten years you are being fed the same shit. its fine if you enjoy that. But blindly criticizing the only guy trying to make different kinds of comic book movies just to fit in in the internet is pathetic

calm down, it's a blurry shit quality clip, it's not praiseworthy just because muh underwater seamen

Where's the wheat?

What?

Sorry pleb, but avatar 2 is the aqua kino we are waiting for. Try /r/movies or imdb

>generic underwater setting
>interesting

AH, TO BE A MILLENIAL

What nation?

>formulaic story telling of Guardians 2

you've seen guardians 2? no spoilers

I wish I cared enough about something, anything, to get this upset about it, it seems like you're having lots of fun!

looks good senpai. any guess on when the trailer comes out?

Exactly.

Watch Planet Earth or some other nature document
>better visuals
>more varied and interesting underwater environments
>more interesting creatures
>actually interesting and informative content
>no terrible writing
>not capeshit for plebs and brainlets

Why post the pic instead of the webm fool. Useless OPs are the worst

Why so mad Dannyboy?

*yawn*

You haven't seen the sea environments in the film, you wasted everyone's time with that post. Great job

This single shit has more personality than anything that comes from marvel

New Oscar when?

I've seen them

i have low brain power and there are whites in those

Guardians vol 2 and Justice League, both will be shit... as usual. face it.
guardians is the meme-cape-movie.
justice lieague is just another my murica propaganda as man of steel was.

PS: I'm missing something pretty obvious there. Image related.

In case you don't know, it's the new meme that came from the new alien trailer

this, the "ancient looking ruins/stuff at the bottom of the ocean" is such an overused and old trope that it's amazing people still find it appealing

Justice League will win an Oscar for Best Visuals again achieving what the MCU cannot seem to do

Cap it

it's too low quality to see how good his makeup is, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

I don't doubt it
They need to pander to plebs since the ratings are down and the best way is to pander to numales and shitskins

ohh this sucks

Oh fuck, when was the last time that was done recently that was actually note worthy?

Lol ur trying so hard to dismiss it's embarrassing . Anyone James Want has an eye for atmosphere. So get lost if you aren't hyped

He said visuals dummy

>Lol ur trying so hard to dismiss it's embarrassing . Anyone James Want has an eye for atmosphere. So get lost if you aren't hyped

Watch more films or stay on /r/movies, imdb or twitter.

amazing. i just hope each scene doesn't last 30 seconds

i miss the gingerbread design

Fuck off. This is kino lovers only . Shit already looks more beautiful than half the trash marvel shit out

>kino
>director of an anti-art genre
>aqua man turned into a shitskin meme actor from a meme show because thats what the standard for masculinity is to numales
oh boy
OH BOY

>generic underwater setting
Show me 5 live-action movies with an underwater setting in the past 5 years.

>buzzwords =/= argument

Now try again

>generic
>trope

Nothing like this webm has happened recently at all. Especially in the superhero genre. Definitely not in the action adventure live action drama. If aquamans movie takes place entirely underwater and has the Indiana Jones adventure feel want has stated, then it will really be unique.

I think those rumors of the marvel slander team are real

no they didn't

>dummy

look, only because you hit puberty in the last 5 years doesn't mean it's the only relevant time period

Is this a Wii U exclusive?

>will win an Oscar for Best Visuals again

>again
>and it's not even a category

>non response

Not him but you proved his point. This type of setting and movie isn't that common. It has that going for it and can use well

Learn to read moron

>again achieving what MCU can't

As in winning an oscar

Are you implying an Academy Award for best visual effects isn't a thing? Because I would imply you may be brain damaged